Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? (32503 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Is There Anything Bad In Marrying A Lady From Same Office? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Prospero01(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Well I don't blame you. Some of us are praying God for a wife not a girl friend or miss world with slim figure at 35 and you here spewing thrash. Get something into your "ideal" description of who to marry, they fail after the first five years of marriage. Beauty is vain, favour is deceitful but a woman that fears God, she will be praised. And Solomon a chronic womanizer Advices your type that let her breast satisfy you at all times. You know why? All breast will eventually sag, it's just a matter of time. Now get out. You still a child and shouldn't be talking about marriage in the comity of ready to settle down bachelors
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Thylord(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:
Hey guys! I'll keep it snappy here.

There is this girl in my life, she will be 21 this coming October and she loves me a lot. In fact, she is my chosen one among my girlfriends.

I was the guy that deflowered her. I have dated her 4 years now. When we started, she was so pretty, radiant and elegant, all these qualities laced with good manners - despite her beauty, great intelligence and culinary skills. Considering all this qualities, I decided to promise her marriage for I truly love her; knowing full well that her type is rare. After the promise of marriage, I realized that our love for each other grew a step further.

Furthermore, before now; she was my exclusive reserve for matrimony(marriage), such that I don't see any succedaneum(substitute) to her - even though I do date several other ladies - but I have no meaningful plan for them except this gal.

Unfortunately, this my gal has decide to let loose her body, she doesn't watch over her weight, such that she is no longer as curvy, elegant and 8-figured as she used to be, though she is tall - a few inches or 2 inches to 6ft. In fact, she is now as fat as whatever description you may be cogitating within your mind. That fatness is gradually eating up her killer curves, I have sat her down severally to talk through this issue severally; I reminded her that as a medical student(4LV med.& surg.), she should be in a better position to know any means possible to apply in order to loose weight. She insisted that she has been trying her best to shed down but to no avail, and was even crying.

Please guys! What do I do now? I hate plus size ladies aka OROGBO, and can never marry one. Should I completely ditch her for good, even though I still love her deeply? I need an advice.
send her to me let me help her to reduce her weight.just one weekend is enough.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Yes indeed its among but should it be the major determinant to glue a relationship? Because it stands its the only thats making him wanna call the whole thing off if am not mistaken
Each person has KEY things they wouldn't like their partners to lack. If the guy wouldn't tolerate a fat lady as his partner then you can't force him to love a fat lady and just depend on good character.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by annice2014: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:

There is this girl in my life, she will be 21 this coming October and she loves me a lot. In fact, she is my chosen one among my girlfriends.

I was the guy that deflowered her. I have dated her 4 years now. When we started, she was so pretty, radiant and elegant, all these qualities laced with good manners - despite her beauty, great intelligence and culinary skills. Considering all this qualities, I decided to promise her marriage for I truly love her; knowing full well that her type is rare. After the promise of marriage, I realized that our love for each other grew a step further.

Furthermore, before now; she was my exclusive reserve for matrimony(marriage), such that I don't see any succedaneum(substitute) to her - even though I do date several other ladies - but I have no meaningful plan for them except this gal.

Unfortunately, this my gal has decide to let loose her body, she doesn't watch over her weight, such that she is no longer as curvy, elegant and 8-figured as she used to be, though she is tall - a few inches or 2 inches to 6ft. In fact, she is now as fat as whatever description you may be cogitating within your mind. That fatness is gradually eating up her killer curves, I have sat her down severally to talk through this issue severally; I reminded her that as a medical student(4LV med.& surg.), she should be in a better position to know any means possible to apply in order to loose weight. She insisted that she has been trying her best to shed down but to no avail, and was even crying.

Please guys! What do I do now? I hate plus size ladies aka OROGBO, and can never marry one. Should I completely ditch her for good, even though I still love her deeply? I need an advice.
what u feel for her is not love but lust. I'll advice u not to marry the girl because u'l later cheat on her.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Davindal(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

still wondering Y she was silly enough to dash U her virginity. believe me U don't deserve it.
Shut up guy! Can you marry a very! Very!!!! Fat lady all in the name of love? She used to be very attractive to me 4 years back, but now... I don't just know what happened, she keeps adding weight upon weight...ehn! My friends, every body that sees both of us do look us in an unfunny way. If not that it wld be somehow posting her photos here, I wld have done that but so be it for now. Most annoying thing is that she is just 20, to be 21 around mid October. While I'm 26 and she is already looking like my mother in public. You critics should place yourselves in my shoe to understand my plight. All the same, I love yet, but am afraid...
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Davindal(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
pcguru1:
@OP shaking my head so that's your criteria for marriage, in this day and age of rude gals and dramatic behaviour you just happened to find a good Babe but because of weight, even after marriage you too will put on weight. Anyway it's obvious you are not ready for marriage.
Who told you that am not ready yet? I said that my girl at 20 is now looking like my mother and this is all you could say. You...can you marry a very big lady(fat) with potruding belly. Infact, a lady almost full blown like baloon? Is not my fault guy! God knows that if she can endeavor to shed those fats, I would have worried atall! I would have include her pics here but I changed my mind, it is not good, especially to my love for her.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Davindal(m): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
dare2differ:
Davindal, ignore these people jojoor.

