Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help (7113 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
hifaif1:

Bless you!!!
...fank u sweet!..*kisses!*

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 18, 2016
squanta:

Soldiers are nt what most civilians think them to be. Tis just dat they like discipline and they can be ruggedly gentle especially the learned one's, pride is in them all, they are "necessary evil" as I term them to be, they are go-getters. I am gentle and strong, they are like that your neighbours dog that barks at everyone except the people that live with it, would've love to be a soldier but I would'nt coz its gonna limit my aspirations.
Bottom line: Soldiers are fun to be with.

Im sorry but thats not the Nigerian soldier.
The Nigerian soldier is indisciplined rude and uncouth
He is like the dog meant to protect youand your family but bites you,the owner ... actually bites everyone in the house except the outsiders
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by 4X4: 7:21am On Apr 18, 2016
hmmm refiner you again attracting d wrong people. U know ur a pretty girl so ur gonna attract all kinds of people but id advice u to tell them honestly how u feel that ur not interested. Btw are you in Lagos ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

refiner:
[b]Good day friends!...without wasting much of your time,let me go straight to the point!

last two years,that's 2014,I was schooling at esut,was newly admitted there,though am no more schooling there now...so it was the end of the first semester, my department decided to organize an end of the year party, which will kick off by 7:00pm till dawn!

so on my way,the high heel attached to the shoe pulled off...I was so ashamed,and I have walked far from my lodge,so I decided to stop a bike,but as I stood by the side of road looking forward to stop a bike,a car stopped by me....and lo and behold,the driver of d car was a young military man cos he was putting on a camouflage.... I was scared to d bone!...buh instead he smiled at me and requested for my contact and probably a lift,which I rejected!....

to cut d long story short,I gave him a wrong number which he bothered not to flash before zooming off!

now my problem here is...lastweek Monday by 4pm,we coincidentally met again,I never knew it was him because he was driving another type of car,If i knew i would have ran away...this time I gave him my real contact cos he said he's going to flash it in my presence!....he has been calling since den!

just yesterday,he came to my house and met my dad!...how he locate my house!,I don't know!sad

I've been hearing series of inhumane stories about dem,and I don't want to have anything to do with anyone of them...please what should I do,so he can keep away from me!

plssss....sad

no insult pls![/b]

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by toluine56(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2016
Look, if you're actually a refiner, you could actually refine this soldier guy.
On a personal level though, i hate these military guys; I've seen what they can do.
Ditch him the way you'ld do a regular guy. Seems you're scared cos na 'army'
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2016
4X4:

hmmm refiner you again attracting d wrong people. U know ur a pretty girl so ur gonna attract all kinds of people but id advice u to tell them honestly how u feel that ur not interested. Btw are you in Lagos ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

...fanks!..noo am not residing in lag!
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by sweetilicious(f): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2016
Tell him you are in a relationship with someone. Do not call him. If he calls pick it. Although some men can be persistent.
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Not all military personnel are wicked, some of them are nice. They have a good heart, forget the fact that people get scared of them.

I know alot about them..... You don't have to get scared when ever you see him. Even though you tell him NO, he won't beat you............

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
squanta:

Soldiers are nt what most civilians think them to be. Tis just dat they like discipline and they can be ruggedly gentle especially the learned one's, pride is in them all, they are "necessary evil" as I term them to be, they are go-getters. I am gentle and strong, they are like that your neighbours dog that barks at everyone except the people that live with it, would've love to be a soldier but I would'nt coz its gonna limit my aspirations.
Bottom line: Soldiers are fun to be with.

You are right about this. At first I was scared of them, I got admission into an Army school, I became close to Soldiers. Those guys are good, forget the fact that they shout alot and have principles. If a solider guy ask you for your contact and you don't want to give him, tell him *Sorry I can't * he wont beat you. I'm a BLOODY CIVILIAN but I admire
MILITARY PERSONNEL ...... cheesygrincheesygrin

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Luckyk(f): 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
i dnt see anything wrong dating a soldier, infact army are the best husband's one can ve (am an army aspirant by the grace of GOD)lol
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Ejytex(m): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
refiner:

...the story is not dat lengthy...y not read it and understand!

I am no longer schooling at esut...dats y I wrote anoder jamb dis yr!

u're welcome!smiley
Oh boi c low voice n wife materials wey u carry gum body.Na now i c wetin soldier dude saw for ur body wey no wan make him leav uuuuuuu.Anyway not all soldier bad o..... some of them even fear JAH pass u self,jst if u love d loverbird go on n kpeku una tins.no time
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ejytex:
Oh boi c low voice n wife materials wey u carry gum body.Na now i c wetin soldier dude saw for ur body wey no wan make him leav uuuuuuu.Anyway not all soldier bad o..... some of them even fear JAH pass u self,jst if u love d loverbird go on n kpeku una tins.no time
...fanks dear...

join my team ok!smiley
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Ejytex(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
refiner:
...fanks dear...
join my team ok!smiley
Wlcm swthrt
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Ejytex(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
SANDOSKI:

You are right about this. At first I was scared of them, I got admission into an Army school, I became close to Soldiers. Those guys are good, forget the fact that they shout alot and have principles. If a solider guy ask you for your contact and you don't want to give him, tell him *Sorry I can't * he wont beat you. I'm a BLOODY CIVILIAN but I admire
MILITARY PERSONNEL ...... cheesygrincheesygrin

