Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,891 members, 7,838,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help (7093 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by AgbenuAnna(f): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
Come out clean u like him
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
Thank God u aint taking those words personal dis time! cheesy

Na me d soldier dey follow? undecided
...lol!...den advice me on wah to do...I don't want my face to be designed wif maps of Africa and Asia!smiley
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
Come out clean u like him
...sweety dis is not about like!

I detest dem naturally....bloods of people are in dere hands for crying out loud!..buh innocent and guilty!
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by RoyalBlak007: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
..Not all military men are fierce on women...some but not all...it might not be what you are thinking...

...Funny thing is he might just want to be a friend that's all...and another funny thing is he might not...but if yu don't want to see him again...Tell it to him ina matured way.
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
...cc lalasticlala... pls need some matured reply urgently!
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by 0ubenji(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
Simply cheat on him with a police officer of the lowly sergeant rank..he'll feel insulted nd f**k off
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by AgbenuAnna(f): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...sweety dis is not about like!

I detest dem naturally....bloods of people are in dere hands for crying out loud!..buh innocent and guilty!
when we stay with people for a while we most times forget their bad side.I smell part rice by the corner.lol
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...lol!...den advice me on wah to do...I don't want my face to be designed wif maps of Africa and Asia!smiley
Accept him as ur guy,trust me he will always gat ur back! cheesy
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:
[b]Good day friends!...without wasting much of your time,let me go straight to the point!

last two years,that's 2014,I was schooling at esut,was newly admitted there,though am no more schooling there now...so it was the end of the first semester, my department decided to organize an end of the year party, which will kick off by 7:00pm till dawn!

so on my way,the high heel attached to the shoe pulled off...I was so ashamed,and I have walked far from my lodge,so I decided to stop a bike,but as I stood by the side of road looking forward to stop a bike,a car stopped by me....and lo and behold,the driver of d car was a young military man cos he was putting on a camouflage.... I was scared to d bone!...buh instead he smiled at me and requested for my contact and probably a lift,which I rejected!....

to cut d long story short,I gave him a wrong number which he bothered not to flash before zooming off!

now my problem here is...lastweek Monday by 4pm,we coincidentally met again,I never knew it was him because he was driving another type of car,If i knew i would have ran away...this time I gave him my real contact cos he said he's going to flash it in my presence!....he has been calling since den!

just yesterday,he came to my house and met my dad!...how he locate my house!,I don't know!sad

I've been hearing series of inhumane stories about dem,and I don't want to have anything to do with anyone of them...please what should I do,so he can keep away from me!

plssss....sad

no insult pls![/b]

Listen to simi ft falz :soldier ...just playing why not give him a try abi soldier no be human being too try him out like get to know who he is without seeing him as a camouflaged man maybe u will get a clear picture then or let him know u dont do military
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by onstelly(f): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Why did you stop going to school refiner eh
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Refiner,, Oya sing Falz "soldier" song for him undecided

in Simi's voice, Oya
I see this maga, last december
He wan come closer
I say whats the matter
He say na soldier
Say e go fire
If i no give am number
He wan be my lover
I say your father
I repeat am your father
Oh see me see wahala
I don enter yawa
Oh oh i tell my mama
My mama tell my papa
She say see me see wahala

[Chorus]
Soldier go soldier come
Soldier do wetin you want
But don’t fall in love with me
Soldier go soldier come
But don’t fall inlove with me
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Lovelynature(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
That moment when soldier man go punish you finish, come release you make you go, and you come climb your bike and shout ''Officer thunder fire you oh'', and your bike no come gree start again, just remember the hymn that says, ''take my life and let me be''cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Well, most of them are very lovely and caring to their lovers, family and friends, though maybe brutal to outsiders. Hence, it boils down to personality rather than generisation. He could be a gentle man and a great lover, you never can tell.
So, I advise you watch him from distance to know the kind of person he could be.

But if you don't like him based on his profession or not, you can create an impression that you have a boyfriend already, or keep ignoring him and act cold towards his advances. Every gentle man would get the message and back off. Better still, you can even politely tell him you ain't interested in relationship now.

There's nothing to panic about dear. Endeavour to let us know how it goes for more advice
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:
[b]Good day friends!...without wasting much of your time,let me go straight to the point!

last two years,that's 2014,I was schooling at esut,was newly admitted there,though am no more schooling there now...so it was the end of the first semester, my department decided to organize an end of the year party, which will kick off by 7:00pm till dawn!

so on my way,the high heel attached to the shoe pulled off...I was so ashamed,and I have walked far from my lodge,so I decided to stop a bike,but as I stood by the side of road looking forward to stop a bike,a car stopped by me....and lo and behold,the driver of d car was a young military man cos he was putting on a camouflage.... I was scared to d bone!...buh instead he smiled at me and requested for my contact and probably a lift,which I rejected!....

to cut d long story short,I gave him a wrong number which he bothered not to flash before zooming off!

now my problem here is...lastweek Monday by 4pm,we coincidentally met again,I never knew it was him because he was driving another type of car,If i knew i would have ran away...this time I gave him my real contact cos he said he's going to flash it in my presence!....he has been calling since den!

just yesterday,he came to my house and met my dad!...how he locate my house!,I don't know!sad

I've been hearing series of inhumane stories about dem,and I don't want to have anything to do with anyone of them...please what should I do,so he can keep away from me!

plssss....sad

no insult pls![/b]

