Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 (38084 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) / Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by yayankainuwa: 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
tuniski:

No, only folks of apc and their apologists think otherwise. One man's food is another man's poison. Just how many citizens will be engaged in what u stated? I guess u don't know the extent of the poverty and u are being elitist.

The reality is that even the stomach infrastructure is palliative sef. The entire budget of nigeria wouldn't meet the need for social welfare scheme cos a serious nation of about 200m people need budget in the range of hundreds of billions in dollar better still double digit trillion naira budget! The problems are that deep.
O boy ur a disgrace to this generation, that u can't read the reasons in Goke's submission.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by mpowa(m): 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukwudi44:

Their counter[parts in Osun state did not even see 1/2 cup of rice
So should we cheer him? I don't understand how some people reason, because you're in the opposition doesn't mean you should suspend ur bra*n, we should celebrate him, at least he tried abi!? It's a shame, I guess that's what they voted him for, to distribute 5cups that won't feed a family at a single meal Shm!

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by prinsam30: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
ponmo and dried fish mentality

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by SucreB: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
killsmith:
Ekiti and hardship...#smh
you must be in sane. PLUS WHO EVER POSTED THIS. there is no pix of Fayose. is this not the same man of yestrdy? this is APC hand-work. fabricated lies.
APC has lost already.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
ChappyChase:

For how long will the people survive on that 2 cups of rice?
how many cups of rice did oga pighting kworoption give out?
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
gozzlin:

And you wish him death because?

Because you're better than him, right? It's people like you who may have committed the worst, abominable crimes that come out on a public forum to wish others death.

I understand that you or your family members may be among those pictured queuing for rice so I won't be too harsh on you.

the guy is lucky he isn't in China where they execute public officials.

that's when you will realise that my wish is actually a reality somewhere else.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by SucreB: 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
ChappyChase:
Ekiti people which wey?
You can read the whole story from this

Modified: in as much as I am not happy with this stomach infrastructure Nonsense, my anger is with the crowd who chose to abandon all they were doing and come stand in the heat of the sun to collect 2 cups of rice!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/photos-fayose-deepens-spread-stomach-infracstructure/
just as your name implies. and i could see youve gat no brain and work to have sat and type all of this in the name of hatred. where is fayose in this? unless proven otherwise, you remain the headfather of the zombies
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

PDP tout.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by SucreB: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
yongnoble:
All these APC zombies spewing thrash. You forget so soon how fayemi was giving out cooked rice. Hypocrites.
its because they are from daura........fulani herdsmen set of pipu. APC has lost already
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by eDoc: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
ChappyChase:
Ekiti people which wey?
You can read the whole story from this

Modified: in as much as I am not happy with this stomach infrastructure Nonsense, my anger is with the crowd who chose to abandon all they were doing and come stand in the heat of the sun to collect 2 cups of rice!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/photos-fayose-deepens-spread-stomach-infracstructure/

Hunger in the land.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by kennymotors(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
am afraid,if we can escape from this wicked politicians,imagine how many people will submit their voter card for 5 kg of rice,due to this hell hardship they deliberately create.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by iambucaller: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by ChappyChase: 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
SucreB:
just as your name implies. and i could see youve gat no brain and work to have sat and type all of this in the name of hatred. where is fayose in this? unless proven otherwise, you remain the headfather of the zombies
Why not visit the link I posted to know the real story before calling me names!? And for your information, am a proud wailler!
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Elvis4lyf: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
This is very shameful of ekiti state!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by tuniski: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
yayankainuwa:
O boy ur a disgrace to this generation, that u can't read the reasons in Goke's submission.
You a critical part of the reason we are where we are as a nation. Small sense na to dey rein insult abi. Well, that is the attitude destroying the nation. Anyway, it is obvious elitism is your problem. You can't see beyond your nose. Pele
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by ChappyChase: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Oga no bring Bubu case here...
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by killsmith(f): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
SucreB:
you must be in sane. PLUS WHO EVER POSTED THIS. there is no pix of Fayose. is this not the same man of yestrdy? this is APC hand-work. fabricated lies.
APC has lost already.
who's talking about fayose or any party here? In sane or insane? Feel free to quote me as long as you learn to read correctly.....
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by mrdba: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Babalegba:
Ekiti people are supposed to be educated but it all seems to be empty chest beating. They are so ignorant

Bro... unfortunately it's not like that... I'm from Ekiti too... we are all educated nd pained by ds barbaric acts from ds funny fellow... oh oh omg... wat a pity...smh...