Nd one funny tin wt soldiers b saaaay den dey worship women like GOD,they respect women alot,they sabi pamper eeer cos my elder bros is a soldier n i c how he pamper his wife,he even bought her car on her bday while our mother dey follow keke dey go market.Lol
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ejytex:
Nd one funny tin wt soldiers b saaaay den dey worship women like GOD,they respect women alot,they sabi pamper eeer cos my elder bros is a soldier n i c how he pamper his wife,he even bought her car on her bday while our mother dey follow keke dey go market.Lol

Na true talk oooo... Even though soldiers dey flex, the guy no d want make him wife see am with another woman. People sabi judge book by its cover.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by eyinjuege: 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
OP, pls ask Simi cheesy cheesy

Military officers are cool...
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Dhurmynick(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Soldier go soldier come soldier do wetin you want but don't fall in love with me...

Mr. Soldier Shey is it by force you dey form super power...

She practically sang this song because of you!!

Refiner.. You seem to be everywhere.. Fourth time I'm quoting you angry
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dhurmynick:
Soldier go soldier come soldier do wetin you want but don't fall in love with me...

Mr. Soldier Shey is it by force you dey form super power...

She practically sang this song because of you!!

Refiner.. You seem to be everywhere.. Fourth time I'm quoting you angry
...lol!grin...dis is my thread u know!tongue
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Dhurmynick(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
refiner:

...lol!grin...dis is my thread u know!tongue

Yh.. It freaks me out... grin

Mrs. Soldier tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin angry angry angry angry

Sha lemme vote
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dhurmynick:

Yh.. It freaks me out... grin
Mrs. Soldier tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin angry angry angry angry
Sha lemme vote
..u gonna join my team rite?smiley
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by firstking01(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
refiner:
...fank u sweet!..*kisses!*
Hi
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
firstking01:
Hi
...hy dearsmiley
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Dhurmynick(m): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
refiner:

..u gonna join my team rite?smiley

Yeah
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dhurmynick:

Yeah
...pm me ur number...u hearsmiley
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by tbliss22(m): 12:05am On Apr 20, 2016
Lolz was it because he's a military guy that u develop cold feet?? Just tell him and continue to tell him "NO" until he let u go.....

Simple!!
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Dhurmynick(m): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2016
refiner:

...pm me ur number...u hearsmiley

Lol.. Okay
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by alobright17(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2016
refiner:
[b]Good day friends!...without wasting much of your time,let me go straight to the point!

last two years,that's 2014,I was schooling at esut,was newly admitted there,though am no more schooling there now...so it was the end of the first semester, my department decided to organize an end of the year party, which will kick off by 7:00pm till dawn!

so on my way,the high heel attached to the shoe pulled off...I was so ashamed,and I have walked far from my lodge,so I decided to stop a bike,but as I stood by the side of road looking forward to stop a bike,a car stopped by me....and lo and behold,the driver of d car was a young military man cos he was putting on a camouflage.... I was scared to d bone!...buh instead he smiled at me and requested for my contact and probably a lift,which I rejected!....

to cut d long story short,I gave him a wrong number which he bothered not to flash before zooming off!

now my problem here is...lastweek Monday by 4pm,we coincidentally met again,I never knew it was him because he was driving another type of car,If i knew i would have ran away...this time I gave him my real contact cos he said he's going to flash it in my presence!....he has been calling since den!

just yesterday,he came to my house and met my dad!...how he locate my house!,I don't know!sad

I've been hearing series of inhumane stories about dem,and I don't want to have anything to do with anyone of them...please what should I do,so he can keep away from me!

plssss....sad

no insult pls![/b]

Since he is a soldier,try and join Army or Military to scare him off you.
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by femi4: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
refiner:

plssss....sad

no insult pls![/b]

Refinery! Just sit him down and play Simi ft Falz : Soldier for him
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by BazzyChum(m): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nigerians Army are caring and Nice and also silly especially wen it come to things abt women, well if you don't like his character toward you, tell him.....it might take some time for him to realise that, but u have stand firm in ur word, dnt let his Camo to scare you... If he want to use force on you,report Him to the Nearest Army Base, cos' dere is a strong Law against sexual Abuse in the Army/Air/Navy....# next time u want to see him,u might want to work with elder brother....lols jst #Kidding.
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by samuel19222(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2016
kullozone:
yea!this movie was inspired by simi and falz right?

Soldier go soldier come
Soldier do wetin you want
But don’t fall in love with me
Soldier go soldier come
Soldier do wetin you want
But don’t fall inlove with me
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by franxis(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2016
Give him a chance .... My fiancee older sister is about getting married to a soldier ..despite she does silly and annoying things to the guy , he has never hit or raised his hands on her ... Rather he will call my girl and explain the situation of things to her ... In fact I respect him way of handling most issues that arises btw them
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by girl4rmspace(f): 8:01am On May 20, 2016
refiner:

plssss....sad

no insult pls![/b]

just say, soldier go soldier come soldier do wetin you like but dont fall in love with me, soldier me i no dey do, make you find another boo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Way This Lady Dressed To A Party Will Make You drool - Photos / Does Anyone Here Know This Lady's Instagram Profile? / What's The Weirdess Place You've Ever Had Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.