Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand (58057 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by dokunbam(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lord I don't know why am different.

Send message to a lady on social media, neva done

I get enough offline and am ok

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by LegalBaby(f): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:
I rather be faceless than feel am pretty wen am not grin

Did you apply all the make up u bought at once?, trust me you aren't near beautiful grin

Agbaya!.
someone call animal planet.a pained bitchh is on the loose

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Hadez(f): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:
I rather be faceless than feel am pretty wen am not grin

Did you apply all the make up u bought at once?, trust me you aren't near beautiful grin

Agbaya!.

Lol, I am pretty and hey me topic made frontpage because I made sense. I am not an ugly biitch like you. Silly and ugly thing. Keep being jealous because you are almost? 38 and no man is dying for you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ramanto:
grin
Like You Just Discovered The Word 'iq' You Are Using It Rather Too Loosely
funny enough, am sure she doesnt know the full meaning of "IQ" grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Aristotle96(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nawao o madam only u get 2 jobs? undecided I hail o grin

First of all are u married? Sev undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
finalboss the chief abuser who doesn't know that he is an agbaya undecided
Bt you're actually the Agbaya here.

Jst because Nairaland gave you the privilege to chat wit ppl u don't knw shldn't give you the audacity to miss use it.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Thylord(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lordabas:
Smh. It's really true women have fish brain.
you nail it my niggga.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Dunexxx:

he has been banned!
Better
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

Lol, I am pretty and hey me topic made frontpage because I made sense. I am not an ugly biitch like you. Silly and ugly thing. Keep being jealous because you are almost? 38 and no man is dying for you grin
hmmmm i guess you dnt want me to reply that... how dare you call her a bitch??

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

You keep talking abt IQ.
Do you know what the I and Q stand for?
Please let me be if ur mission isnt to spread ur legs wide open for me
You are actually dumber than I thought smiley
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:
Bt you're actually the Agbaya here.

Jst because Nairaland gave you the privilege to chat wit ppl u don't knw shldn't give you the audacity to miss use it.

I never knew you are this dumb
I thought I was chatting with a wise person!shior shift
Okpo

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by MarieSucre(f): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Festivalofholi:
If only they realise u have nothing to offer them besides ur smelly pusssies, they wont be bothering u pretty gals.

She has 2 jobs to offer and an education. What do you have to offer at all?

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
embarassed dey hv ban for finalboss and ecole
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Festivalofholi:
If only they realise u have nothing to offer them besides ur smelly pusssies, they wont be bothering u pretty gals.
Read her post well
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Dunexxx:

but must u abuse to make a point? did a human raise u? ure savage!
hmmm .... shut up

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Thylord(m): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
1. We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided

2. We are tagged as flirts. This especially I hate to the bone. Even here on nairaland. So because she is pretty and she clubs and dresses with swag does that mean she is an olosho? Too many kids in this country undecided

3.we can't just walk without being noticed. OK, I am not all that pretty but can't I just walk pass a street without guys stopping to say hello? Can't i just go to a store to get something without someone offering to pay? Can't i just eat in peace without you offering to pay my bills and get to know me in the process? Leave me alone! angry

4. Too many DM, PM...do I need to say more about this? I get nothing less than 100 messages on fb in 2days. I am lucky, my bestie gets more than 500 messages daily grin she had to delete her fb messenger because the messages are just too much grin
Even instagram isn't helping matter. Should I start with nairaland too? angry

5. We are tagged as unserious students. Imagine someone saying the pretty ones are the dumb ones why the ugly girls are intelligent. Just imagine, well my gp speaks for me. Not all pretty girls rely on their beauty

6. We are called lazy and dependant grin this is the funniest grin
I have 2 jobs and I pay my bills myself. why will I want to depend on your peanut? grin

7. They call us proud. This is saddening. Sometimes it is just about having a high self esteem not pride sad

8. Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.

#drops pen
so if they say make pretty ladies come out,you go join come out nawaoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
You are actually dummer than I thought smiley

Stack illiterate... its dumber and not dummer.
Fact that the "b"is silent doesnt mean u shld turn it into "m"

I wont respond to you anymore.
If u need anything from me, pm me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nelbless(m): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Is the OP not entitled to air her mind in this forum?

What's wrong with all she said guys?

honestly in my next life, I will be pleased to be a guy that I'm ......its not easy being a female, pretty or ugly .....

I mean this creature appear as a sex machine to some empty headed guys.....with less dignity and integrity ...

I have 3 sisters.....and know how these fellows calls them at ungodly hours .....even when they switch off.....some lunatic brain derailed once would still send text massages....

Am 31 and so far so well.....I prefare dating my friends....and when attracted to a stranger?......

well that is yet to happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Am nt suppose to grace my comment wit dis trash that's coming from ur gutter mouth.