I think you need to tell her that you are reconsidering your relationship because of her weight. Tell her that although you love her, you do not find her sexually attractive and sex is too important in a relationship to compromise without a very good reason.
Thank you bro! If you see my girl...enh. She is like merging three people in one. So big enh! Jesus! She used to be moderate sized and very curvy before oo. All of a sudden, she started blowing up like baloon.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:
Shut up guy! Can you marry a very! Very!!!! Fat lady all in the name of love? She used to be very attractive to me 4 years back, but now... I don't just know what happened, she keeps adding weight upon weight...ehn! My friends, every body that sees both of us do look us in an unfunny way. If not that it wld be somehow posting her photos here, I wld have done that but so be it for now. Most annoying thing is that she is just 20, to be 21 around mid October. While I'm 26 and she is already looking like my mother in public. You critics should place yourselves in my shoe to understand my plight. All the same, I love yet, but am afraid...

putting myself in Ur shoes will be a little difficult cos:

- U are a show off; U are looking for a trophy wife. A wife U can't present to Ur friends & family. A wife beautiful enough to make others feel jealous when they see U guys taking a walk.

- U don't love her; U love the idea of nailing a tall, front & back loaded very beautiful virgin.

- U are not a friend indeed; U stood with her when she was the dream of all men. now that she is gradually growing from a sweet 16 to a mature lady, U are running away. Running with her virginity.

- U are one heck of a betrayer; she gave U her all & see hw well U decided to pay her back.

I cannot find myself in the above situation cos I don't have Ur attitude.

pls don't give that girl a disastrous future by sticking with her due to my corrections. U DON'T LOVE HER. U will just endure her & at the end make her regret ever meeting U.

pass her to me. I shall treat her better

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by andyanders: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:

Don't even try throwing her away and if you do that, the gods in your home town will be after you. Please, do not allow this lady die because of how you now feel about her. Help her to overcome her weight issue if you truly love her as you said.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by ChynoBEATS: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:
undecided

Bae leave the ode jare....

E no serious...
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Bae leave the ode jare....

E no serious...

Funny.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by ChynoBEATS: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:
Hey guys!

Ode oshi

So thats why you dont want to marry her....mxcheeew

You lack Commons ...
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by okrote4real: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
She has rest of mind...you don't tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by halfricanadian(f): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

bae, I'm not his type U hear. Just give me a chance to show U that good men still exist

I dont need a good man i just dont need an heartless evil man thats d difference nd this is enough to explain my character since earlier months
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:
Thank you bro! If you see my girl...enh. She is like merging three people in one. So big enh! Jesus! She used to be moderate sized and very curvy before oo. All of a sudden, she started blowing up like baloon.
Why not sit her down and talk to her about her weight?
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by tommychow(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
am sorry but it seems you replaced your brain with beef shawamar..

because with this you just posted it can be deduced that you are after her body, if not her physical appearance won't stop you in as much as it quite matters it shouldn't be the reason you won't marry her na...u ma check am na bro. as long as she has manners, and brains I will say stick with her...you both can go for road works together and hit the gym it would help that am sure of...

#don't let her slip away from you...you never know the value of what you have till u loose it!

But the same females you're supporting and fighting for will dump your ass when you're broke and a rich nigga comes along. Laziness is in different forms and laziness will always be a REPULSIVE attribute. She's eating and eating and eating and blowing up without considering her looks, fitness and health, what does that say about her? Who are you to say thats not a serious relationship problem? She's steadily gaining weight and majority of men will find that troubling to the point they start feeling detached.

If "manners and brains" were all that was needed, you'd see an electrician with a model or an obese pepper-seller with a rich celebrity. Physical attraction matters more to men, Financial security matters more to women. EVERYONE wants the whole package but people who can't have their type settle for less.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
tommychow:

But the same females you're supporting and fighting for will dump your ass when you're broke and a rich nigga comes along. Laziness is in different forms and laziness will always be a REPULSIVE attribute. She's eating and eating and eating and blowing up without considering her looks, fitness and health, what does that say about her? Who are you to say thats not a serious relationship problem? She's steadily gaining weight and majority of men will find that troubling to the point they start feeling detached.

