Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand (58202 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2016

grow up kid
You need the growing up mostly undecided
Okpo
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by teesmarth(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
1. We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided Hmmn. I saw your comment on a particular thread yesterday and I sent

2. We are tagged as flirts. This especially I hate to the bone. Even here on nairaland. So because she is pretty and she clubs and dresses with swag does that mean she is an olosho? Too many kids in this country undecided

3.we can't just walk without being noticed. OK, I am not all that pretty but can't I just walk pass a street without guys stopping to say hello? Can't i just go to a store to get something without someone offering to pay? Can't i just eat in peace without you offering to pay my bills and get to know me in the process? Leave me alone! angry

4. Too many DM, PM...do I need to say more about this? I get nothing less than 100 messages on fb in 2days. I am lucky, my bestie gets more than 500 messages daily grin she had to delete her fb messenger because the messages are just too much grin
Even instagram isn't helping matter. Should I start with nairaland too? angry

5. We are tagged as unserious students. Imagine someone saying the pretty ones are the dumb ones why the ugly girls are intelligent. Just imagine, well my gp speaks for me. Not all pretty girls rely on their beauty

6. We are called lazy and dependant grin this is the funniest grin
I have 2 jobs and I pay my bills myself. why will I want to depend on your peanut? grin

7. They call us proud. This is saddening. Sometimes it is just about having a high self esteem not pride sad

8. Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.

#drops pen
Hmmn. I saw your comment on a particular thread yesterday and I sent you a pm but I must confess I regret I did so after reading this post. To me this post seems about you praising yourself. I just checked your picture which I honestly never did yesterday. The thing is you don't have to blow your horn. There are a lot of ladies on here that are way prettier than you and would never put up about themselves. Stay humble. Beauty + humility + intelligence = Maturity. Be cool!
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
see how babes are tearing one another apart.....this is serious
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Unlimited22: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Op, you made a very sensible case. Most of what u say is true, and any pretty girl with class is seen as haughty and proud.

If only you were pretty though.

5 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
PrettySpicey:
I understand these problems... *sighs*

Even with the gold band? grin
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
which yeye truth?
Deep ur fingers into ur pusssy, bring it out nd smell it. Dats d truth i'm talking about. Besides dat smelly thing, u hav nothing to offer to those guys chasing u. If those guys know dis, den dey will stop bothering u pretty gals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Maxi112:
Egbon! I smell lies 4 here! Plz tell me more.
why u wan expose my nyansh na, I just wan pull Op's leg ni
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by stubbornman(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
1. We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided

2. We are tagged as flirts. This especially I hate to the bone. Even here on nairaland. So because she is pretty and she clubs and dresses with swag does that mean she is an olosho? Too many kids in this country undecided

3.we can't just walk without being noticed. OK, I am not all that pretty but can't I just walk pass a street without guys stopping to say hello? Can't i just go to a store to get something without someone offering to pay? Can't i just eat in peace without you offering to pay my bills and get to know me in the process? Leave me alone! angry

4. Too many DM, PM...do I need to say more about this? I get nothing less than 100 messages on fb in 2days. I am lucky, my bestie gets more than 500 messages daily grin she had to delete her fb messenger because the messages are just too much grin

5. We are tagged as unserious students. Imagine someone saying the pretty ones are the dumb ones why the ugly girls are intelligent. Just imagine, well my gp speaks for me. Not all pretty girls rely on their beauty

I have 2 jobs and I pay my bills myself. why will I want to depend on your peanut? grin

7. They call us proud. This is saddening. Sometimes it is just about having a high self esteem not pride sad

8. Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.

#drops pen
lolzzzz ...I guess you opened this thread to clear your name cos of the last beef you had on N/L where you were called an olosho cheesy ........dearie you are just a town crier who goes about announcing her beauty in places that leaves you irrelevant.... and how many guys send u PM's everyday cos you're fond of saying this trash embarassed , you can't even be compared with Olajumoke who's not even pretty.. I like your guts tho' ,you always speak for the pretty ladies but you're not one of them.....

beauty comes from the inside first before you post it on NL

6 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by DanielGb(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez are these all you. Concerning your thread: somehow right. I think at no. 5 I mess up then.

Well. beautiful babes are the easiest to convince female.you think it is pride they show but its not. they believe its self-esteem, and that's while it takes a man that gat balls to approach and date them.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Dminister(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lmao!! See bashing!
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Deep ur fingers into ur pusssy, bring it out nd smell it. Dats d truth i'm talking about. Besides dat smelly thing, u hav nothing to offer to those guys chasing u. If those guys know dis, den dey will stop bothering u pretty gals.
You are dumb smiley
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Okies27(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

Happy birthday baby kiss

To those "bashing me" I am not going to reply because I know the reason why most of you are pained is because I refuse to reply pms here on nairaland. I think I now know how it works.