Who said you're beautiful?, bunch of guys who wisle on you and u turn and share contacts?, and come complain here...you jst showed u're a bitch.

There's difference between us..i don't double date, don't share my contacts wit strangers, place value on my man jst as he loves me and trust me ur way too older than me grin

7 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Stack illiterate... its dumber and not dummer.
Fact that the "b"is silent doesnt mean u shld turn it into "m"

I wont respond to you anymore.
If u need anything from me, pm me
I don't date boko haram smiley
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

The easiest way to have sense is to keep your nose out of other people's business. Ashewo
lady your post
are quite deceitful and am well able to
decontaminate `em in a moment. your wording
are defamations and guffy delineations that
you have an aggressive delinquency and
possess a wide range of stupidity. am ready to
surmount you over and over again.. dottish
doltish dormouse; titty scum-bag your end is
eminent. foolish child...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Hadez(f): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Am nt suppose to grace my comment wit dis trash that's coming from ur gutter mouth.

Who said you're beautiful?, bunch of guys who wisle on you and u turn and share contacts?, and come complain here...you jst showed u're a bitch.

There's difference between us..i don't double date, don't share my contacts wit strangers, place value on my man jst as he loves me and trust me ur way too older than me grin

I am just 23 and I am a graduate and I have 2 jobs and an apartment for myself so tell me biitch, what have you achieved? grin

Who is talking about double dating? Seems you reply on a man to make ends meet. See pack well let better people quote me grin
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
jeloser:
but u ll suck it
Are you looking for what to masturbate on?, Abeg face front cheesy
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
No wonder no lady on nairaland has ever replied my PM... Be like witches and wizard dey use my picture take fan themselves

*nobody should quote me*
cool
Ogah tosyn don show oo. Funny gee
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Thylord(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
slyrone:
why do u show cleavage? to what purpose? if nor be for boys. why do u give out ur number if u don't want them to call? why do u wear seductive dresses if u don't want them to stare? by the way who told u, u r pretty? go and help ur mom in d kitchen u dey here dey post dey lie say u ve two jobs. in dis 9ja? and u be student too. lie go kill u.
u nail it my nigggaa.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Hadez(f): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
jeloser:
lady your post
are quite deceitful and am well able to
decontaminate `em in a moment. your wording
are defamations and guffy delineations that
you have an aggressive delinquency and
possess a wide range of stupidity. am ready to
surmount you over and over again.. dottish
doltish dormouse; titty scum-bag your end is
eminent. foolish child...

Yawns...when u are done blowing grammar u will stop poke nosing. Ashewo 50kobo grin
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
MarieSucre:

She has 2 jobs to offer and an education. What do you have to offer at all?

And u fell for that cheap cooked up lie?
A lady in school and has 2 jobs?
Did she mean partying(model) and runz? Cos those are the 2 jobs most girls like her do while in school.

NB: im not saying there are no girls doing legit businesses while schooling but not the likes of OP.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
LegalBaby:
single common sense you no get.you are helping to embarass yourself further while attempting to make a point.
See them grin

Cheap articles!.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
I had to do this shii just to be sure you quoted the wrong person. see the guys post:

spafu:
If you are called you cry, if you are not called you cry? What manner of head did they give some of you? Moreover, the guys got your number from four-figure table I guess. Mtcheeew.

see my response:

booqee:
I'm dead!

see the guys response:

spafu:

I am sorry dear, I didn't intend to kill you with my response. You are revived. Lol.

And you just escaped from a mental asylum deciding to take painkillers for another persons headache with this post that stinks of gutter English:

finalboss:
as if you are not among... see face like chewed gum
and then:

finalboss:
====================================== ooops You are too young to die of
anemeous cancer with low rate of ur stupidity, death
is an option. i never
knew u were an intensified idiot, at ur age u
still rant on a s0cial ntwrk allowing ur kid
mates to cremate you anyhow... beef me and die tenasci0usly u
decapitated debillated f00l.. may my insults will make u think like an adult... Nothing in dis
world will change the fact that a visually
impaired fool like u should not be stone to death
for being pessimistically.

I think you should re read this thread of responses above so you realize how dumb and unintelligent. you sound..even Ur terrible grasp of the English language already sold Ur arsse out..

trust me in all my few years on nairaland I've seen everything from the nice, good, lame and s.tup!d. and yours is just a cheap crack addition. ive dealt with far worse mo'fukkah like you.. if I descend on you..your cunt-licking self would run back to Ur cave tails-btw-legs and quit Nairaland for life.

now run along go play with sand or something ...

or better still keep quoting me to spew tripe and bullshit...lemme sit back to get entertained with Ur curses and incoherent words..you're that predictable..
disgusting massive sack of horse dung.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.