Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

"Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege (63107 Views)

Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend – Fans Allege / Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React / Wizkid's Fans Gave Justine Skye Warning About breaking Wizkid's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Fadekebisola(f): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2016
mizchoc:

I tire oh.
if they had sex and her Kitty cat was stinking, sesan shud say so...nt wizkid..
in fact how did WizKid knw?...

mtchwwww
as if ur own kitty cat dont stink...we all know the vagina smells including mine,yours and your mother's and sisters own

5 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by menacetosociety: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2016
murmee:
You are obviously very ignorant about what Linda Ikeji Blog is worth. This is a woman that is a success story and the envy of a lot of women all over the world. Linda may not be as rich as Oprah Winfrey, but she is certainly in her league. The worth of the house you are referring to is just pocket money.
She is in league with Oprah Winfrey OMG!please are you okay or u forget to take your meds?

13 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by menacetosociety: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2016
Fadekebisola:

as if ur own kitty cat dont stink...we all know the vagina smells including mine,yours and your mother's and sisters own
What a revelation shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by 3sha4lyf: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2016
Please what is all these nonsense story about Linda shag this, Vag* smells dat? All shag no be shag? What does it matter For all its worth, all of dem r kids!!! Plus dat Wizkid manager Na PIG cos if u shag a smelling hole, u go back again, ur just a dirty pig. People with serious health principles don't do dat. So all these trolling should shut d f up.

Linda, face your work (Uche).
Wizkid, don't go back to the matter.
Omo manager, manage ur biz well n stop being a kiss and tell kid.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by sage2(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
it's funny that y'all just realised she does runz on the side.

a girl that bought a house way above her means/income...

If she did runz to buy that house, then she may not have a smelly pu5sy afterall. You have to agree on one. She can't buy that house with runs money and have a smelly pu5sy at the same time. I mean, who pays that much for even the cleanest virgin pus5y?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Fadekebisola(f): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2016
banmee:

Sshhhhhh. Keep quiet. Nigerians don't think that way. There is so much joblessness and the solution is to keep the drama going.
grin grin grin grin STINKINGLY HILARIOUS.....YOUR MIND DE THERE

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Coldfeets: 10:19am On Apr 18, 2016
dearsly:

TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED MY DEAR

1) Having sex with SESAN is not my problem!

2) Carrying a smelly kitty cat to kill SESAN in the hotel and even Mike Adenuga,Dangote and the rest in Banana island is the PROBLEM!!!!!!

The Island isn't safe anymore cus one ikeji parked in!!!....very painful....

Choi!

You are vely vely vely wicked.

5 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Fadekebisola(f): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2016
sweetyme001:
From a rumourable source " Said because of her smelly Pu.ssy thats why she is still single" Somebody please confirm it!!!
WHY ARE WE LADIES LIKE THIS.....JUST JEALOUS OF OUR FELLOW EVEN WEN UR OWN KITTY CAT AND THAT OF YOUR MOTHER AND SISTERS STINK

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by BRAV0O(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2016
ceejay80s:

What is dis one saying ? So before u have a fight with somebody, u go dey find him birth certificate to know if u senior the person for age abi,
Who ever she fuuccks is her business , its not news, I myself ffuuuuckkked yesterday, maake una put my news on nairaland front page, many of u nairalanders are just childish
u are not even ashame of ur comment if ur anty linda get sense and always on her right thinking faculty she shouldn't ve involve herself with wizkid to this extend , we are all here watching right? Mark my words wizkid gat nothing to loose I hope this will teach her lesson

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Akshow: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2016
madepearl:
And she is making her money,how much do you have,go nd sit down smwhere
she makes her money from bringing other people down. I'm sure I have more money than you, I'm seated on my desk in my office making money and catching fun on nairaland to ease the work. grin

8 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by 3sha4lyf: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2016
Fadekebisola:

Girl, see a doc or a gyn... Your kitty cat ain't supposed to stink. Babes, it's supposed to be odorless. Lol.
Try washing inside, especially if you've got meaty labia, clean up the clitoris, smell it after a week, come back n thank Nairalanders, LindaIkeji, Wizkid, his manager, etc.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by redroom: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2016
siegfried99:
Aunty smelly punanna grin

Uncle gay Lord, now tell me u gay do u spit or swallow? Broke ass bitch

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by rosalieene(f): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2016
darlenese:
Oo. ooooooh come to think of it, why isn't Linda writing about those that have slept with her on her blog? Abi her kpekus get live snake ?

