Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand (58050 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol.grin

The post is kinda ugh...But I still concur! grin sometimes.... The Attention gets creepy And suffocating. grin

Esty
no fall my hand naa

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
*clapping* Well said Op smiley
I totally agree with you.

I'm usually often accused of number seven, because apparently - most Nigerian guys dunno the difference between pride and confidence. Shame!

Op don't even bother replying senseless comments from dumb guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol.grin

The post is kinda ugh...But I still concur! grin sometimes.... The Attention gets creepy And suffocating. grin

Esty
no fall my hand naa
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by itstpia8: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Is this another fallout from the research saying black women are more unattractive than other races?

And why is the thread on front page?

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Maxi112: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
finalboss:
but Shes nt pretty
my hand no dy oh..

she is pretty
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Norstrademus(m): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
affirmative.
Happy Birthday miss!!

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by prinsam30: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
1. We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided

2. We are tagged as flirts. This especially I hate to the bone. Even here on nairaland. So because she is pretty and she clubs and dresses with swag does that mean she is an olosho? Too many kids in this country undecided

3.we can't just walk without being noticed. OK, I am not all that pretty but can't I just walk pass a street without guys stopping to say hello? Can't i just go to a store to get something without someone offering to pay? Can't i just eat in peace without you offering to pay my bills and get to know me in the process? Leave me alone! angry

4. Too many DM, PM...do I need to say more about this? I get nothing less than 100 messages on fb in 2days. I am lucky, my bestie gets more than 500 messages daily grin she had to delete her fb messenger because the messages are just too much grin
Even instagram isn't helping matter. Should I start with nairaland too? angry

5. We are tagged as unserious students. Imagine someone saying the pretty ones are the dumb ones why the ugly girls are intelligent. Just imagine, well my gp speaks for me. Not all pretty girls rely on their beauty

6. We are called lazy and dependant grin this is the funniest grin
I have 2 jobs and I pay my bills myself. why will I want to depend on your peanut? grin

7. They call us proud. This is saddening. Sometimes it is just about having a high self esteem not pride sad

8. Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.

#drops pen

please OP help me with ur number, I need to hear ur voice
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Btruth: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Can you imagine what nairaland is turning into this day?

......taking style to advertise your body thing. embarassed
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by prinsam30: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:
*clapping* Well said Op smiley
I totally agree with you.

I'm usually often accused of number seven, because apparently - most Nigerian guys dunno the difference between pride and confidence. Shame!

Op don't even bother replying senseless comments from dumb guys.

I need ur number too

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by realnas(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
sparko1:

I suppose this is a joke right? most of the guys saying she isn't pretty will still send her PM today, how awkward does that sound.

the problem with most of them is, they think is fun and to be truthful most of the ladies enjoys it.

And to confirm some of what the OP stated most pretty ladies are dullard with little or nothing upstairs. Not all though!
clap 4 urself otondo now after writin this epistle do u think she will give u attention? Typical kiddo with low self esteem who thinks the only he can get girls is by kissin their behind nigga swerve! Disgrace to man hood gay

13 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
cheesy grin ewwwwwwwww see bashing oooo shocked shocked pple r wicked! cry op dont mind dem,u r pretty. Buh dis thread aint necessary tho.

4 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by finalboss(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Maxi112:
my hand no dy oh..

she is pretty
o my gosh see face like uncooked indomie..wtf... op just go and imbibe hypo... this bashing too much..she say dey use and dump pretty girls..
meanwhile seems you don expire self

open ur hoe lemme see

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by opineflu(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
smoking ma reefer same time observing. Comments re damn hilarious. Naija guys don derail the thread Sorry dear carry your fine face and face ur jobs. No waka for street again. No social network. Lastly no thread like this 4rm u. If not more attention u bring ta ya self like bee on honey....flu say so
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
godunia:
The ugly girls are getting married using the pretty girls as bridesmaids. You forgot to add that,very painful

Now I'm wondering what makes you think marriage is every Nigerian girl's ambition? You must live in a village! 0_o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by tivta(m): 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Can't wait to read her new post when she clocks 30,@op enjoy the attention while it lasts cause nothing lasts forever...

