Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? (32524 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Is There Anything Bad In Marrying A Lady From Same Office? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Davindal(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
grin Rex. nobody go dey to help him marriage when him begin dey cheat on her after she don drop like 2 shidren.... she go don turn to puff puff by then.
Thank you dear! That has always being my fears.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Earngee(f): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2016
Bros,lemme tell u sumtin
Every woman has tendency of adding weight after child's birth.except rare cases,where d so called slim gals grows fat n vice -versa.
Nothing is nt achievable dear,my sister lost much weight before wedding cos her husby stood by her n now she has a boy(2yrs) now and still maintains her weight, cos her husby don't like fat gals
Above all, u love her she loves you. Help her shred d unwanted fat,and maintain her weight.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by IamLEGEND1: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Padi check am na e no easy to find girl wey get manners and brain and na better profession she the go for sef.what if him marry the wrong person with th right shape?
fair points. but na the guy fit decide if he fit overlook the weight issue sha. but what's the point of marriage if it's going to make you miserable.e better make I kontinu to flex my bachelor life.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Rexhenrex(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lol...carry go the lord is your muscle grin
IamLEGEND1:
fair points. but na the guy fit decide if he fit overlook the weight issue sha. but what's the point of marriage if it's going to make you miserable.e better make I kontinu to flex my bachelor life.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by adimoh99(m): 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bros I sorry for you... You just come here and tell lies to people, maybe you need someone to tell you the truth that you already know... You don't love that girl and please let her go get a better life. You are just looking for an excuse to ditch her... If you really love her as you claim you will love however she turns out. What if something worse happens that disfigures her completely, am sure you won't even come to nairaland to share how pathetic you are. Mmmmtchewwww.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
You should let her go for a better man who deserves and sees beyond the curves. Beauty fades

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by banmee(m): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
.am sorry but it seems you replaced your brain with beef shawamar..

because with this you just posted it can be deduced that you are after her body, if not her physical appearance in as much as it quite matters shouldn't be the reason you won't marry her na...u ma check am na bro as long as she has manners and brains I will say stick with her...you both can go for road works together and hit the gym it would that am sure of...

Manners and brains are not the only thing that holds a marriage. On a long list, physical attraction is probably the most important. Not so much for a woman but for a man. It is as important as any other attribute. If a man does not care about the appearance of his spouse, you can bet he is only planning to use her as a breeding machine. His eyes are already out there for concubines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by OmaFresh(m): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
u knw wat 2 dhu, , bera stp prtndin nd start actin, , , , ,
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by gist4kidsblog: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:
Hey guys! I'll keep it snappy here.

There is this girl in my life, she will be 21 this coming October and she loves me a lot. In fact, she is my chosen one among my girlfriends.

I was the guy that deflowered her. I have dated her 4 years now. When we started, she was so pretty, radiant and elegant, all these qualities laced with good manners - despite her beauty, great intelligence and culinary skills. Considering all this qualities, I decided to promise her marriage for I truly love her; knowing full well that her type is rare. After the promise of marriage, I realized that our love for each other grew a step further.

Furthermore, before now; she was my exclusive reserve for matrimony(marriage), such that I don't see any succedaneum(substitute) to her - even though I do date several other ladies - but I have no meaningful plan for them except this gal.

Unfortunately, this my gal has decide to let loose her body, she doesn't watch over her weight, such that she is no longer as curvy, elegant and 8-figured as she used to be, though she is tall - a few inches or 2 inches to 6ft. In fact, she is now as fat as whatever description you may be cogitating within your mind. That fatness is gradually eating up her killer curves, I have sat her down severally to talk through this issue severally; I reminded her that as a medical student(4LV med.& surg.), she should be in a better position to know any means possible to apply in order to loose weight. She insisted that she has been trying her best to shed down but to no avail, and was even crying.

Please guys! What do I do now? I hate plus size ladies aka OROGBO, and can never marry one. Should I completely ditch her for good, even though I still love her deeply? I need an advice.

my brother i understand your feelings... You just need to caution her very well before if she give birth now.. Na Another wahala b that.. Mayb she inherit that statue...

don't breakup with her.. Jus make sure u watch what she eat..
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by notoriousbabe: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
Drop her,I am here for you to marry,satisfaction guaranteed kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Yeminace(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
pls send her phone number to me abeg!!!! +size babes are the best!!!
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by notoriousbabe: 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
youmour:
You are a bastard, if you are not a bastard then your father is a bastard..i dont care i get banned...can you all just imagine..smh infact you are worse than a bastard sef
omo see vexation

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by AfroKnight: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Break up. You can't stand a fat woman. And bro, she is not ready to change her diet for you so you'd better look elsewhere.

If you manage her, o boy, you go cheat. Better now than later.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by freecocoa(f): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Just imagine the nonsense.

No be your fault sha.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Ekakamba: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
So who curve epp? Hope you're at least 5'8, six packs, not fair like albi'no, not dark like black ninja clothings, blue eyes, not bald, straight legs, moderate muscles? Mtcheew... Some people are just insatiable.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by lemolise(m): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
dump her overinflated àss.

Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. the heart wants what the heart wants,do not compromise.

Do you copy,modafucka? I repeat: DO NOT COMPROMISE!

