Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) (27788 Views)

Abiola Wrote The Names Of Ministers For Abacha - Olutayo Soyode / Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot / Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by kullechhi(m): 11:01am On Apr 20, 2016
Nice one Bruce... I love your sarcasm...

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by VictorRomanov: 11:01am On Apr 20, 2016
Nigerians should know sarcasm when they see one. Well only very intelligent and highly logical persons can see sarcasm and ironies. An average Nigerian is shallow minded and ruled by feelings and sentiments, so I can understand if they don't get it.

This is purely a dig at President Buhari, who once said Abacha never stole nor is corrupt. Now if his "loot" are being sent back to Nigerian by the USA and he never stole, then he is a "visionary" for keeping such amount of money outside Nigeria. Perhaps he could have seen the future.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by Lionsclaw: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2016
olafum1:
He's even celebrating Abacha, I think something his wrong with him at this point...

Losing it by the day
You see the problem with you and everyone who reacted else like you is that you guys are now totally depleted of a humour faculty, that is, you can no longer read between lines, sense a good joke and have a refreshing laugh. I mean what else if you really believe Bruce' tweet is a support for corruption??
The problem with this is that it is very dangerous. it means all that is left in you guys is bitterness. It is dangerous for your health.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by EbolaParasite: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2016
YelloweWest:
angry i used to be a fan of this guy but I've now realised that truly he is just an entertainer...

"His money" what a shame!

Do you guys understand the concept of Sarcasm at all?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by uchennaq(m): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2016
Think with your head, not with your black hairy ass.

He is trying to be funny, how can he support Abacha. Of course USA promised last week to return Abacha's lot to Nigeria.
That is the Irony of the statement he made.

Bunch of wankers... trying to discredit and upright man
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by sukkot: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2016
repogirl what did i tell you ? that abacha was a visionary saving naijas money and hiding it from lootocrats. hear it from one of the horses mouth grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by Abdulmojeed01(m): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2016
I respect this man, honestly i dont know wat he is turning into this day with d way he talks nd tweet.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by hugafella(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2016
There are so many children on naira land. Most of the comments I have read here are just senseless. The man was saying that Abachas stolen money is now a blessing in disguise. If you don't understand English you keep quiet. Posting on NL is not compulsory.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by olisaEze(m): 11:34am On Apr 20, 2016
The man was just being sarcastic, so I dnt know why pple r angry with him. If that money had been returned before now, wud it have been used for d common good? If the US has decided to return it now (without the interest it wud have accrued since mind you) to a govt they feel is "incorruptible", why not thank God for it n pray it's actually used to realise the campaign promises of the APC. Rather than cuss him out, save your energy for tracking the way the money will be spent by our elected officials.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by YelloweWest: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2016
EbolaParasite:

Do you guys understand the concept of Sarcasm at all?
It's not funny.
He dose not sound sarcastic. Rather he sounds more like a zombie.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by stubbornman(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2016
dem don buy am SUV jeep him common sense knock
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by AntiWailer: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
pressplay411:

It's called sarcasm only smart people get this but I get it went over your head.

You are smart but you don't understand a simple post.

I complained on why he was silent on critical issues. I did not take him up on what he posted.

So read again before you jump the reply button.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
I believe he was being sarcastic.
Not that he actually celebrates Abacha...
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by DanielGb(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
Seriously, this is not encouraging. He is justifying Abacha loot. That a wrong way of fighting the opposition party. Abacha milk this Nation dry. Till today, it doesn't reflect that they lost anytin than there looting soon.

concerning the money: Nigeria needs it but as we all know corruption stands on the way before it reach Buhari office and the money will be stolen by some people back again.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by DanielGb(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
Seriously, this is not encouraging. He is justifying Abacha loot. That a wrong way of fighting the opposition party. Abacha milk this Nation dry. Till today, it doesn't reflect that they lost anytin than there looting Son.

concerning the money: Nigeria needs it but as we all know corruption stands on the way before it reach Buhari office and the money will be stolen by some people back again.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
AntiWailer:
shameless old man.

silent on

1. Saraki's trial.

2. CCB ammendment.

3. ill timed invitation of the judge

4. the double priced SUVS without buying innosoon.

5. print in US and preach buy Nigeria to gullible followers.

6. Remain silent about none payment of Salary in Bayelsa, his own very state because it is PDP but offer to give money to Osun people becasue of nonpayment of same salary.

7. Silent about Fayose's madness of taking a seminar at train station with business men his mentally troubled mind is showing him as he speak.

Now he is back

Thanks to the masses. Poverty formatted their brain and they can't remember anytin.

ConMAN sense indeed.
broz your keypad no good? I no see you mention fuel hereooooo, your talent too much go fill your police form,,,, geeeeraaraheremennn

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by AntiWailer: 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
ICEFLAME419ja:
broz your keypad no good? I no see you mention fuel hereooooo, your talent too much go fill your police form,,,, geeeeraaraheremennn

Are they planning to replace Inspector General ?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by lakesalauto: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Akpolagha:
At a time when the country is experiencing its worst economic crises ever, no fuel, no electricity, no jobs, no food, no money.
Salaries are not being paid for months, education system is down and so on and on, you know the rest.

So our common sense senator Ben Murray Bruce has tweeted again and this time his point: https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/722542529367773184

United States have decided to return Abacha's family loot of $480m back to Nigeria and apparently this huge amount of money should be able to solve to some large extent some of the problems the country is facing at the moment.

Could this be true or the senator is just trying to be funny, considering the kind of leaders we have and the way such monies have been handled in the past.
Can we make any sense out of this.
His tweet below.

http://www.oyinkis.com/2016/04/ben-murray-bruce-thank-god-for-abacha.html?m=1
it show that if ben was in abacha shoe he too will loot the treasury like abacha. i know y this guy is trying to make common thief sense
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by Mustay(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sarcasm has always been the Achilles heel of some Nigerians. #CommonSense
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by Beeman1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Kennydoc:

Chei!!! shocked
Why open ur mouth? undecided
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by eDoc: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
"Abacha was not koworpt " - Buhari, 2003

Thanks to obj and gej.

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by eDoc: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Beeman1:
Which common sense Nawa to u o.

You don't understand.He seems to be mocking the twitter representative.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by rawtouch: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
me sef follow thank am, but I remember Maryam saying he didn't steal the money he was saving it for the country, I believed her then and I still believe her now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IBB’s Statement: PDP Reacts To Advice To Vote President Buhari Out / Idia Ize-Iyamu Storms Auchi In Edo North For APC Campaign (Photos) / Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.