Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 (38089 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) / Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by hob(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
This is sad.

Poverty is a disease mehn,may we not be caused with it
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by dokunbam(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fayose dey suffer these people o

Chai, daris godu o

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by ezebunafo(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
There is more to it,the more you look the less u see,he is just carrying out the instructions of his alfas,under the guise of stomach infrastructure,anytime their eyes wan open na that time dem dey share rice,that way they remain hypnotised

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by distilledwalex(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
boujaye:
Fayose you will live long, your goodwill is unequaled by any other
it's better to remain silent and be tot a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. God bless your ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by barclays22(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
ChappyChase:

Chukwudi44 abeg leave my Thread!! Abi you don forget sey Saraki still dey face CCT trail!

Observing that man called Chukwudi, not sure he is really a Chukwudi.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Impressed? You make me sad

If he and his cohorts have done their job, they wouldn't have to distribute some food. They won't be malnourished and dfinitely not hungry.
If any of them feels grateful to him, they deserve to used as lab rats because they are less than animals!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
ChappyChase:
Ekiti people which wey?
You can read the whole story from this

Modified: in as much as I am not happy with this stomach infrastructure Nonsense, my anger is with the crowd who chose to abandon all they were doing and come stand in the heat of the sun to collect 2 cups of rice!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/photos-fayose-deepens-spread-stomach-infracstructure/
...keep your anger inside your pocket...it seems you have more than enough, why not share with the man next door so that when your state governor tries to do same thing, the crowed will not be as much as this one.....they came out because they need it , at least some people will not sleep with empty stomach tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by yongnoble(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
All these APC zombies spewing thrash. You forget so soon how fayemi was giving out cooked rice. Hypocrites.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Vado(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ekiti has arguably the most expensive private university in Nigeria. It's a complex state caught in between 21st century thought process while holding on to ancient way doing things too.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't understand these people sad
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Mackson01: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ekiti people should just wake up. Or have they been hypnotised to celebrate poverty?

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Jexyme(f): 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
donbenedict:
A man for the people...

Man enslaving Ekiti pipu!

He wasn't elected (rigged) in to be rice distributor but job and real infracstrures distributor.

It's only a cow that sees no wrong in this slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hand to mouth government.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by kadree(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
"n wen izit a clime to donate China lice n one tahza naila to his pple? Awa bloda n awa hilo is dng wiel, n Shame to odas for not following his footsteps"
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by ebyoma(f): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
people can't even appreciate any little thing given to them or others.. even if fayose gives them 10,000 naira each people will still criticize.. long hissssss

Do some of you even know what that 2cups of rice and 200 naira means to some of those people there
he-diots
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by tuniski: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
Goke7:

must this now become a brand for ektiti? why can't we see more pictures of roads construction and other projects? those are better social welfare schemes in my opinion.
Those are ongoing and runs on AiT even here. Anyway, it is only elitism that condemns a genuine response to citizens issues. U hear build roads, schools etc and I ask for who? When the masses are dying cos of small stuff. The elites are fed so they need roads and other infrastructure but, the masses are hungry and don't need long grammar. Take away hunger and 50% of the problem solved. Feeding kids in sch and a now cancelled promise of 5k was to address that. Millions of citizens can't feed it is the reality.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by HaneefahRN(f): 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
SMH. Great poverty in the land yet these high class thieves keep looting for their generations unborn.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by akee01(m): 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
ChappyChase:
Ekiti people which wey?
You can read the whole story from this

Modified: in as much as I am not happy with this stomach infrastructure Nonsense, my anger is with the crowd who chose to abandon all they were doing and come stand in the heat of the sun to collect 2 cups of rice!

That u can afford 2cups of rice daily doesn't mean everybody can... Those people u see der probably can't even afford a single grain so let dem be and I blv that will help dem till it last.... Besides that 2cups of yours is 10/more cups which d wealthy ones like u will buy at 500naira or more...
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/photos-fayose-deepens-spread-stomach-infracstructure/
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
FFO people.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by oyetunder(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
donbenedict:
do u expect the governor to donate one bag of rice to each person with 200,000 naira? At least he gave out something... we are talking of a mammoth crowd here. If you multiply 200 naira times 5000 people or above, u can see the amt being spent to feed his people..

So dnt tell me that! I'm impressed with what he is doing and it will go a long way to make someone who is malnourished to eat that day.

cool
just like empty heads like you were impressed with Hitler, Mobutu, Idi Amin, Abacha... No society lack fools, but our main prayer is for the 'wise ones' to be more than the fools.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Tearg1: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
For all those Criticising Gov Ayo Fayose, they are the same people who are criticising PMB..

I have come to accept one fact, You can never please Humans.. How many of our so called Billionaires can boast of doing such charitable work.?? OR How many Govs would kill 50 Cows monthly and divide it among the people??..

Be it 1 bag of rice or kuli Kuli, this man is doing something good and Humanitarian.. We should all replicate what he is doing to help the needy...