If "manners and brains" were all that was needed, you'd see an electrician with a model or an obese pepper-seller with a rich celebrity. Physical attraction matters more to men, Financial security matters more to women. EVERYONE wants the whole package but people who can't have their type settle for less.
I'm sorry to say this but common sense isn't that common afterall.
Do you have a fish brain?
No offence sha
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by layla129(f): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
neutrotoba:

They suit you.

Thanks
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by layla129(f): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
Eveezy:

awwn, u still gorgeous anyways, those contacts suits u

Thanks hunnae
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont need a good man i just dont need an heartless evil man thats d difference nd this is enough to explain my character since earlier months

I understand dear. I ain't expecting Miss perfect either cos me sef know say I no perfect.

Just want someone i can share my personality with
someone I understand & that will understand me
someone to show me that there is a 4th type of love
someone whose eyes I can confidently look into & laugh with my whole heart (not just smile)
Someone to tell me that : hey calm down. U are not weird.

my dear, I need a bae ooooooooo
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by 9inches(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
Except in some extreme cases, fat people lack self control, generally speaking.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by halfricanadian(f): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

I understand dear. I ain't expecting Miss perfect either cos me sef know say I no perfect.

Just want someone i can share my personality with
someone I understand & that will understand me
someone to show me that there is a 4th type of love
someone whose eyes I can confidently look into & laugh with my whole heart (not just smile)
Someone to tell me that : hey calm down. U are not weird.

my dear, I need a bae ooooooooo

If u need a bae go find one ok
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by dannytoe(m): 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:
Did you say that I'm after her body? If you were in my shoes, would you go into marriage with somebody having the prospects and potentials of becoming the next YOKOZINA, particularly when she gives birth to baby? If you don't know what to comment...you had better keep mute.
cum who you epp?
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by fitinwell: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
[size=18pt]Op find a serious Job or business and do... All dis curve will not put food on your table oo.. Don't say I didn't warn you. Kotinu be fucking up and down.. [/size]
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Dollaz: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hey bro truth be told. U never truly love dis lady, u are been carried away by her qualities. 'considering All dis qualities'
Now my advice!

1. Don't marry her if it's obvious dat she can't control her
Size becos in ur words ' I hate plus size ladies '
2.Love they say,and rightly in my opinion is blind. If u truly loveher, trust me her qualities and size would be a surplusage . It won't av count.

3. Don't ever marry a woman out of pity, no matter how long u both av committed to the relationship, if u later find out it won't work. Quit.
Broken relationship is better than a divorce.

4. Pray to God for guidance and stop bleeping to many young ladies xpecially as u are preparing to settle down.
The reason is becos u may end up making promises to a
Particular lady wen ur lower senses are at work, mean while u ain't serious, buh she uses them against u.

Thanks.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

If u need a bae go find one ok
smiley smiley

Really like Ur personality dear. smiley smiley

Wa fe oko gidi ooooooo
(You will marry a good man)
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Donpizzle(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
iwadobo:

Your sound proud. Who are you to ditch a girl wI think all the attributes u just described plus she is Dr to be. That she is studying meds shows that she is from a well to do family

nigga, u re quoting the wrong person.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by halfricanadian(f): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
smiley smiley

Really like Ur personality dear. smiley smiley

Wa fe oko gidi ooooooo

(You will marry a good man)

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by akyus(m): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
@Op, I feel your vibrancy now. But beware that the emotional trauma you are playing around can mess you up big time. Don't let your experience to teach you a lesson you can learn from others. Imagine you @36 saying had I known.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by emmanuelbrown26: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
am sorry but it seems you replaced your brain with beef shawamar..

because with this you just posted it can be deduced that you are after her body, if not her physical appearance won't stop you in as much as it quite matters it shouldn't be the reason you won't marry her na...u ma check am na bro. as long as she has manners, and brains I will say stick with her...you both can go for road works together and hit the gym it would help that am sure of...

#don't let her slip away from you...you never know the value of what you have till u loose it!
GBAM, U DUN TALK AM FINISH. HE IS ONLY INTERESTED IN HER PHYSICAL APPEARANCE, CURVE, HEIGHT AND FIGURE 8, DATS ALL
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Rexhenrex(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Help me tell him and he wants to cover it up
emmanuelbrown26:

GBAM, U DUN TALK AM FINISH. HE IS ONLY INTERESTED IN HER PHYSICAL APPEARANCE, CURVE, HEIGHT AND FIGURE 8, DATS ALL
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by akanbiaa(m): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:

For having more than one GF that means you are not the loyal type she deserves a better Man not boy, as to your question on weight what if you marry the lepa of your dream and she adds weight after marriage or child birth will you divorce her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time / How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.