Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help (7092 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Lovelynature(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...hnmmm...fanks dear...will try one of dose!
it's been long ooo....how u?

Sure! It will work.

I'm doing great dear. Have not been commenting much lately. Usually login to read news and stories.

How are you doing dear?
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Firstlieutenant(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:
[b]Good day friends!...without wasting much of your time,let me go straight to the point!

last two years,that's 2014,I was schooling at esut,was newly admitted there,though am no more schooling there now...so it was the end of the first semester, my department decided to organize an end of the year party, which will kick off by 7:00pm till dawn!

so on my way,the high heel attached to the shoe pulled off...I was so ashamed,and I have walked far from my lodge,so I decided to stop a bike,but as I stood by the side of road looking forward to stop a bike,a car stopped by me....and lo and behold,the driver of d car was a young military man cos he was putting on a camouflage.... I was scared to d bone!...buh instead he smiled at me and requested for my contact and probably a lift,which I rejected!....

to cut d long story short,I gave him a wrong number which he bothered not to flash before zooming off!

now my problem here is...lastweek Monday by 4pm,we coincidentally met again,I never knew it was him because he was driving another type of car,If i knew i would have ran away...this time I gave him my real contact cos he said he's going to flash it in my presence!....he has been calling since den!

just yesterday,he came to my house and met my dad!...how he locate my house!,I don't know!sad

I've been hearing series of inhumane stories about dem,and I don't want to have anything to do with anyone of them...please what should I do,so he can keep away from me!

plssss....sad

no insult pls![/b]

What reason could he have had to come see your dad, if there were no green light coming from you.

Anyway just tell him there's a firstlieutenant already and u don't need another.
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by wristbangle: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...fanks sweety!...buh I dont know much abouh him oo...buh I just don't like any of them cos it's already an open secret dat dey must av killed some people, both innocent and guilty souls!...so I just av a thing against dem!smiley

Some of them are actually caring and loving. Maybe you should give him a chance and figure it out for yourself who his real personality is.

Yes they kill for a living but killing legitimately is actually protecting innocent lives and not all of them actually kill u know. Some are in the admin section.
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lovelynature:
Sure! It will work.

I'm doing great dear. Have not been commenting much lately. Usually login to read news and stories.

How are you doing dear?
...yea I hardly see ur monicker arround...hope work is moving on smoothly tho!

yea am fine dear!...smiley
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

lwkmd!grin...u dey mind am?grin
[email] The joke is on you, bae. [/email]
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] The joke is on you, bae. [/email]

...I know sweety...I just wanted him to look confused!smiley
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by 2NDLieutenant(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
Soldiers are inhumane?who av u bin rolling with?
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Sunnypa11(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
Invite Simi to help you sing for him....Soja go,Falz come,Falz do wetin u wan do....but don't fall in lust with me
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Lovelynature(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...yea I hardly see ur monicker arround...hope work is moving on smoothly tho!

yea am fine dear!...smiley

Oh yes work is moving very well

you can say that again dear. You know you are a quite pretty. No wonder the soldier is tripping. Nice dp you have got there.

How studies?
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Wallade(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
He likes you and he has not given a sign to worry. There is nothing against a soldier having a loving relationship and marriage. Give him a chance dear. wink
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lovelynature:
Oh yes work is moving very well

you can say that again dear. You know you are a quite pretty. No wonder the soldier is tripping. Nice dp you have got there.

How studies?
....fank God!

lol...fanx buh I don't fink so....den why do so called ugly gals get married easily!smiley...so we all are pretty...dat's wat I believe!wink

well...studies is moving just fine!...we fank God....

I hope u will vote for me thowink
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by hifaif1: 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:
[b]Good day friends!...without wasting much of your time,let me go straight to the point!

last two years,that's 2014,I was schooling at esut,was newly admitted there,though am no more schooling there now...so it was the end of the first semester, my department decided to organize an end of the year party, which will kick off by 7:00pm till dawn!

so on my way,the high heel attached to the shoe pulled off...I was so ashamed,and I have walked far from my lodge,so I decided to stop a bike,but as I stood by the side of road looking forward to stop a bike,a car stopped by me....and lo and behold,the driver of d car was a young military man cos he was putting on a camouflage.... I was scared to d bone!...buh instead he smiled at me and requested for my contact and probably a lift,which I rejected!....

to cut d long story short,I gave him a wrong number which he bothered not to flash before zooming off!

now my problem here is...lastweek Monday by 4pm,we coincidentally met again,I never knew it was him because he was driving another type of car,If i knew i would have ran away...this time I gave him my real contact cos he said he's going to flash it in my presence!....he has been calling since den!

just yesterday,he came to my house and met my dad!...how he locate my house!,I don't know!sad

I've been hearing series of inhumane stories about dem,and I don't want to have anything to do with anyone of them...please what should I do,so he can keep away from me!

plssss....sad

no insult pls![/b]

I smell nothing but LIES LIES and more LIES

But my good refiner, when eventually you decide to take the oath and don the religious habiliments meant for you, do let me know!!!