If a girl ignores you, then the next thing is to trying bashing her maybe you will probably get her attention. Well I am beautiful and If you don't like it go and hug a moving train. You are all entertaining me because I am just laughing at the comments here grin grin

This wouldn't make me reply all the pms still. Loosers grin grin
. Lol, haven't given it a thought, members here have dps?
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by stubbornman(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:
I can't believe this. Sounding so full of yourself. sad
I'll say she's sounding fool of herself
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by swaggprofessor(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

Lol, I am pretty and hey me topic made frontpage because I made sense. I am not an ugly biitch like you. Silly and ugly thing. Keep being jealous because you are almost? 38 and no man is dying for you grin
Gosh ur stupidity can't be weighed because e fit break crane. Ur story make frontpage because Nairaland dey filled with ur kind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by doyinisaac(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oloshos with Mary Kay foundation feeling funky on Nairaland....grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Tobium1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
I'm waiting for a counter thread
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by yinkeys(m): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided

#drops pen
Don't worry, it's only a time phase. Once you are in you're late thirties it will be over for good

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Stanleyafam(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
If u are not the woman the bible talked about in proverbs 31v10, then all the beauty u claim is a waste!!

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
You are dumb smiley
u countered my opinion, yet u culdn't come up wif any logical point. I think u r d dumb one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by fuckpoverty(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
wou ask dis 1 all dis shit post...abi u dey try 2 get more messages on all ur social media pages..Bleep u..wat idleness can cause

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by OluwafemiKenny: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder... I might see U and Ur so called beauty might not freak me at all....Plz don't let ur so called beauty get into ur head.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Dminister(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:
I can't believe this. Sounding so full of yourself. sad
My description of beauty tho..
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by sotadegrt(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2016

''.......WHY the ugly girls are intelligent''.... I think the right word is 'WHILE'. No offence intended. We learn everyday. Thanks..

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Jadekitana2(f): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Phizzlephizz:

Ok you fine today sha but remember you can still have accident and your face go disfigure... then wen u hear sss you go shout "I'm fine how are you "
this got me cracked up

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by kan12(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
If you have not begged any guy for airtime @ Op,send ur account number to 08116882274. if they check u no fine kwa,NONSEKABLE IDEKABLE
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by fabulous18(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
see shallow thinking ooooo Make you buttery ur bread hotcake 4 ur village. Mumuism

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Menzy86(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lordabas:
Smh. It's really true women have fish brain.
I'm not bluffing but I am so familiar wit feminine maneuvers now that I often predict their next action 9/10 tines correctly even when wooing. I just push d button, sit back and watch them malfunction. Their hypocrisy is d most amazing. Guys better understand that 9ja gals play better when u give them distance and seem aloof. This one writing crap here will b d first to b depressed if noone talks to her in two weeks.

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by OneManLegion(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

To those "bashing me" I am not going to reply because I know the reason why most of you are pained is because I refuse to reply pms here on nairaland. I think I now know how it works.

If a girl ignores you, then the next thing is to trying bashing her maybe you will probably get her attention. Well I am beautiful and If you don't like it go and hug a moving train. You are all entertaining me because I am just laughing at the comments here grin grin

This wouldn't make me reply all the pms still. Loosers grin grin

I swear to God, you nor fine. Wallai.

I don't blame you for this unintelligent clap-trap though, I blame those shameless guys who jump on every pea-brained, multi-coloured fake-ass bitches they see on and offline; they're the one who bring the classy guys like me into disrepute.

Can you imagine?

If to say you fine, I for nor talk. But Olohun, in all honesty, you actually nor fine; bashing aside.

Naso you start dey insult person papa yesterday on top matta wey dem nor call your name.

****Modified****

Let me tell you what fine is:

Fine is JadeKitanna(though a sizeable portion of her posts and threads are dedicated to ideas that I find intellectually nauseating).

Fine is Refiner.

Fine is Eyekandi.

Fine is not Hade.z, in fact, you rival the original Hades in hideousness. You have the entire colours of the spectrum painted on your face and you're busy claiming fine?

Smh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Phizzlephizz(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
my pics is on my main handle,got banned for something.
Babe it's okay,i don't like ladies dissing each other instead let team up and attack the men insulting her tongue

Shame on you. Now you want to team up with her against the men. Shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Doubleagent008(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
cekhoe:
are you sure we are in democracy?,the way people have been bashing her,I doubt o
yeah that's the essence of democracy. Opportunity to say stuff(sensible and gabbage) and opportunity to reply in like manner.
Personally i feel she messed up tho. The thread is more of an attempt to portray guys dumbasses. And not presented objectively. Some of the rude bashing are unnecessary but she had it coming.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by firstolalekan(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

#drops pen
how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" smiley

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by ramalot(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

#drops pen

Honestly, on a scale of 1 - 10, you're like a 5. So, I'd recommend you get over yourself. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) / Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.