Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

"Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege (63100 Views)

Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend – Fans Allege / Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React / Wizkid's Fans Gave Justine Skye Warning About breaking Wizkid's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2016
Please pple need to leave sesan ogunro out of this. Hes a cool, successful guy dt lives his life quietly. Pple are dragging him into it cos they know he used to hang out with linda and she generally posts nice things about his sister Fade.

This beef is between wizkid, linda, lindas fans, wizkids fans, pple disgusted by lindas never-ending bragging, pple disgusted by wizkids disses, and the tribalists. tongue

4 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 18, 2016
Akshow:
I'm so loving the way she is trolled. grin grin grin Wicked woman, u go abt writing malicious report abt pple and hide behind d cliché "it's my job". It's people's duty to protect their integrity too. You can't stand d heat? Get d Bleep outa d kitchen.
And she is making her money,how much do you have,go nd sit down smwhere
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by goingape: 9:52am On Apr 18, 2016
Pepuscutie270:
Guess this is totally taking a different turn altogether, see what they wrote....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3612637_20160417195951_jpeg5710ab3a8b4176067ccd8f8ba4d35473
just look at this FOOLISH WOMAN claiming woman's right. undecided

I swear WOMAN are ANIMALS especially NAIJA WOMEN.

I don't like this set of black woman and there degraded MENTALITY.

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by ehix89(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2016
Acidosis:
These are the types of guys who beg women for unclad photos only to upload on leaknaija, naijauncut, and other eroti.c sites.

They are the same sets of guys who will arrange boys to gang rape their exes to take revenge for the small change they spent on Mr Biggs jollof rice.

They are the same sets of guys who open Facebook, BBM and WhatsApp groups to expose women's privates and nudity, while their mates are doing business out there. They have no life outside se.x. Take away sexu.al talks out of them, and you'd have a grown up man whose brain is way smaller than that of a foul.

The only shameless ones here are the girls cheering their "boyfriends" for making nonsense out of a woman's sexuality. They're not to be taken seriously as some would even consent to be gang raped in exchange for Airtel 1GB data plan.

how you know all these sites sef grin

4 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 18, 2016
Acidosis:
These are the types of guys who beg women for unclad photos only to upload on leaknaija, naijauncut, and other eroti.c sites.

They are the same sets of guys who will arrange boys to gang rape their exes to take revenge for the small change they spent on Mr Biggs jollof rice.

They are the same sets of guys who open Facebook, BBM and WhatsApp groups to expose women's privates and nudity, while their mates are doing business out there. They have no life outside se.x. Take away sexu.al talks out of them, and you'd have a grown up man whose brain is way smaller than that of a foul.

The only shameless ones here are the girls cheering their "boyfriends" for making nonsense out of a woman's sexuality. They're not to be taken seriously as some would even consent to be gang raped in exchange for Airtel 1GB data plan.

preacher o preacher

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2016
teegrams:
I'm not taking sides but anyone ,at anytime is free to sleep with anyone as long as you are not married ,it's not a crime

When your puccy causes discomfort and nightmares between two consenting adults trying to have fun, it's a crime against humanity. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2016
dearsly:

TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED MY DEAR

1) Having sex with SESAN is not my problem!

2) Carrying a smelly kitty cat to kill SESAN in the hotel and even Mike Adenuga,Dangote and the rest in Banana island is the PROBLEM!!!!!!

The Island isn't safe anymore cus one ikeji parked in!!!....very painful....

3 Likes

dearsly:
WHO TO BLAME WITH REASONS

1) NAFFDAC,UNICEF,WHO etc
Reason= They should have responded with series of tests to ascertain if the almighty ikeji puna is smelling like fish or expired yoghurt!

2) Linda Herself
Reason= For not capitalizing on this gracious platform (time) to launch the IKEJI VAGINA CLEANSER and give Dr.Iquedo goko cleanser a run for his money.

3) ADD URS!!!

1 Like

Chommieblaq:

Abeg keep quite, no carry tribe enter the issue.

People keep saying wizkid is childish, I have never seen someone as childish as Linda!
E's ma, it is quiet, not quite

5 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by omenka(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Hmmm... This is really serious!

May God help Aunty Linda! Why then was she denying what the whole world knows she did?undecided

She's kinda shameless tho!
As women, I'm disappointed at the position some of you guys are taking on this.

Have you ever been a victim of cyber bullying?? Do you know how this thing feels?? Do you know one could even get suicidal over these jeers, abuses, and taunts??

Would you guys be happy hearing she took an overdose of valium tomorrow?? Come on!! This is uncalled for guys.

4 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Ojiofor: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2016
these people with kiss and tell attıtude abi na their culture sef......na wao
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by nobullshit(m): 9:55am On Apr 18, 2016
Wiskid is just a child that has children and also, fecking rich. Does that stop him from being a thug and a child absolutely not because, he thinks with his eyes and ears instead of his God's given brain. Wiskid forgot too early what happened between Kanye West and Taylor swift. ( oooh!, forgive me , I forgot we are in Africa where stupidity is a norm ). Blacks are stupid.