There is peace in abundance in the house of the Lord!!! Hallelujah!!!

See you in the nunnery!!!
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Lovelynature(m): 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

....fank God!

lol...fanx buh I don't fink so....den why do so called ugly gals get married easily!smiley...so we all are pretty...dat's wat I believe!wink

well...studies is moving just fine!...we fank God....

I hope u will vote for me thowink

Yeah, everybody is beautiful in their own unique ways. Beauty, they say, is in the eyes of the beholder. The refiner I know is very beautiful (fact).

That's greatcheesy

Oh yes, I'll gladly do so, over and over again
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Eleniyan15: 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
Refiner

What did pman say when he came around??
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by DRISKLEF(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Op is just decieving herself not me sha cheesy
You need small fame prior to your Miss nairaland contest huh Okay, we've noticed you sad

lmao...na joke oh grin
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by squanta(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

plssss....sad

no insult pls![/b]

Soldiers are nt what most civilians think them to be. Tis just dat they like discipline and they can be ruggedly gentle especially the learned one's, pride is in them all, they are "necessary evil" as I term them to be, they are go-getters. I am gentle and strong, they are like that your neighbours dog that barks at everyone except the people that live with it, would've love to be a soldier but I would'nt coz its gonna limit my aspirations.
Bottom line: Soldiers are fun to be with.
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
hifaif1:

I smell nothing but LIES LIES and more LIES

But my good refiner, when eventually you decide to take the oath and don the religious habiliments meant for you, do let me know!!!

There is peace in abundance in the house of the Lord!!! Hallelujah!!!

See you in the nunnery!!!

...lol!...funny!cheesy...go joor!
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by danot1030: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Attention seeker blowing self trumpet. NL must know that an army man is seeking after her.
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lovelynature:
Yeah, everybody is beautiful in their own unique ways. Beauty, they say, is in the eyes of the beholder. The refiner I know is very beautiful (fact).

That's greatcheesy

Oh yes, I'll gladly do so, over and over again
...oh!..fanks sweety!... I appreciate dear!smiley
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Chuksyd1: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dis babe self undecided must carry everything come nl?see bashing left&right cheesy cheesy

My advice:tell d soldier,ur father!i repeat ya father!
soldier me i no dey do, soldier find another boo.. But don't fall in love with me. I know say this your story na lie sha, but all the same you've succeeded in getting our attention for a while.
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by hifaif1: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...lol!...funny!cheesy...go joor!

Remain blessed, my sister. When I look at your face, I see your pure chaste beauty. You look like the Madonna as I see her often!!!

Come to her sanctuary!!!
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Eleniyan15:
Refiner
What did pman say when he came around??
..who is pman pls?smiley
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
hifaif1:

Remain blessed, my sister. When I look at your face, I see your pure chaste beauty. You look like the Madonna as I see her often!!!

Come to her sanctuary!!!
...lol!...

hifaif1 do join my team..will u?smiley
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Eleniyan15: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

..who is pman pls?smiley

Dad
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Highbee01(f): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
Tell him 'your fada'
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by hifaif1: 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...lol!...

hifaif1 do join my team..will u?smiley

Blessed are those who ask for they shall receive in abundance!!!

As the official spiritual father of the contest, I beg to remain neutral!!!

But I shall pray for you, my beautiful child!!!
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
hifaif1:

Blessed are those who ask for they shall receive in abundance!!!

As the official spiritual father of the contest, I beg to remain neutral!!!

But I shall pray for you, my beautiful child!!!
...lol..u've change yet?grin

oya try add my link to ur siggy!...shoe some love to ur spiritual daughter!wink
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by hifaif1: 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...lol..u've change yet?grin

oya try add my link to ur siggy!...shoe some love to ur spiritual daughter!wink

OK, my adorable child!!!
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
hifaif1:

OK, my adorable child!!!
...lol!grin...fanks anyways!
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by hifaif1: 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...lol!grin...fanks anyways!
Bless you!!!
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
hifaif1:

Bless you!!!
...fank u sweet!..*kisses!*
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
hifaif1:

Bless you!!!
...fank u sweet!..*kisses!*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pick One Lady Here To Married (pic) / 7 Whatsapp Groups Where Ladies Share Their Nudes For Free / She No Wear P@nt: Bride Mistakenly Exposes Her Pr!v@te Part To Public Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.