Olosho be forming celebate , rubbish

I'm waiting for her to come and delete my comment here , cheesy cheesy grin grin angry
If she is olosho, then you are what? are you the most righteous!
This is One of the most stupid comment I have read on this thread. She is a Lady like you....... so stop using silly words like olosho on a fellow lady.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Fadekebisola(f): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2016
goingape:
just look at this FOOLISH WOMAN claiming woman's right. undecided

I swear WOMAN are ANIMALS especially NAIJA WOMEN.

I don't like this set of black woman and there degraded MENTALITY.
FROM YOUR WRITE UP YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTERS ARE ANIMALS TOO...JUST HELPED U TO UNDERSTAND WHAT U WROTE

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by 3sha4lyf: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2016
BRAV0O:
u are not even ashame of ur comment if ur anty linda get sense and always on her right thinking faculty she shouldn't ve involve herself with wizkid to this extend , we are all here watching right? Mark my words wizkid gat nothing to loose I hope this will teach her lesson

What does Linda gotta lose? Cos she bleeped? Or cos she's a successful blogger? I don't think so! And I don't gerrit
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Banter1(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2016
dearsly:

TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED MY DEAR

1) Having sex with SESAN is not my problem!

2) Carrying a smelly kitty cat to kill SESAN in the hotel and even Mike Adenuga,Dangote and the rest in Banana island is the PROBLEM!!!!!!

The Island isn't safe anymore cus one ikeji parked in!!!....very painful....
hahahahaha......somebody please help me with toothpick laff hang me for teeth.

6 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Akshow: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2016
haryomikun:

Its not 'hiding'
She's a blogger and its actually her job. You still dey here dey shout this one. When for America dem for don do reality show about wizkid say I'm sleep with I'm mama or one of these fasle allegations.

Linda better pass oh
it's her job to blog and write shiite about people, agreed. So why should it be a crime if those she writes shiite about write shiite about her too America do reality show about wizkid? That boy is sure going places o. Yankee recognized and do a show on him according to u, that's a plus.

3 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by PaulJohn1: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
[size=15pt]Why can't Nairaland stop publishing any story that has to do with destroying Linda ikeji's reputation ? Isn't she in the same business with you ? I can see the beef. lipsrsealed [/size]

The media would have also published Seun's undoing if he had made his life public.

4 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2016
Beeman1:
What me as a northerner observe in this fight is, Youruba's dey support their own(WIZKID) while Ibog's they also support their own(Linda Ikeji). Hmmm!
who u go support? Iceprince?
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by faruku104(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2016
why I like the drama happening in her life is cos... she is getting to go through the emotional trauma when one is dragged on social media. With this she would now strategize how to rearrange her blog and become a better person.

NB; am not hating, just being objective.

7 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by bitingcool: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2016
Beeman1:
What me as a northerner observe in this fight is, Youruba's dey support their own(WIZKID) while Ibog's they also support their own(Linda Ikeji). Hmmm!

Carry your tribalistic brain elsewhere. What analysis did you carry out to conclude on your brainless deduction?

BTW, nothing wrong with rolling in the hay with Sesan. At least no be Atiku or anal she do with some flaccid alhaji. He's looks virile, fresh & healthy plus he must be matured to be quiet now when it's rampant to seek for cheap publicity.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Fadekebisola(f): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2016
3sha4lyf:

Girl, see a doc or a gyn... Your kitty cat ain't supposed to stink. Babes, it's supposed to be odorless. Lol.
Try washing inside, especially if you've got meaty labia, clean up the clitoris, smell it after a week, come back n thank Nairalanders, LindaIkeji, Wizkid, his manager, etc.
AM A MEDICAL DOCTOR LOW-LIFER....THE VAGINA HAS A BACTERIA CALLED LACTUS BACILLUS THAT UTILIZES GLYCOGEN IN THE VAGINA AND CONVERTS IT TO LACTIC ACID WHICH GIVES THE VAGINA ITS SMELL....IS JUST NATURAL THAT IT SMELLS BUT NOT STINK....SHOVE OFF YOUR ILLITERACY FROM THE PUBLIC

