Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) (51154 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) / Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Klington: 12:30am On Apr 20, 2016
in a nation wit serious security issues,some idiots are roaming abt recking havoc with sophisticated arms.
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by GWMI(m): 12:32am On Apr 20, 2016
I still see APC supporters praising the wicked and decietful Buhari.Just one question for you southern APC supporters which tribe among the Southern tribes(the over righteous Yorubas,the Igbos,Urhobos,Ijaw,Isoko,Ibibio,efik,Itsekiri and others) can go to Kastina,Kebbi,Sokoto and other core northern state to kill people and Buhari will be silent.Nobody.But here even the IPOB who have killed less people have been treated as terrorist why a group of people who have mudered hundreds of people are been protected.you know what?Huh?APC supporters are not human because no sensible human beign will support this wicked and very bias FG under Buhari.Just know it might be you next and i wonder what you will espect people to say then.May God Help us.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by bellyman4u: 12:39am On Apr 20, 2016
Why are most Nigerians easily deceived ? while protesting unarmed IPOB youths were shot at site, well armed dreaded Fulani Herdsmen were only arrested just to be released after using them to create a fallacious impression. Nonsenses !

2 Likes

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by jaz(m): 1:02am On Apr 20, 2016
I LOVE NIGERIA BUT JUST CAN'T HELP HATING THE NORTH
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 20, 2016
See as dem luk lyk dia broda. Quote me nd run kraze
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by emmaella: 1:11am On Apr 20, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Here are photos of the 36 armed herdsmen who were arrested by by troops of the 117 Guards Battalion Keffi along the Abuja-Keffi road on Sunday. Another group of 56 herdsmen was arrested at the Dantata check point between Kuje and the Abuja airport. Items recovered from them include 26 cartridge Dane guns and 49 cutlasses and knives.They were paraded by the Guards Brigade of the Nigerian Army on Monday.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/see-photos-of-92-armed-herdsmen.html
fulani herdsmurderers
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Brimstone1: 1:57am On Apr 20, 2016
Probably heading to Agatu
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by samsam2019: 2:01am On Apr 20, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
they should be dealt with seriously
killed
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Alanzazani: 2:10am On Apr 20, 2016
Na wah o. The vigilantes in my town dey carry pump action like stick if these scrawny fvcks try shit make dem mowe dem down den leave our town union to face Nigerian army or police in the courts. Ah ah do they have monopoly of violence because people are peace loving. I trust my people we go contribute buy automatic pump actions lincence am join self. No wonder presidential committee on light and medium weapons wanted to disarm us first. Because of Fulani I no free make them try disarm us we will give them the Dane guns and keep the autos in anticipation of the day the barbarians go misbehave dem no go fit run na just to blow wishtle make vigilante comot and all gun owners. What nonsense. Bunch of cowards that look for lone people in farms to kill. Let them come to the east in broad day light and try and sack a community. My agatu brodas abeg David Mark should buy guns for his people cos the federal government as it obtains in agatu gave an order that the soldiers should not shoot at Fulani's as confirmed by people that were on ground in agatu and spoke with soildiers in confidence
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by anonimi: 2:12am On Apr 20, 2016
fulanimafia:
Drugpusher you've skipped your meds again.

I thought the renowned drug pusher is the National Leader of our party of "saints", not so?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 2:46am On Apr 20, 2016
fulanimafia:
The blood sucking terrorists should be hung by their balls.

The sooner the Camry cruising 'herdsmen' are treated like the cold blooded murderers they are the better...they cannot be allowed to be masquerading as ordinary herdsmen.

I dey your back. I appreciate that you refer to them as murderers ànd not using their ethnicity to define them. I wish we could adopt this standard in every situation. Let's eschew tribalism, nepotism, hypocrisy and double standard in our national consciousness. cool
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 3:07am On Apr 20, 2016
Thebachelor:
Are these the kind of people that will ransack a whole village?

How do they do it?
Anyone who has had a first hand experience of such unfortunate event should pls explain it to me.