Silly girls everywhere, so what do u want us to tell u. U are just here to seek attention, to feel u are so beautiful abi?
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
onstelly:
Why did you stop going to school refiner eh

....lol!grin....sweety!...somfin bad happened in my family dat yr so I gat to quit!smiley...fanks for ur concern!wink
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
BreadandBeans:

in Simi's voice, Oya
He wan come closer
I say whats the matter
He say na soldier
Say e go fire
If i no give am number
He wan be my lover
I say your father
I repeat am your father
Oh see me see wahala
I don enter yawa
Oh oh i tell my mama
My mama tell my papa

[Chorus]
Soldier go soldier come
Soldier go soldier come

...lol!...now I understand wat prettythickme was trying to say!...have not watched dat before...it will be funny tho...lemme download it joor?cheesy
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lovelynature:
That moment when soldier man go punish you finish, come release you make you go, and you come climb your bike and shout ''Officer thunder fire you oh'', and your bike no come gree start again, just remember the hymn that says, ''take my life and let me be''cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Well, most of them are very lovely and caring to their lovers, family and friends, though maybe brutal to outsiders. Hence, it boils down to personality rather than generisation. He could be a gentle man and a great lover, you never can tell.
So, I advise you watch him from distance to know the kind of person he could be.

But if you don't like him based on his profession or not, you can create an impression that you have a boyfriend already, or keep ignoring him and act cold towards his advances. Every gentle man would get the message and back off. Better still, you can even politely tell him you ain't interested in relationship now.

There's nothing to panic about dear. Endeavour to let us know how it goes for more advice

...hnmmm...fanks dear...will try one of dose!
it's been long ooo....how u?
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
ethene:

Silly girls everywhere, so what do u want us to tell u. U are just here to seek attention, to feel u are so beautiful abi?

....undecided...u try!

buh try more harder next time OK!smiley
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by onstelly(f): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

....lol!grin....sweety!...somfin bad happened in my family dat yr so I gat to quit!smiley...fanks for ur concern!wink

Oh don't worry
Its gonna be alright
As for you solider boy it won't be a bad idea dating him, at least with his help we can get MrCork out of our back wink
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
onstelly:

Oh don't worry
Its gonna be alright
As for you solider boy it won't be a bad idea dating him, at least with his help we can get MrCork out of our back wink
...lwkmd!...u and dis ur Mr cork self!grin

dat guy must be dropped on d head several times wen he was still a kid,just like ishiluv stated!grin
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by onstelly(f): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...lwkmd!...u and dis ur Mr cork self!grin

dat guy must be dropped on d head several times wen he was still a kid,just like ishiluv stated!grin
Lmao am not surprise
Anyway did u get my pm
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
onstelly:
Lmao am not surprise Anyway did u get my pm
...yea I did and I replied back...smiley
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by KingRex1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
BreadandBeans:

in Simi's voice, Oya
He wan come closer
I say whats the matter
He say na soldier
Say e go fire
If i no give am number
He wan be my lover
I say your father
I repeat am your father
Oh see me see wahala
I don enter yawa
Oh oh i tell my mama
My mama tell my papa

[Chorus]
Soldier go soldier come
Soldier go soldier come
Mehn i love that song.vid
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Zunchi(m): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
army guys are actually more caring dan u think. i school in Godfrey Okoye Enugu nd i got officer friends that stay in 82 div and some ov dem evn dating my friends in school. If u cud give him a chance, ull c bt if not, den just let him understand that u dont see him d way he sees u

Zunchi
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Zunchi(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
army guys are actually more caring dan u think. i school in Godfrey Okoye Enugu nd i got officer friends that stay in 82 div and some ov dem evn dating my friends in school. If u cud give him a chance, ull c bt if not, den just let him understand that u dont see him d way he sees u
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
But seriously, men who are as caring as soldiers, the educated one's oh are rarer than purple carrots.
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
KingRex1:
Mehn i love that song.vid

The video make sense but its too long sad
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Nzeh12(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ask him what he wants, and if what he wants is something you can't give, tell him straight up. Just be confident about it, you haven't committed a crime plus he is human. Better still since he has met your dad, you all can sit and have this convo together
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by onstelly(f): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...yea I did and I replied back...smiley
OK no p.
Will get back to you around 6 pm, going out now
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by wristbangle: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Refiner, have u tried to confirm the inhumane story about this military officer? If YES, then there is no point giving him any opportunity to your heart. Just keep telling him that there is nothing that can happen between you both. With time, he will give up on you. As simple as ABC.
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
so disappointed.. I tut this refiner or refinery of a thing is one classic chic
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
banjo022:
so disappointed.. I tut this refiner or refinery of a thing is one classic chic

...undecided...and wah is not classic here?
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
wristbangle:
Refiner, have u tried to confirm the inhumane story about this military officer? If YES, then there is no point giving him any opportunity to your heart. Just keep telling him that there is nothing that can happen between you both. With time, he will give up on you. As simple as ABC.
...fanks sweety!...buh I dont know much abouh him oo...buh I just don't like any of them cos it's already an open secret dat dey must av killed some people, both innocent and guilty souls!...so I just av a thing against dem!smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Whatsapp Groups Where Ladies Share Their Nudes For Free / She No Wear P@nt: Bride Mistakenly Exposes Her Pr!v@te Part To Public Watch / Is It Wrong: Marrying Your Cousin's Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.