Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 (38092 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) / Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by mamawin(f): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2016
AnotherSeun:
that remnants wont even last them a day...

imagine what this people are celebrating all in the name of only God knows
that is d level of decay in d country, it's so shameful!!

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by tuniski: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2016
Jorussia:
Na so ekiti people poor?this one nor b any form poverty alleviation at all.Haba this rice na around five cups of rice.five cups of rice nor go even reach three people eat two times.Abeg Gov fayose for still allow the rice reach three rubbers.It is better for fayose nor to do anything at all,instead of this global embarrassment.

Na so nigerians poor reach. Wake up there is serious poverty in the land. What u see is a social welfare scheme. All other govts are doing same. A hungry man can't be useful unless and until hunger is conquer.

I guess u are on CBN or FIRS nepotic list!

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by phantom(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
This rubbish can't happen in the south east. We've said it repeatedly ......you would be mad to think that the south west is BETTER than the east in distribution of wealth.

When people hail fayose for being "this kind of governor ",I weep.
It's sad that even our own people have no idea of WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR LEADERS. Our standards are so shamelessly low. Pity!

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by donbenedict(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
mamawin:
which man? which people? SMH seriously!!
people like you seem to be ungrateful
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Goke7: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
phantom:
This rubbish can't happen in the south east. We've said it repeatedly ......you would be mad to think that the south west is BETTER than the east in distribution of wealth.

When people hail fayose for being "this kind of governor ",I weep.
It's sad that even our own people have no idea of WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR LEADERS. Our standards are so shamelessly low. Pity!

But how come fellows from the south east hail him as the best governor, some have said on this forum that Fayose is better than all the se governors put together.

Anyway me think, yes you can give your citizens things but please we want to see pictures of infrastructure projects going on like we see from other states. why ekiti is making things like this their trademark is getting so many of us ashamed

8 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Goke7: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
tuniski:

Na so nigerians poor reach. Wake up there is serious poverty in the land. What u see is a social welfare scheme. All other govts are doing same. A hungry man can't be useful unless and until hunger is conquer.

I guess u are on CBN or FIRS nepotic list!

must this now become a brand for ektiti? why can't we see more pictures of roads construction and other projects? those are better social welfare schemes in my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by vega84(m): 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Yorubas poverty sicken people #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
donbenedict:
do u expect the governor to donate one bag of rice to each person with 200,000 naira? At least he gave out something... we are talking of a mammoth crowd here. If you multiply 200 naira times 5000 people or above, u can see the amt being spent to feed his people..

So dnt tell me that! I'm impressed with what he is doing and it will go a long way to make someone who is malnourished to eat that day.

cool

Impressed? You make me sad

If he and his cohorts have done their job, they wouldn't have to distribute some food. They won't be malnourished and dfinitely not hungry.
If any of them feels grateful to him, they deserve to used as lab rats because they are less than animals!

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Sijo01(f): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Poverty!

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by macaranta(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
Poverty

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by beGOOD4aba(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fayose stomach infrastructure my foot

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by dannytoe(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
After wasting taxpayer's money on fake business trip to china.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by jaybee3(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

Their counter[parts in Osun state did not even see 1/2 cup of rice

You epitomize everything that's wrong with Nigeria

So it's okay for them to feel fulfilled just because they appear to be getting double the portion their Osun counterparts got?

Shame on you!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by neutrotoba(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Pidggin:
Good job oga Fayose keep it up

Good job? Seriously?

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Spells(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Anything worth doing should b done well.... What da Bleep would 200 n 2 cups of rice do to a family....? U're just insulting the people along side urself.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ekiti people are the most fo.olish set of people ever liveth. How can these stomach infrastructure solve their problems? Fayose is really riding on their ignorance and high level of stupiidity.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by babadee1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fayose is by far the worst governor in Nigeria right now. Big mouth and empty skull. If you cannot think of a better way to help your people other than to dash them rice and chicken change then you have no business being a leader.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by gmaribel(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Graphic pictures user discretion needed
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by truthspeaks: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Wretchedness
ChappyChase:

Is this hardship or laziness

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Bombolistic: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
Do the same in any state in Nigeria, you'll be amazed at the crowd that will turn up. Sign if hardship everywhere not only in Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by neutrotoba(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
donbenedict:
do u expect the governor to donate one bag of rice to each person with 200,000 naira? At least he gave out something... we are talking of a mammoth crowd here. If you multiply 200 naira times 5000 people or above, u can see the amt being spent to feed his people..

So dnt tell me that! I'm impressed with what he is doing and it will go a long way to make someone who is malnourished to eat that day.

cool
Normally I don't do this, but God punish you man.... #nooffence

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by mira4u: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
cry
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by distilledwalex(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
donbenedict:
A man for the people...

it's better to remain silent and be tot a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. God bless your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by GBADEYZ: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
This Fayose of a man and his ignorant and illetrate Followers are just disgracing the Yoruba race since inception,They rejected a good man(Fayemi) that had good plans for them and install a thuggery theif who was once removed from the seat as governor.Only God knows the kind of Growth and development Fayemi would have provided. But it seems the so called most Educated Nigerians are only interested in stomach Infrastructure, queue to obtain 4 cups of rice and 200 naira to buy salt,pepper and maggi,shaa its better than nothing.
Wetin com dey even vex me Na did Igbo people wey dem com dey give mouth to talk any how against Yoruba people

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by habsydiamond(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
Stomach infrastructure that what Fayose is using to bribe these poor masses.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by kanosalami: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I Pity Ekiti People.... angry
just shut up your mouth you can't even afford to buy a bag of rice
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
donbenedict:

cool

You, who ever liked your post and who will end up liking your post are retard.ed. You should vacate wherever you are to live in ekiti. Stand in this scorching sun to collect your own share of rice and 200 bucks.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by abdulkayus(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
OP, I should have included # viewers discretion# on the title, cos this is an eyesore

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by proxillin(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
I am ashamed. One of my relatives living in Ekiti might be there. Oh Lord have mercy.. sad cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by ajebuter(f): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
Chai... There is serious hunger in this country I swear..

But oga Fayose, why not give them jobs instead of making them queue for money and food like almajiri?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by nijanigga: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
donbenedict:

cool
What happens to them tomorrow ? One day solution is a form of laziness

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by distilledwalex(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
Pidggin:
Good job oga Fayose keep it up

it's better to remain silent and be tot a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. God bless your ignorance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart / Akpabio Withdraws Court Case Challenging Election Defeat / Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.