Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 (38090 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) / Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Etizz: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wait oh, dem nor dey see food dey eat for dat place??
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Kherry: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Diz so called fayose jst lyk to disgrace himself nd d lazy ladz in ekiti............SMH

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
AnotherSeun:
at this age, i just blv people shud be wiser than this....
the problem is not the country moving backward but the people living in it..

You've said it all!!!

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by tunde82seidat(f): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
In as much as I dont subscribe to fayose kinda government, poor ppl are every where there are people Dat will come out enmass like ds in every state of d country where such is given, to us its just 3 cups of rice, it means more to them .if only he can take up more developmental projects n stop playing on their intelligence

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Sunkyphil(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
see what poverty has caused smh crysee what poverty has caused smh

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by phobophobia: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by PointBlank101: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rather than enlighten and educate the people on how to better their standard of living, learn to be independent, develop the state in various level to the point people don't and won't need all these unnecessary aid.

These is a clear state of mismanagement of public fund as these practice will achieve anything but nothing. If the governor of that state uses the money to create job, develop skills and even educate the people, the Ekiti state and state of the people would improve drastically over time.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by wristbangle: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
Seems ekiti people is under this man's powerful spell.

How can a grown up man queue for hours to collect just half cup of rice and N20 Dem no dey shame ni? Ah ahn!

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by phobophobia: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
This is undoubtedly advance slavery

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Ayo001: 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
Osun people are hungry. Who told you they are farmers ? Many are lamenting. I just wonder why a state will be collecting six million allocation.
MENELIK1:

The people in Osun state are not hungry like the ones you are seeing here, majority of them are farmers who may not need to wait for the Governor for 2 cups of rice it is just that the salary issue which is not peculiar to osun state is a media hype it does not reflect the standard of living in the state. Stop making it look as if everybody in Osun, is a civil servant.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Yksoul(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
EATING AWAY THEIR FUTURE...

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Eze2000(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I Pity Ekiti People.... angry

Oh, so you pity Ekiti people' eh?

Mitchewwwwwwww

Let me ask u something. in what state Nigeria will there be zero turn out for just 200 naira and one sacet of rice?
Again if Mr. Fayose came to Lagos with such gifts won't there be a crowd instead of a single line?

Pity your economy and what is doing to Nigerians that what Fayose is trying to prove by this new drama.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by iamkingzlee(m): 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
This man don tire me!! does he have to do this himself?
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by danot1030: 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Op please don't tell me that the cash the clown that posted a similar thread yesterday was just 200naira. Fayose is a joke making mockery of Ekiti people. I swear the man has studied the people of the state and has discovered they are miserable so he decided to make rule them to make mockery of them.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by danot1030: 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
diegwu01:
These are gory and very disturbing pictures.
A governor like fayose should be sent to the South east
My brother I second your opinion, to pa chuckwudi or pidggin state.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Imagine Fayose turning Ekiti into a by force by fire refugee state.

But wait o.... are these Ekiti people under a spell?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by danot1030: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
Jorussia:
Na so so wetin nor good na him you dey always support.
The kind of demon living in pa chuckwudi ehn, TB Joshua self dey avoid am.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nigerians are not ready to fight for their right. That is why these polithiefcians keep making mockery of the masses with some stup!d stomach infrastructure. If Amaechi could say ''we politicians steal because you don't stone us'' then i don't see Nigeria going forward with our current approach to situations.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
If not under a spell, osun people too should have bursted and chase the governor out of office.
naijadeyhia:
Imagine Fayose turning Ekiti into a by force by fire refugee state.

But wait o.... are these Ekiti people under a spell?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by swezenberg(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
vega84:
Yorubas poverty sicken people #vegatalks

That is the result you get when you dine with paupers from the East
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by danot1030: 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
donbenedict:
do u expect the governor to donate one bag of rice to each person with 200,000 naira? At least he gave out something... we are talking of a mammoth crowd here. If you multiply 200 naira times 5000 people or above, u can see the amt being spent to feed his people..

So dnt tell me that! I'm impressed with what he is doing and it will go a long way to make someone who is malnourished to eat that day.

cool
In other word, a large number of Ekiti people are malnourished. What a pity.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Charly68: 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Awure leleyi oooooo! Oti pari a won eniyan mi ni China ! Ekiti Ronu oooo!

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Babyphinas(f): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
O di egwu

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by TeamSimple(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
donbenedict:
do u expect the governor to donate one bag of rice to each person with 200,000 naira? At least he gave out something... we are talking of a mammoth crowd here. If you multiply 200 naira times 5000 people or above, u can see the amt being spent to feed his people..

So dnt tell me that! I'm impressed with what he is doing and it will go a long way to make someone who is malnourished to eat that day.

cool
And what happen the next day? Queue for another four cups of rice?

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Lancasterman: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
No wonder Fayose no fit pay salary. Civil servants salaries have been diverted to stomach infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by tuniski: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Goke7:

Please let's talk more intelligently, infrastructure projects construction improves the local economy as artisans, petty traders, food vendors e.t.c. are positively affected, this will feed the hungry masses more than the cups of rice that are being given here. The media team in the Ekiti state govt house need to get more serious and push those things or projects you say they run on AIT into the social media space just like states like anambra and others are doing. Its not about abusing PMB all the time, they need to push Ekiti as a brand where things are happening instead of this comedy show, its not good for ekiti's image, Fayose's personality is not helping matters at the moment, only folks from the south east thinks otherwise cos its not their state per se. Social welfare schemes are good but development is better please.
No, only folks of apc and their apologists think otherwise. One man's food is another man's poison. Just how many citizens will be engaged in what u stated? I guess u don't know the extent of the poverty and u are being elitist.

The reality is that even the stomach infrastructure is palliative sef. The entire budget of nigeria wouldn't meet the need for social welfare scheme cos a serious nation of about 200m people need budget in the range of hundreds of billions in dollar better still double digit trillion naira budget! The problems are that deep.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by faaz24: 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hungry no good...
Support by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Goke7: 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
tuniski:

No, only folks of apc and their apologists think otherwise. One man's food is another man's poison. Just how many citizens will be engaged in what u stated? I guess u don't know the extent of the poverty and u are being elitist.

The reality is that even the stomach infrastructure is palliative sef. The entire budget of nigeria wouldn't meet the need for social welfare scheme cos a serious nation of about 200m people need budget in the range of hundreds of billions in dollar better still double digit trillion naira budget! The problems are that deep.

You are asking me how many citizens would be engaged if there are several projects going on in that state? Gosh this is unbelievable.

if stomach infrastructure is palliative according to you and the budget of Nigeria cannot cater for the need of social welfare, is that an excuse for fayose to make stomach infrastructure a brand policy for ekiti state? na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
The man did not see other infrastructure to focus on like mechanical, industrial, or medical na stomach infrastructure be his only focus in an entire state. Is this how economically and mentally backward ekiti state and its people are?

Well maybe I should invest in the state in the area of low cost restaurants and kitchens maybe money dey dia when it comes to anything food wey dem go see to chop. Hungry people with an overly lousy governor

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by adorablepepple(f): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
donbenedict:

cool
Jeez very dumb comment

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by yayankainuwa: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
mtsss! and somebody will come and tell me that Ekiti has the highest literacy ratio in the country. its unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by calculator123(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
diegwu01:
These are gory and very disturbing pictures.
A governor like fayose should be sent to the South east
where art thou sense tribal bigot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu / Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks / Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.