Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand (58236 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
LegalBaby:
you're still an ugly old twigface.deal with it grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Get a life girl!, or go play wit ur bunch of men.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy ladies and lies.

Did u jst forgot that u've showed the world what stuff ur made of?.

You are nothing than a runs girl grin so quit the lies and u're still older than me although am nt yet a graduate.

So who's telling the truth?.
Abeg tell her oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:
Coming from an already ugly Olosho like you!.

I don't care! grin
issoria
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nelbless:
Is the OP not entitled to air her mind in this forum?

What's wrong with all she said guys?

honestly in my next life, I will be pleased to be a guy that I'm ......its not easy being a female, pretty or ugly .....

I mean this creature appear as a sex machine to some empty headed guys.....with less dignity and integrity ...

I have 3 sisters.....and know how these fellows calls them at ungodly hours .....even when they switch off.....some lunatic brain derailed once would still send text massages....

Am 31 and so far so well.....I prefare dating my friends....and when attracted to a stranger?......

well that is yet to happen.
Telema says God bless you smiley
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by frakdon(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
1. We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided

2. We are tagged as flirts. This especially I hate to the bone. Even here on nairaland. So because she is pretty and she clubs and dresses with swag does that mean she is an olosho? Too many kids in this country undecided

3.we can't just walk without being noticed. OK, I am not all that pretty but can't I just walk pass a street without guys stopping to say hello? Can't i just go to a store to get something without someone offering to pay? Can't i just eat in peace without you offering to pay my bills and get to know me in the process? Leave me alone! angry

4. Too many DM, PM...do I need to say more about this? I get nothing less than 100 messages on fb in 2days. I am lucky, my bestie gets more than 500 messages daily grin she had to delete her fb messenger because the messages are just too much grin
Even instagram isn't helping matter. Should I start with nairaland too? angry

5. We are tagged as unserious students. Imagine someone saying the pretty ones are the dumb ones why the ugly girls are intelligent. Just imagine, well my gp speaks for me. Not all pretty girls rely on their beauty

6. We are called lazy and dependant grin this is the funniest grin
I have 2 jobs and I pay my bills myself. why will I want to depend on your peanut? grin

7. They call us proud. This is saddening. Sometimes it is just about having a high self esteem not pride sad

8. Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.

#drops pen
and so?
Wetin make we do, and how is that a problem to the universe?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by DrayZee: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol.grin

The post is kinda ugh, Conceited and all that? ... But I still concur! grin
sometimes.... The Attention gets creepy And suffocating. grin

Laughing at the bolded cheesy
And I have no idea why.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Doubleagent008:
don't go. You can't be worse than OP. It's democracy.
are you sure we are in democracy?,the way people have been bashing her,I doubt o
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

Stop quoting me I am not lesbian ugly Betty grin
Babe,Expose the ones that insulted you and went ahead to send you pm cheesy
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
Old mama upload your pictures cheesy
The last time i checked you don't have any

Wat are u runing from?.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
MarieSucre:

She has 2 jobs to offer and an education. What do you have to offer at all?
Wot else can she offer d guys chasing her. Will she help dem get a job?

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:
The last time i checked you don't have any

Wat are u runing from?.
my pics is on my main handle,got banned for something.
Babe it's okay,i don't like ladies dissing each other instead let team up and attack the men insulting her tongue
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Middlefinger1: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez, And those ladies you put there is what you call beautiful? Truly, it's beauty in the eyes of the Beerholder

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
Read her post well
Read my comment very well, i'm not talking of wot she has or has achieved. I'm talking about wot she can offer d guys chasing her besides her hole which probably stinks.

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by tosyne2much(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
juhan:
i'll still quote you.
I know you will quote me cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Wot else can she offer d guys chasing her. Will she help dem get a job?
Her smelling wide pussy!.

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by tosyne2much(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
adepeter26:
Ogah tosyn don show oo. Funny gee
I dey serious oooo cheesy
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by LegalBaby(f): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Bitches feeling funky! grin
dimwitted airhead grin all that make up and you still look like something i'd spit out.feathered brain scumbag.

