Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) (51157 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) / Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Omo na sleep sure pass.......ds story don't interest mi
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by judey1992(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
terrorizing this Zoo since 1914
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by olamixx(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
maka why?
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by FanYogo1(f): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
dustmalik:
Where are all the Ipodians shouting propaganda when this news was first published?

They're decorating their placards with 'Release Saraki and the 92 Arrested Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by joyspringacad(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
what the f**k
where the hell did they get these guns from and what direction are they headed

1 Like

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Igholize(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
FanYogo1:
Where did they get '92' from?

Ipad's masters. Igbos go soon protest for their release grin grin grin grin
..... Ahahahahahaha, bros em' dis ur comment tortori me ooo. My laf self dey laf

1 Like

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by onstelly(f): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Better wicked souls

1 Like

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Leeeekeeee: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Rented boiz..
Else, make them tell us which prison we go see them..
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Are these the kind of people that will ransack a whole village?

How do they do it?
Anyone who has had a first hand experience of such unfortunate event should pls explain it to me.

How do they do it?
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ipoop yoot, when are you going to protest the release of your masters? grin
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Bre(f): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
FanYogo1:

They're decorating their placards with 'Release Saraki and the 92 Arrested Fulani herdsmen.

The both of you are sick.
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by tempest01(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Good....I need pictures of them charged to court, then and only then...

It seems my math skill is getting poor...title says 92, I can count about 35

2 Likes

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Just ban the nonsense cattle rearing style already.
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Here are photos of the 36 armed herdsmen who were arrested by by troops of the 117 Guards Battalion Keffi along the Abuja-Keffi road on Sunday. Another group of 56 herdsmen was arrested at the Dantata check point between Kuje and the Abuja airport. Items recovered from them include 26 cartridge Dane guns and 49 cutlasses and knives.They were paraded by the Guards Brigade of the Nigerian Army on Monday.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/see-photos-of-92-armed-herdsmen.html
Men with guns no chains or anchor
Chie deris God oooo
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by iPrevail(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
N.A.. please donate these creatures to me na.. make I use them for my target practice cry

That's a poor joke 'nyways. undecided

On a more serious note, if only this tribe had value for human life, Nigeria would've become Africa's safe haven.
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

Drugpusher you've skipped your meds again.

Your torment is not yet over, keep wailing.

Fulanis rule. Literally.
Fulanis rule and they walk thousands of miles to herd cattles ? Lmao!!! grin your hallucination is an extraordinary one my friend. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by mandax: 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lol, they will be released soonest and back to business.

How can Buhari be president and Fulani herdsdmen get tried and possibly imprisoned?

These herds men know that their oga is in control of Nigeria, that's why they started running wild in the last nine months.
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Dindera(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
FanYogo1:
Where did they get '92' from?

Ipad's masters. Igbos go soon protest for their release grin grin grin grin

Look at you! sad you go soon use tribalism and hatred kill yourself. ****

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by AntiWailer: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
Controversialad:
Worst than Boko Haram. let us especially people in South-East be careful

I hope this spirit of division does not destroy South East.

Criminals were arrested. They are bad for Nigeria. simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by dozai: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
more
And the government want forcefully collect peoples ancestral lands and give to them in d name of grazing reserves.. Hmmmmm?

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by fulanimafia: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Yeah, yet they rule your arse ...and you know it cool

Truckpusher:
Fulanis rule and they walk thousands of miles to herd cattles ? Lmao!!! grin your hallucination is an extraordinary one my friend. grin grin
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by adefizzy(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
I bet this is all u will hear about this. They will release them n nobody will hear anytin about it anymore.
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sorry but I don't see much in the Photos to be honest.

What the biggest charge that can be brought against them legally?

1. Possession of an unlicensed firearm. I say so because it is possible for a Nigerian citizen to own a semi-automatic or manual weapon and carry it around as long as it isn't concealed and it's license with the relevant authorise. I believe for dane guns a local government permit issued by the LGA is what is mandated under the law. For semi autos you need to get police approval.

2. Jay - walking. . undecided I really don't know what else to say cos I don't believe herding your Cattles is an offence in Nigeria.

3. Illegal immigration's for the non Nigerians amongst them. Max deportation.

Now all I see are a bunch of Normads caught with locally manufactured dane guns that may or may not be licensed. I was hoping to see them with AK-47s and RPG's, weapons that can land them heavy jail time, but only came and saw fhucking dane guns. Something hunters walk around freely with in my village and some remote parts of almost every state in Nigeria. Guns that are locally produced in almost every community in Nigeria and the ammunition are even locally manufactured and recycled. Growing up, my dad had over 4 of those guns at home and obtained the license for them from the local government office for change.

They were not caught robbing anyone either or trespassing on someone's property.

I don't see them getting jail time as such.

This does not mean they are not dangerous o, but I really don't see much the government can do to these guys legally speaking.

Okija Juju. .
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2016
fulanimafia:
The blood sucking terrorists should be hung by their balls.

The sooner the Camry cruising 'herdsmen' are treated like the cold blooded murderers they are the better...they cannot be allowed to be masquerading as ordinary herdsmen.
They are FULANI HERDSMEN not ordinary herdsmen... Why avoiding the word Fulani? pathetic you.

1 Like

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:12am On Apr 20, 2016
Controversialad:
Worst than Boko Haram. let us especially people in South-East be careful

Yes! Thats it

1 Like

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Lilphillips(m): 12:18am On Apr 20, 2016
Very soon all of us will no longer know what later happened to them. Remember that your president is the chairman of their association. And also from fulani land, so you better stop rejoicing because he only vowed to treat pipeline vandals and biafra as bokoharam, Not fulani herds men, they are his people and he's planning very seriously to start importing foreign grass for them, from Brazil..
All of you should wake up and stop sleeping on bicycle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family / Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife / Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.