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Duokc: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
end time people!!!

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by tuniski: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Goke7:

You are asking me how many citizens would be engaged if there are several projects going on in that state? Gosh this is unbelievable.

if stomach infrastructure is palliative according to you and the budget of Nigeria cannot cater for the need of social welfare, is that an excuse for fayose to make stomach infrastructure a brand policy for ekiti state? na wa o
Yes, Fayose is a realist not some idealist like you. U mention infrastructures as if it is by wishful thinking. Little wonder some are being deceived that there is a 3trilllion in a TSA. Tell me are u d one to provide the money for the many projects to engage multitude out of hunger?

It is a case of survival 1st then development next! Development is ongoing it will never stop but, citizens must not all die of hunger cos people like u who after being well fed saw everything wrong with poor people being cater for!
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by banme1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
Yolluba. Poverty

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by danasjoe1: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
Incorrect1:
There's nothing great about FTC .
I'm dedicating the nonsense to the certified kunu sipping gorilla, the burukutu sipping monkey, the gworo crushing demon, the uzeless baxtard nonentity with an empty brain filled with fura d'nunu and roasted suya.
All hail the king.
hehehehe bros you dey vex o!!!so na only one person get those titles??

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by 989900: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
Who did this to Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by nkemjacob2(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
I thought ekiti is a state with the highest professor, nor of the people will ask fayose where did he get that money? Definitely not his, that could be a state project, and look @ the people queueing without asking question. Seriously the poor state of governance lies in the hand of the people
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by mpowa(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
tuniski:

Yes, Fayose is a realist not some idealist like you. U mention infrastructures as if it is by wishful thinking. Little wonder some are being deceived that there is a 3trilllion in a TSA. Tell me are u d one to provide the money for the many projects to engage multitude out of hunger?

It is a case of survival 1st then development next! Development is ongoing it will never stop but, citizens must not all die of hunger cos people like u who after being well fed saw everything wrong with poor people being cater for!

Let me get your point here please, Fayose is a realist and he loved his people so much, he doesn't want them to die of hunger, so he became Santa Claus and started dishing out five cups of rice that can't feed a family for a single meal, not to talk of a day as a palliative against that hunger that might kill them while building the state's infrastructures, or institutions that will give the people Jobs and longer and better lives long when he's gone out of office, Is that what you mean? hmm! Nigerians can defend anything!

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Goke7: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
tuniski:

You are not making sense bruv, fayose is almost 2 years in office and for how long will he continue to run ekiti on survival instincts.

And if its about the FG sorry, ave lost you cos fayose must continued to be defended by his admirers because of his attacks on the FG.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by fortunechy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
very very pitiable
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by oilsuop: 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Look at how we the Yorubas have been turned into southern almajiris no other region in south share rice and chicken on the street only SW is a big shame on Yoruba people big shame..we are the poorest in the south upon all our sophistication sad
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by mudiana(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
am too weak to comment
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by tuniski: 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
Goke7:

You are not making sense bruv, fayose is almost 2 years in office and for how long will he continue to run ekiti on survival instincts.

And if its about the FG sorry, ave lost you cos fayose must continued to be defended by his admirers because of his attacks on the FG.
U still miss it. Survival here is not what u will place a timeline like u just did. The social welfare scheme in america and uk have been running for decades. The stomach infrastructure needs to be institutionalized. Development like I said is ongoing and people must not die cos of some expectant structures. I guess u haven't seen this poverty on the streets that is why u talking the way u do. Even graduate will queue up to collect such in the midst of suffering. Just thank your God u are ok.
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by babadee1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
oilsuop:
Look at how we the Yorubas have been turned into southern almajiris no other region in south share rice and chicken on the street only SW is a big shame on Yoruba people big shame..we are the poorest in the south upon all our sophistication sad

What a petulant child. Pretending to be Yoruba so that you can abuse Yoruba people on a faceless forum. Get a life!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off / Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) / Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.