Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 (38094 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) / Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by Pavarottii(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I Pity Ekiti People.... angry
Wat state are u from?
Re: Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 by VictorEkwere: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
I can never blame the governor rather i blame the mentality of Ekiti young and old who chooses to queue-up to collect two cups of rice and #200 this is high level of humiliation and so shameful to display on social network.All those people on the queue can afford two cups of rice and two hundred naira then why disgracing our selves please Nigeria is above this level this is purely individual mentality not the country.Before you change a country you must first of all change the mentality of the people because mentality is poverty.What is happening here is purely mentality imbibe situation not poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice / Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" / Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.