3 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Silumi(f): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2016
At least she buys her stuffs We cant say dat for every1# some renting fellows# though

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by udemzyudex(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
[size=15pt]Why can't Nairaland stop publishing any story that has to do with destroying Linda ikeji's reputation ? Isn't she in the same business with you ? I can see the beef. lipsrsealed [/size]

Linda said it's her job, it's nairaland job too..... So stop complaining.
Talking about destroying her reputation, I'll say what is good for the goose is good for the gander

20 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by murmee: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
it's funny that y'all just realised she does runz on the side.

a girl that bought a house way above her means/income...
You are obviously very ignorant about what Linda Ikeji Blog is worth. This is a woman that is a success story and the envy of a lot of women all over the world. Linda may not be as rich as Oprah Winfrey, but she is certainly in her league. The worth of the house you are referring to is just pocket money.

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by winniz: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2016
So many of una bloggers been hating on that successful lady hence circulating fake stories about her. She already debunked all those lies of theirs on her blog that she never had anything to do with any of them.
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by darlenese(f): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2016
Oo. ooooooh come to think of it, why isn't Linda writing about those that have slept with her on her blog? Abi her kpekus get live snake ?

Olosho be forming celebate , rubbish

I'm waiting for her to come and delete my comment here , cheesy cheesy grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Genea(f): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2016
pillarmaria:

sorry ma, its not normal to have sex before marriage. we should just change that mentality. No offence intended.
idiot wah of the man dah slept with her?? Won't u castigate dah idotic kiss and tell niggur

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by oglalasioux(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2016
redroom:

Mumu she is doing her job, I bet if blogging pays u like it pays her u will write abt ur parents sex life. Smmh

Hmmm. Talk of selling your parents for money. Very interesting.

Sorry not everyone has the stomach to feed fat on other people's misfortunes. It's better to feed with vegetables where there is love than to feed on the finest meat where there is hate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by darlenese(f): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2016
udemzyudex:

Linda said it's her job, it's nairaland job too..... So stop complaining.
Talking about destroying her reputation, I'll say what is good for the goose is good for the gander

A beg tell am ooooo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by nobullshit(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2016
Wizkid threatened her openely because, they both live in African country, I bet if he could do such in any western country. They won't hesitate to arrest him with without Linda filing a report against him. Blacks are stupid always.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by BLINGZ88: 10:02am On Apr 18, 2016
redroom:

So what if she slept with seun whoever she is an adult for christsake, we all have sex so what's the big deal. Nigerians are so just myopic and hypocritical, tufiakwa
i don't care who she f**ks but she shouldn't take it to a gender level. Not everything is about gender you know.

3 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Chommieblaq(f): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2016
gmyguy:

E's ma, it is quiet, not quite
Tanx for the correction.

Although you can do that without sounding condescending.

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Genea(f): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2016
mizchoc:

I tire oh.
if they had sex and her Kitty cat was stinking, sesan shud say so...nt wizkid..
in fact how did WizKid knw?...

mtchwwww
the sesan is a big fool na, I pity his galfrnds and wife...
Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by ceejay80s(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2016
BRAV0O:
that's all that shameless girl do to herself, she's not even ashame to engage in such nonsense fight. with someone like her junior
What is dis one saying ? So before u have a fight with somebody, u go dey find him birth certificate to know if u senior the person for age abi,
Who ever she fuuccks is her business , its not news, I myself ffuuuuckkked yesterday, maake una put my news on nairaland front page, many of u nairalanders are just childish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Genea(f): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2016
maestroferddi:
The green-eyed monster called jealousy.

The lady draws ire from most of the womenfolk because they can't fathom or live with the fact that she is successful.

They don't mind that their dumb endorsement of the vulgarity going on in this saga is going further to objectify women.

I am sorry to be blunt but most ladies are daft or sub-optimal when it comes to critical thinking.
don't mind the bitches, always beefing their fellow women.... Am sure most of them hailing wizkid can't wait to b his babymana

1 Like

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by victorazy(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2016
blesoh:
Why is she forming as an advocate for women now. Whenever she Looks for trouble she would write one pitiful sermon mtheeew

Is obvious she came from bad family, her sister is the worse.

3 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Fadekebisola(f): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
it's funny that y'all just realised she does runz on the side.

a girl that bought a house way above her means/income...
bad belle sported

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by Fadekebisola(f): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2016
Maximillian1:
Am surprised at most of d female comments above..xo women hate on their fellow women like this
am so surprised too....but is jealousy amongst we gals that causes it

2 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by menacetosociety: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2016
omenka:
As women, I'm disappointed at the position some of you guys are taking on this.

Have you ever been a victim of cyber bullying?? Do you know how this thing feels?? Do you know one could even get suicidal over these jeers, abuses, and taunts??

Would you guys be happy hearing she took an overdose of valium tomorrow?? Come on!! This is uncalled for guys.
So she is the only one who got the right to bully people right?abeg stick to your yeye politics undecided

11 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by DJBIGGY(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2016
murmee:
You are obviously very ignorant about what Linda Ikeji Blog is worth. This is a woman that is a success story and the envy of a lot of women all over the world. Linda may not be as rich as Oprah Winfrey, but she is certainly in her league. The worth of the house you are referring to is just pocket money.

Pocket money? You smoke? Someone who said she waited almost ten months to buy her fake hermes bag, it means she had to chill for years for her to get that house.... wake up ooooo

6 Likes

Re: "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege by poshstore: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2016
Joavid:
and so? if she slept with the so called man?

are they not two consenting adults?

what if they were dating?

isn't it normal to have sex??

The argument is she smells under,well this is a lesson to Nigerian girls.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chikamso Ozonigbo Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.