Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) (51158 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) / Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by bullabawz77(m): 6:58am On Apr 20, 2016
Hmmmm... I pity their lives! Meanwhile wia dem get all dese Asorted ammunitions from?
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by superstar1(m): 7:01am On Apr 20, 2016
FanYogo1:
Where did they get '92' from?

Ipad's masters. Igbos go soon protest for their release grin grin grin grin

Those demented ipods are pathetic.
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by funlord(m): 7:02am On Apr 20, 2016
angry

They all look stinky! I wish them a solid death!
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 20, 2016
This Nig security agencies are so ridiculous, so because there has been growing protest against the herds men this is what they cooked up to deceive the gullible ones..... Chai I bet you that these men were simply acting out a script and nothing will be fine to them....
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by ddeola: 7:06am On Apr 20, 2016
These ones no be herdsmen o, dem be militia and should be treated as such. Shikena
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by loomer: 7:17am On Apr 20, 2016
Wait o, how come their sticks no complete?
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by EastanPower(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
This is bull shytte, this is a parade of shame by Army. Has anyone ever heard of Fulani using dane gun to attack people? The mothfvkrs carry assault rifles and rapid loading magazines.

Why are the 1d10ts deceiving us now....and who are the fools who spent 5pages of commentaries congratulating them, for doing what.....for deceiving you?

Army gives protection to Fulanis....these are not the herders that kill people, these are not even herders, period!

You Southerners are truly gullible, degree upon degree but lack discernment and sense.

fvk the Army!

Your head dey dia.

You just said my mind. I will use your comment to create a counter thread.
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by poseidon12: 7:26am On Apr 20, 2016
erico2k2:

Men with guns no chains or anchor
Chie deris God oooo

I was wondering about that too. I will take the story serious after they start prosecuting them. This could be a stunt for the media. You know that the ICC prosecutor was in Nigeria recently. So Buhari has to make it look like he is not aiding and abetting the Fulani herdsmen who have been carrying out mass murders without any challenge from the federal government.
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2016
And som1 sed it was a lie,
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by LordReed(m): 7:37am On Apr 20, 2016
These don't look like fulani herdsmen at all. Fulaman bear me witness?
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by poseidon12: 7:38am On Apr 20, 2016
Alanzazani:
Na wah o. The vigilantes in my town dey carry pump action like stick if these scrawny fvcks try shit make dem mowe dem down den leave our town union to face Nigerian army or police in the courts. Ah ah do they have monopoly of violence because people are peace loving. I trust my people we go contribute buy automatic pump actions lincence am join self. No wonder presidential committee on light and medium weapons wanted to disarm us first. Because of Fulani I no free make them try disarm us we will give them the Dane guns and keep the autos in anticipation of the day the barbarians go misbehave dem no go fit run na just to blow wishtle make vigilante comot and all gun owners. What nonsense. Bunch of cowards that look for lone people in farms to kill. Let them come to the east in broad day light and try and sack a community. My agatu brodas abeg David Mark should buy guns for his people cos the federal government as it obtains in agatu gave an order that the soldiers should not shoot at Fulani's as confirmed by people that were on ground in agatu and spoke with soildiers in confidence

Good, rational thinking by your people. But you should not be making this type of information public. Be a little circumspect.
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by poseidon12: 7:41am On Apr 20, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
This is bull shytte, this is a parade of shame by Army. Has anyone ever heard of Fulani using dane gun to attack people? The mothfvkrs carry assault rifles and rapid loading magazines.

Why are the 1d10ts deceiving us now....and who are the fools who spent 5pages of commentaries congratulating them, for doing what.....for deceiving you?

Army gives protection to Fulanis....these are not the herders that kill people, these are not even herders, period!

You Southerners are truly gullible, degree upon degree but lack discernment and sense.

fvk the Army!

The southerners are extremely gullible.
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:57am On Apr 20, 2016
Controversialad:
Worst than Boko Haram. let us especially people in South-East be careful
they were actually on a destructive mission to the east. God pass devil.

1 Like

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 8:10am On Apr 20, 2016
Thank God these robbers didnt make it to the highways. im sure they trusted their juju to get them past the check points but God had better plans. Some of them dont even look like Nigerians.
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by LadyJul(f): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2016
Jeez!!!..... When did herdsmen start using guns?? ... God please save dis country...
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by iukpe: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2016
What are all the ammo for? These people don't care about the law, and so do many other illiterate and misinformed people around us.
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by prinsam30: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2016
LadyJul:
Jeez!!!..... When did herdsmen start using guns?? ... God please save dis country...

who's to be blame now my lady

1 Like

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2016
What actually differentiated these people from Boko haram?
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by abdulrazaq4(m): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2016
They should be investigated & if found Guilty,they should be prosecuted indefinitely.
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by ismayl: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2016
ths ar nmbororo.they r highway robers killd.so many inocemt
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2016
Pidggin:
SOS please be cautious of Fulani herdsmen lurking around your environment, we can see that their agenda is more than grazing cattles
yeah youre right. There is this fulani herdsman in my area that comes around with his cattle for grazing. Each time i greet him, he snubs my greetings, recently i went to the bush to fetch fodders, he came towards my direction with a stern face and brought out a dagger. Ammorrr i ran for my dear life, came back home, fetched my matchete and came back for him but was nowhere to be found.
I don ready for those guys o

1 Like

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by EMMNIG: 11:46am On Apr 20, 2016
Controversialad:
And south south

1 Like

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2016
Old picture of boko haram
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by salam1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
Controversialad:
guy stop deceiving urself its still bokohatam in disguise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family / Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' / Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.