This got me LMFAO cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by basingstoke: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sir,
from what you have said, this lady is nothing but an angel. all those things you complained are just too ephemeral, they can all be taken care of. BUT trust me Sir, if you marrry a lady will be bad character , sir you are already on your way way to hell. its only a question of when you will arrive there. For even bringing this issue here, please go and apologise to that lady and don't be silly !
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Ekakamba: 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
AfroKnight:
Break up. You can't stand a fat woman. And bro, she is not ready to change her diet for you so you'd better look elsewhere.

If you manage her, o boy, you go cheat. Better now than later.
person wey don dey cheat already you come dey say 'you go cheat' grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:

There is this girl in my life, she will be 21 this coming October and she loves me a lot. In fact, she is my chosen one among my girlfriends.

I was the guy that deflowered her. I have dated her 4 years now. When we started, she was so pretty, radiant and elegant, all these qualities laced with good manners - despite her beauty, great intelligence and culinary skills. Considering all this qualities, I decided to promise her marriage for I truly love her; knowing full well that her type is rare. After the promise of marriage, I realized that our love for each other grew a step further.

Furthermore, before now; she was my exclusive reserve for matrimony(marriage), such that I don't see any succedaneum(substitute) to her - even though I do date several other ladies - but I have no meaningful plan for them except this gal.

Unfortunately, this my gal has decide to let loose her body, she doesn't watch over her weight, such that she is no longer as curvy, elegant and 8-figured as she used to be, though she is tall - a few inches or 2 inches to 6ft. In fact, she is now as fat as whatever description you may be cogitating within your mind. That fatness is gradually eating up her killer curves, I have sat her down severally to talk through this issue severally; I reminded her that as a medical student(4LV med.& surg.), she should be in a better position to know any means possible to apply in order to loose weight. She insisted that she has been trying her best to shed down but to no avail, and was even crying.

Please guys! What do I do now? I hate plus size ladies aka OROGBO, and can never marry one. Should I completely ditch her for good, even though I still love her deeply? I need an advice.
point of corection OROBO not OROGBO, my advice, kindly leave that girl for ppl like me who love OROBO busty ladies, who can apreciate her for who she is! Ppl like u, if u get LEPA(slim lady) u will still complain she get small breast after u don enter her London finish! U r a cheat, don't push that girl to go and do uneccesary surgery oh! Thousands are out there apreciating her like that biko.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by luciouscookie: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Na too much Bleep cause am. The way you have been using other girls to cure konji is the same way different men have been using and spoiling your woman. Oke mkpi! undecided
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by ndcide(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
I don't blame this dude. He doesn't like orobo ladies. Why should he.

But when I descend hard on ladies giving out their virginity, some persons will be calling me names.

The dude trapped this girl 4 years ago, apparently before she got in to the university or maybe at the point of entry, DE FLOWERED her and wants to go free.
That girl will come and defend her sexual recklessness on nairaland or wherever and tell us it doesn't matter.

Well, she has lost her pride, the dude is no even going to marry her. After all, he is a small boy.

Guy move on jare... She's too fat for you. Even if they force you to marry her, you'll hate every thing in the long run.

God is watching us. This sex issue? ... Well..

7 Likes

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Opoki(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:

You disflower a minor. lipsrsealed angry

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Proff7: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:

Physical features can spark some chemistry in relationships but inner qualities would create a bond that would transcend physical qualities.
If you want her to permanently shed weight there is something natural she can do. PM me !
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by banme1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Op na small pikin de worry u. Imagine u still have side chicks. Not one but plenty and u are her lamenting. Greedy dude. If u don't marry that girl I will personally trace u and cut off ur dick. Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by LaExpert: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Op,

So, if she started getting fat after you married her, you would divorce her, right?

I'll advise you to stick with her, keep encouraging her to stay fit and dump those side chicks you're parading (I doubt if you'll tolerate it if she's keeping such)...you'll feel very terrible if another man snaps her up and help her do what you want leave her for.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by khalidqudus: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
yea.. Perfect skin colour too..
liar...you know she looks like modern day iya rainbow. why boys dey always lie? call a spade a spade and a bad picture a bad picture undecided
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by pet4ril(f): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:
Did you say that I'm after her body? If you were in my shoes, would you go into marriage with somebody having the prospects and potentials of becoming the next YOKOZINA, particularly when she gives birth to baby? If you don't know what to comment...you had better keep mute.
you don't expect her to remain where she was 4yrs ago, because she's is growing in all ramifications... What's wrong in you helping her out with exercise? Even as a medical student, she doesn't know it all, she needs you more than you think or if you will be comfortable in leaving her, please do now while she's still young

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Peacetemi: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
I wonder what love means to those pple saying you dont love her. Truth be told first thing dat attracts you to a lady is her physical appearance. This is not the age of romeo and juliet, you fell in love in with a slim and curvy girl which she aint no more , so you either help her return to her former shape or just let her go. PS do not promise your next girlfriend marriage o.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Matsmooth1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Guy nawa for you sha.....
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by realchidex: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
I doubt if you truly love this girl. In the first place, you were dating other girls while she was still there for you. Now you are looking for excuses not to marry her after deflowering her at 17. If you marry her as a slim girl and her body changes after 2 or 3 years, will you divorce her? I see selfishness here. It is not all about you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by taryur(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
u are clearly after d poor girl's body. u messed up that girl's life at that tender age. now,u r complaining. u don do wetin u wan do abi. God dey see u ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.