For goodness sake, are we happy to see people starve to death.. We should be applauding him and even doing more to help the poor in our society...

Whether his intentions are good or not, the results speak for itself....

Fayose this, Fayose that, Its getting boring now... Leave him alone and focus on how you can make it in Life...

Whether he rigged election is non of my business. There are laws in the country to try him and jail him if found guilty...

STOP CONDEMNING PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE CHARITABLE... YOU ARE CURSING YOURSELF......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by dayowunmi(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Which way Nigeria! Is this what leadership has been turned into? People Now lining up the streets to collect rice and 200naira,what da heck. I know some don't have much but still, the government is commemorating laziness and corrupting their idea of what government should be. Create enabling infrastructure and jobs for the people instead of turning them to destitutes on the streets old and young alike of them.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Mufasa27(m): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
At all all. na hin bad pass, ask my people from osun-state
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by christopher123(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
Is Ekiti the state that goes by the term fountain of knowladge or spring state

Educationally ekiti is mess up
intellectually they are bereft
economically they are poor
infrastructurally they are in shambles
culturally they are extinct
admistratively speaking they are gone with the winds....

Just negodu such an embarrasement. It is shamefully shameful.

I wish them well...THOUGH

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Goke7: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
tuniski:

Those are ongoing and runs on AiT even here. Anyway, it is only elitism that condemns a genuine response to citizens issues. U hear build roads, schools etc and I ask for who? When the masses are dying cos of small stuff. The elites are fed so they need roads and other infrastructure but, the masses are hungry and don't need long grammar. Take away hunger and 50% of the problem solved. Feeding kids in sch and a now cancelled promise of 5k was to address that. Millions of citizens can't feed it is the reality.

Please let's talk more intelligently, infrastructure projects construction improves the local economy as artisans, petty traders, food vendors e.t.c. are positively affected, this will feed the hungry masses more than the cups of rice that are being given here. The media team in the Ekiti state govt house need to get more serious and push those things or projects you say they run on AIT into the social media space just like states like anambra and others are doing. Its not about abusing PMB all the time, they need to push Ekiti as a brand where things are happening instead of this comedy show, its not good for ekiti's image, Fayose's personality is not helping matters at the moment, only folks from the south east thinks otherwise cos its not their state per se. Social welfare schemes are good but development is better please.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by MENELIK1: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

Their counter[parts in Osun state did not even see 1/2 cup of rice

The people in Osun state are not hungry like the ones you are seeing here, majority of them are farmers who may not need to wait for the Governor for 2 cups of rice it is just that the salary issue which is not peculiar to osun state is a media hype it does not reflect the standard of living in the state. Stop making it look as if everybody in Osun, is a civil servant.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Goke7: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Tearg1:
For all those Criticising Gov Ayo Fayose, they are the same people who are criticising PMB..

I have come to accept one fact, You can never please Humans.. How many of our so called Billionaires can boast of doing such charitable work.?? OR How many Govs would kill 50 Cows monthly and divide it among the people??..

Be it 1 bag of rice or kuli Kuli, this man is doing something good and Humanitarian.. We should all replicate what he is doing to help the needy...

For goodness sake, are we happy to see people starve to death.. We should be applauding him and even doing more to help the poor in our society...

Whether his intentions are good or not, the results speak for itself....

Fayose this, Fayose that, Its getting boring now... Leave him alone and focus on how you can make it in Life...

Whether he rigged election is non of my business. There are laws in the country to try him and jail him if found guilty...

STOP CONDEMNING PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE CHARITABLE... YOU ARE CURSING YOURSELF......

This is not charity, no amount of charity can bring development, if not all the NGOs would have developed Nigeria by now. We have been deceived by the elites and Politicians that this is the best way to go but its all lies to keep us oppressed and not ask questions.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by chidiandre(m): 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
it is easy to control ignorant and poor people cos they are easily manipulated by what they don't have ...that's what fayose is doing to his people making them poor and deluded so he can easily control them....#200 and cups of rice that's just sad

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

I don't understand these people sad
Whoever finds this humiliation okay is a sorry case sad

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Ghost01(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Insult upon insult. This crazy man is owing four months salary o. Chai! See able-bodied men and women queuing up in the hot sun to collect 2 cups of rice and N200?! Walahi, the witches behind the matter of these people will know no rest!

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by gozzlin: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ioannes:
this one na welcome-back-from-China-rice.

I will sleep better when I know that Fayose is locked up in prison for the rest of his miserable life.

ima even have sweet dreams if he is beheaded or strapped to an electric chair.

And you wish him death because?

Because you're better than him, right? It's people like you who may have committed the worst, abominable crimes that come out on a public forum to wish others death.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ogbeni forget this standing in line stuff for rice and money.Back in 2000-2004 my unilorin days, na so we dey line up for Bukola saraki(Oloye olusola Saraki ) papa house for ilorin every Friday to collect 100naira . The line that time runs in thousand every week in week out and na so the Sarakis take control ilorin for ages.Fayose just dey start him own now, na poverty cos am. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki / Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu / Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.