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Maxi112: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Onyochejohn:
Nice waiting? All these priti girls including Ops are our house help here in Aso Rock
Egbon! I smell lies 4 here! Plz tell me more.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by MrXlim5618: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
I promise you all., a "Pretty gurl" won't write this.

6 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by darlenese(f): 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Why do u keep saying 'we' we' 'we'

You join? Hahhahahahahhaha

My dear cheap commodity dey get many buyers , the lower the price the higher the demand grin @ many toasters,

Nor dey form pretty girl go turn "Omotogbe "for your papa house o

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

Esty
no fall my hand naa
tongue

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Blazinraj01(f): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
On Nairaland, a lady can't have an opinion, she must be insulted.
Internet is giving power to so many toothless bulldogs. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
1. We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided

2. We are tagged as flirts. This especially I hate to the bone. Even here on nairaland. So because she is pretty and she clubs and dresses with swag does that mean she is an olosho? Too many kids in this country undecided

3.we can't just walk without being noticed. OK, I am not all that pretty but can't I just walk pass a street without guys stopping to say hello? Can't i just go to a store to get something without someone offering to pay? Can't i just eat in peace without you offering to pay my bills and get to know me in the process? Leave me alone! angry

4. Too many DM, PM...do I need to say more about this? I get nothing less than 100 messages on fb in 2days. I am lucky, my bestie gets more than 500 messages daily grin she had to delete her fb messenger because the messages are just too much grin

5. We are tagged as unserious students. Imagine someone saying the pretty ones are the dumb ones why the ugly girls are intelligent. Just imagine, well my gp speaks for me. Not all pretty girls rely on their beauty

I have 2 jobs and I pay my bills myself. why will I want to depend on your peanut? grin

7. They call us proud. This is saddening. Sometimes it is just about having a high self esteem not pride sad

8. Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.

#drops pen

OP is just 16... feeling like a sweet 16
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by ayamAgenius: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
Girls with facial paints and synthetic hair be forming pretty and beautiful...? undecided undecided
Such huge misrepresentation and travesty of beauty.... cry cry
Even babes without limbs are being chased by guys. So don't attribute the attention to any gaddamn beauty which most of you gals don't have... undecided
I blame dem many thirsty guys tho' angry angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
*clears throat *

just realised ugly ladies shouldn't comment on this thread

*looks at the mirror * I shouldn't comment *walks out*

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
Talk about stirring the hornet's nest. cheesy OP I think, you are pretty jor & I can relate with your points.

This is exactly why some pretty girls should be shunned.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Acebar(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tought of the day ***** Being Rude to guys earns you more days in your father's compound .

6 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:

Now I'm wondering what makes you think marriage is every Nigerian girl's ambition? You must live in a village! 0_o

Seems u wann be single forever
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
OP ... thanks for advertising with us here @ NL. You've done well ...

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by possibilita(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

6. We are called lazy and dependent grin this is the funniest grin

#drops pen
this ur number 1 sha,see d way u type am as if na nairaland help una give d toasters una numbers,imagine u give guy number finish u still dey complain say e dey disturb,I have observed same attitude with many ladies just like d one @ my lodge that I so much like to d extent I could do anything 4 her but she didn't just give thousand of guys her number she even showed them her room,I pity her bcoz its hard 4 her to read coz whEn she settles down,one of her guy would show,that's how they would show up one after the other till she sleep,and she is d one always complaining,each time I try to advice her to stand her ground and let them know How she feel she will say am jealous coz she knows that I too want her.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
even though it's not true.. you just confirmed the saying that pretty girls are dumb (that's if you're pretty)...

like seriously who sits down to compose this brainless and lame post?... smh

this is not a pretty girls problem but every girls problem... op is dumb..no offence

21 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
TheBatman:
...i'm sincerely looking for a nice thing to say

oh my goodness @OP i'm so sorry that guys dont let you pay for things...i cant imagine the pain you go through, when numerous guys call you and complement you..they cant even let you rest without checking up on you, can you imagine....i pray all these things stop, so that you can have peace of mind.
cheesy You want to kill her?.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by SycophanticGoat: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

#drops pen

**looks for the pretty while checking out the DP, couldn't find it. Checks out the chest if it could compliment for the not so pretty face, but it appears too small to behold. Thinks of the back side but that wouldn't be different either.. walks out of thread disappointed..** undecided undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.