Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 (38088 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) / Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by pamdaniel(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
everything u must complain, he does not give u complain, he gives u complain, whats ur problem, what have u given?
AnotherSeun:
at this age, i just blv people shud be wiser than this....
the problem is not the country moving backward but the people living in it..
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by oilsuop: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
babadee1:

What a petulant child. Pretending to be Yoruba so that you can abuse Yoruba people on a faceless forum. Get a life!
am Yoruba to the core and we are talking about my state here lets be honest if this photo showing hungry people in place like owerre we will be the one mocking them sad
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by AnotherSeun(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
pamdaniel:
everything u must complain, he does not give u complain, he gives u complain, whats ur problem, what have u given?
bros really? undecided
so ur happy wif this,,,
okay, guess thats the reason yu voted him....

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by figment232(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
I don't blame this man, but the people that queue for hours to take some grains of rice which won't sustain a family of four in a single meal.
Use ur head.wot of if 6 members of a family line up to collect their bags of rice,no be 1full bag of rice be dat for d fanily? Not to talk of d small change.dem fit use am organise stew.Sai Fayose
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by babadee1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
oilsuop:
am Yoruba to the core and we are talking about my state here lets be honest if this photo showing hungry people in place like owerre we will be the one mocking them sad

You're not Yoruba and you need to grow up. You don't have to belong to a particular tribe before you can criticize something you see them doing that is wrong. Have some self respect my friend.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by SucreB: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
Goke7:

Please let's talk more intelligently, infrastructure projects construction improves the local economy as artisans, petty traders, food vendors e.t.c. are positively affected, this will feed the hungry masses more than the cups of rice that are being given here. The media team in the Ekiti state govt house need to get more serious and push those things or projects you say they run on AIT into the social media space just like states like anambra and others are doing. Its not about abusing PMB all the time, they need to push Ekiti as a brand where things are happening instead of this comedy show, its not good for ekiti's image, Fayose's personality is not helping matters at the moment, only folks from the south east thinks otherwise cos its not their state per se. Social welfare schemes are good but development is better please.
caN YOU SWEAR ON YOUR MOTHER'S GRAVE THAT THIS IS ACTUALLY FAYOSE? find your fact before talking trash
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by boujaye: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
distilledwalex:

it's better to remain silent and be tot a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. God bless your ignorance
so what are you insinuating Mr Wise?
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by SucreB: 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
Goke7:

This is not charity, no amount of charity can bring development, if not all the NGOs would have developed Nigeria by now. We have been deceived by the elites and Politicians that this is the best way to go but its all lies to keep us oppressed and not ask questions.
no one is claiming this is the best way to go. but if all the billionaire in this country can do this monthly, poverty and robbery will be curb to an extent if not totally. moreso, how are you sure this is fayose, beacuse wehave not even seen his pix nor any of his aides pix. this is sure APC work. and God will vindicate fayose.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by mpowa(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
SucreB:
no one is claiming this is the best way to go. but if all the billionaire in this country can do this monthly, poverty and robbery will be curb to an extent if not totally. moreso, how are you sure this is fayose, beacuse wehave not even seen his pix nor any of his aides pix. this is sure APC work. and God will vindicate fayose.

Is Fayose a Billionaire or the governor of a state -> If he's actually doing this, is he using his money or the money of the state? I'm getting very concerned here at our reasoning. If it's not Fayose has you've said, it's ok, but if he is and people come up here giving baseless reasons why an elected governor of a state should leave the overall governance and welfare of a state to use peanut of that same money to be distributing rice to people, then it's a very sorry case for this state and the nation at large.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Goke7: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
SucreB:

No amount of charity brings development. Development of ekiti is what will vindicate fayose and keep his critics mouth shut. Let his media team take a cue from anambra state. That's the way to go
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Goke7: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
SucreB:
caN YOU SWEAR ON YOUR MOTHER'S GRAVE THAT THIS IS ACTUALLY FAYOSE? find your fact before talking trash

Tell fayose media team to do their job well and change peoples' bad perception about ekiti state pls.