How do they do it?

those come in the night and burn down everything with petrol. they never fight in the afternoon grin. that's how they do it.
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 20, 2016
Enough is enough for the evil these men have Committed. They should be prosecuted accordingly. Thank goodness the arm forces under PMB are non partisan
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:49am On Apr 20, 2016
This is bull shytte, this is a parade of shame by Army. Has anyone ever heard of Fulani using dane gun to attack people? The mothfvkrs carry assault rifles and rapid loading magazines.

Why are the 1d10ts deceiving us now....and who are the fools who spent 5pages of commentaries congratulating them, for doing what.....for deceiving you?

Army gives protection to Fulanis....these are not the herders that kill people, these are not even herders, period!

You Southerners are truly gullible, degree upon degree but lack discernment and sense.

fvk the Army!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by amtaken(f): 3:51am On Apr 20, 2016
Fulani herdsmen now the new name for Boko Haram.

All are 'same same' (in my Chinese accent).
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by amtaken(f): 3:58am On Apr 20, 2016
Hope they won't be released tomorrow.
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by BioXtraOrganics: 4:08am On Apr 20, 2016
missbronze:
Na wa ooo

The battle against boko boys aren't over yet.

Now is Fulani herds men.

How do people feel after killing their fellow human?

In all, I still blame those that invented guns and other destructive weapons. Those inventions are really wiping away mankind from the earth.

Even before the invention of any weapons of any sort, humans killed humans with crude means, stones, clubs and even bare hands.
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Coldfeets: 4:28am On Apr 20, 2016
I guess wearing of slippers is a taboo in their place, huh? undecided
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 20, 2016
I can swear I drove past these guys at Jiwa after dei-Dei in Abuja. That short truck was full to the brim, causing unnecessary hold up on the road
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by David4best(m): 4:38am On Apr 20, 2016
This intervention by Buhari is the handwork of Governor fayose. Kudos to fayose
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 5:36am On Apr 20, 2016
The painful aspect of it is that, they will soon be released lipsrsealed
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 5:52am On Apr 20, 2016
FanYogo1:
Where did they get '92' from?

Ipad's masters. Igbos go soon protest for their release grin grin grin grin
Very true. I remember one IPOB slave who said no one was arrested and even created a thread for it.

Useless sons of biitches.
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 5:54am On Apr 20, 2016
Funjosh:
The painful aspect of it is that, they will soon be released lipsrsealed
That is because you IPOB miscreants will soon carry banners upandan and protest for them to be released. Isn't that all you slaves do?

2 Likes

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by bennymcnonny(m): 6:03am On Apr 20, 2016
missbronze:

In all, I still blame those that invented guns and other destructive weapons. Those inventions are really wiping away mankind from the earth.
You don't have to blame them 100%. An evil mind is an evil mind. There are some things created for good purposes but have been used in harming people. E g toothbrush, rope, kitchen knife, hammer, etc. So its to focus on building the mind and all those weapons will become irrelevant
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by cynosure489: 6:08am On Apr 20, 2016
Am i the only one thinking that Boko Haram is devising a means of sending thier messengers of terror all over the country to attack.

Herdsmen and no one has asked where thier cattle. We are all busy tribalising everything.

i just hope i am wrong though. May God help us.
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 6:09am On Apr 20, 2016
Thanks God say na army check point because if na police N200 don give them passage without check...
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Amescoleechong(m): 6:11am On Apr 20, 2016
You all are fools these are not herdsmen, but armed robbers
Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by mikki123(m): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2016
Bullshit... Why not Enugu Awka road, why not in Delta State....... Government of the northerners by the northerners and for the northerners... If you agree click like

1 Like

Re: The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) by Greenback: 6:55am On Apr 20, 2016
FanYogo1:
Where did they get '92' from?
Ipad's masters. Igbos go soon protest for their release grin grin grin grin
hausa man will say "a pool at porty iza pool porever". grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos / N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.