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by winningwinner(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2016
I have never heard or seen a time when media organizations like punch, daily trust, sun, nation, and other broadcast station workers are picked up and washed badly in public because they reported a matter in the name of a news story.
The problem of some Nigerian youths against the millionnaire blogger Linda Ikeji is nothing but JEALOUSY! She got what they are still struggling to get at their age!
Linda is a professional and I stand by her anytime, any day. Assuming that Linda is not from where most people detest, a lot of people would have risen to her defense. She is not an OWAMBE JOURNALIST, that is why haters will not let her be.
Telling the world that she slept with a guy is one of the most stupid things to allude. Having sex with soneone she loves is not something to be used against her. Is the person she slept with, a woman like her? He is a guy. Does the guy have HIV/AIDS? Is he a cripple with hunchback? Is the guy below 18 years? They know what they wanted.
Some of you saying this are not yet married. Even at that you have had sex severally outside marriage. Many of you have had abortions to cover up pregnacy scandals. It was done in secret. If you allude that because she slept with a guy, that's why she is not married, you are just a...
Linda knows what is good for her. Did you and your friends approach her for marriage and she rejected you? Or you wanted to take advantage of her and she discovered and refused? You lost...
Anyway, haters have announced my darling Linda to the roof tops and so contribute to her prosperity.
To be honest with you, I love this Linda of a lady and hope to meet with her someday.
#GodBlessLindaIkeji

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Jacko1(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2016
I be dey support linda ikeji before

Was team linda being she ibo n all

Wahs wif dose her bag commenta and in my banana island mansion

She letting stuff get to hher

A sensible person wud av delete her instagram and twitter acct.... Make dem private n only accept pro linda followers

You dont need 500k followers wen 400k are out to insult u

Ma thots sha i mite be wrong

3 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by redroom: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2016
siegfried99:

Uncle gay lord, now tell me u gay.got, do u spit or swallow? Broke ass

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=Akshow post=44807406] she makes her money from bringing other people down. I'm sure I have more money than you, I'm seated on my desk in my office making money and catching fun on nairaland to ease the work. grin[/quote)And you make your money by working for sm1 else.slavery cheesy.chaii
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by sweetyme001(f): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2016
Fadekebisola:

WHY ARE WE LADIES LIKE THIS.....JUST JEALOUS OF OUR FELLOW EVEN WEN UR OWN KITTY CAT AND THAT OF YOUR MOTHER AND SISTERS STINK
Nobody has said my pu.ssy stinks na!!! By the ways must I always support ladies even if they are at fault? I'm a rational lady for your information.

4 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2016
ubanett:
whats the big deal....................................WHIZKID is going down like DBANJ.........DONT BEEF WITH THE PRESS they wILL fVck you Up
that was back in the days.then they use media to win election,now we I mean WE use social media.we have voices now( facebook,Twitter,Instagram,snapchat)we are our own press now,Malo downgrade o

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by redroom: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2016
siegfried99:

Uncle ga.y lord, now tell me u f.a.g.got, do u spit or swallow? Broke ass

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Fadekebisola(f): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2016
sweetyme001:
Nobody has said my pu.ssy stinks na!!! By the ways must I always support ladies even if they are at fault? I'm a rational lady for your information.
EVERY PUSSY SMELLS INCLUDING YOURS, YOUR MOTHERS' AND SISTERS OWN....NOBODY WILL REMIND U OF THAT BC U ARE NOT A CELEB...GOT IT?

5 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by faruku104(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2016
DJBIGGY:

Pocket money? You smoke? Someone who said she waited almost ten months to buy her fake hermes bag, it means she had to chill for years for her to get that house.... wake up ooooo

lol abeg tell am
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by BRAV0O(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2016
3sha4lyf:

What does Linda gotta lose? Cos she bleeped? Or cos she's a successful blogger? I don't think so! And I don't gerrit
u'll gerrit very soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chikamso Ozonigbo Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.