No be to abuse pmb be their only job na. Let's see pictures of beautiful things in ekiti.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by enlightenedmind: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
This is so painful. See what a few men have turned our people into... I almost cried.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by mpowa(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Goke7:

No amount of charity brings development. Development of ekiti is what will vindicate fayose and keep his critics mouth shut. Let his media team take a cue from anambra state. That's the way to go

You can't even call a state allocation charity, what sort of charity is that, is it his money? it belongs to the people. It's people who are shamelessly supporting this pomo man's abnormality that are giving him power to do more - all he does with the state resources are 1.) Criticize the President 2.) Keep buying non essentials on the street and sharing some 3.) embezzlement. And because of that 1st reason, some people will support him to the grave, no matter what. He's definitely not the only governor doing very poorly, but he has being able to camouflage his own by deceptions and oppositions fighting, I'm not speaking for any party, people just have to see things intelligently and discuss intelligently too.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by blackboy(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Let's not criticize. It can happen in any state.. I can bet. I didn't see Fayose.
Who don't like free things. Abeggy haters are gonna talk.
The state gov n FG needs to provide social amenities, good schools and jobs.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by ffo(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
Silvofitz:
FFO people.
bros, why mentioning my monicker any how?
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by cycluse: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Where in this world is this kind of a things happening,teach someone how to fish is better than give him fish
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Bsf4life(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
small did done is better than big did planned.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by maasoap(m): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

Their counter[parts in Osun state did not even see 1/2 cup of rice
Osun people are hardworking people, we don't need 2 cups of rice from any governor.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by odikimi: 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/ekiti-verdict-2014-apotheosis-adedibu/
https://www.naij.com/371776-the-return-of-amala-politics.html
before you criticize Fayose open the above source and see that the Yoruba politics is all about tommy infrastructure; Adedibu, Olusola Saraki and Tinubu are all guilty of it.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by odikimi: 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Payshence(f): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Scavengers
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by yaronjos(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fayose is a crazy dude.....his citizens too, cnt imagine a governor doin dis nonsense in a civilized plc.....
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Payshence(f): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
Scarvengers
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by adimsmt: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
ChappyChase:
Ekiti people which wey?
You can read the whole story from this

Modified: in as much as I am not happy with this stomach infrastructure Nonsense, my anger is with the crowd who chose to abandon all they were doing and come stand in the heat of the sun to collect 2 cups of rice!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/photos-fayose-deepens-spread-stomach-infracstructure/

Please i ask again is this not stupidity my people, Instead of thinking outside the box to find a workable policies that he will implement to uplift his people his wasting the little resources they had on rice . Teach your people how to fish, all this educated illiterates governors we have in our country.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by tefortayo: 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Pidggin:
Good job oga Fayose keep it up
May Good God change the orientation of Ekiti people, se you Don collect your own, Ebi wande [color=#006600][/color][b]
[/b]
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by EmekaBlue(m): 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
Trust Nigerians and free stuff...Even if they can afford it but a typical yoruba mind wont hear say dem dey share free and wil nt want to collect
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by kalus02: 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ioannes:
this one na welcome-back-from-China-rice.

I will sleep better when I know that Fayose is locked up in prison for the rest of his miserable life.

ima even have sweet dreams if he is beheaded or strapped to an electric chair.

U will continue 2 have nightmare because Fayose is here 2 stay!
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by gahyip(m): 12:34am On Apr 21, 2016
THE SAYING PAYING THEM WITH THEIR OWN COIN

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by October1960: 4:56am On Apr 21, 2016
What a shame.

A state where the politicians and government officials are mostly thieves.

Instead of developing the state he distributes peanuts while he and his cohorts steal billions.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by ddeola: 6:49am On Apr 21, 2016
Fayose should criticize himself. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2016
kalus02:

U will continue 2 have nightmare because Fayose is here 2 stay!

I'm sure you are ecstatic about the half cup of rice your family just collected from him.

enjoy it while it lasts. shouldn't take more than a few seconds before it finishes.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by mamawin(f): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2016
donbenedict:
people like you seem to be ungrateful
ungrateful? you think everybody is like you? satisfied with grains and remnants from whoever, don't try to insult me. I feed a whole 'nation'. and by that I do not mean with half a bowl of rice and N200. be warned!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Gave (BRIBE) Lawmakers N17bn To Pass 2015 Budget - Okonjo-iweala / Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts / Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.