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Misogynist2014(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Funny thread. My attention was glued to the way she kept attaching beauty to herself with impunity, as I had to check out her dp once again. I bet my toes, I won't look at you twice if I see you outside. Dullard! grin

5 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Read my comment very well, i'm not of wot she has or has achieved. I'm talking about wot she can offer d guys chasing her besides her hole which probably stinks.
You are a sexist undecided
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
Babe it's okay,i don't like ladies dissing each other instead let team up and attack the men insulting her tongue
You got banned for insulting cos you have the propensity to insult grin

We are all entitled to our opinions and have u seen any topic on nairaland where ppl had a uniform opinion?.

Am nt going to insult guys jst because they called her names, they had their reasons and it was base on her post.

I quoted her base on the fact that she said her phone rings at all times....so why give them ur contact.

5 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Misogynist2014:
Funny thread. My attention was glued to the way she kept attaching beauty to herself with impunity, as I had to check out her dp once again. I bet my toes, I won't look at you twice if I see you outside. Dullard! grin
She is beautiful
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:

"team up and attack the men insulting her" smh

the last time I heard something like this was in primary school. what? you are 9?

6 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:
You got banned for insulting cos you have the propensity to insult grin

We are all entitled to our opinions and have u seen any topic on nairaland where ppl had a uniform opinion?.

Am nt going to insult guys jst because they called her names, they had their reasons and it was base on her post.

I quoted her base on the fact that she said her phone rings at all times....so why give them ur contact.

I didn't insult o cheesy

Alright then
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
1. We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided

2. We are tagged as flirts. This especially I hate to the bone. Even here on nairaland. So because she is pretty and she clubs and dresses with swag does that mean she is an olosho? Too many kids in this country undecided

3.we can't just walk without being noticed. OK, I am not all that pretty but can't I just walk pass a street without guys stopping to say hello? Can't i just go to a store to get something without someone offering to pay? Can't i just eat in peace without you offering to pay my bills and get to know me in the process? Leave me alone! angry

4. Too many DM, PM...do I need to say more about this? I get nothing less than 100 messages on fb in 2days. I am lucky, my bestie gets more than 500 messages daily grin she had to delete her fb messenger because the messages are just too much grin
Even instagram isn't helping matter. Should I start with nairaland too? angry

5. We are tagged as unserious students. Imagine someone saying the pretty ones are the dumb ones why the ugly girls are intelligent. Just imagine, well my gp speaks for me. Not all pretty girls rely on their beauty

6. We are called lazy and dependant grin this is the funniest grin
I have 2 jobs and I pay my bills myself. why will I want to depend on your peanut? grin

7. They call us proud. This is saddening. Sometimes it is just about having a high self esteem not pride sad

8. Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.

#drops pen

I that shisha on ur lap
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
You are a sexist undecided
See? U didnt answer d simple question cos u know i'm saying d truth.

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by spafu(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
booqee:

I had to do this shii just to be sure you quoted the wrong person. see the guys post:

see my response:

see the guys response:

And you just escaped from a mental asylum deciding to take painkillers for another persons headache with this post that stinks of gutter English:

and then:

I think you should re read this thread of responses above so you realize how dumb and unintelligent. you sound..even Ur terrible grasp of the English language already sold Ur arsse out..

trust me in all my few years on nairaland I've seen everything from the nice, good, lame and s.tup!d. and yours is just a cheap crack addition. ive dealt with far worse mo'fukkah like you.. if I descend on you..your cunt-licking self would run back to Ur cave tails-btw-legs and quit Nairaland for life.

now run along go play with sand or something ...

or better still keep quoting me to spew tripe and bullshit...lemme sit back to get entertained with Ur curses and incoherent words..you're that predictable..
disgusting massive sack of horse dung.

finalboss seriously, I can't believe you really did post that to which booqee responded to. Please apologize to her.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Kylexy3000(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

Happy birthday baby kiss

To those "bashing me" I am not going to reply because I know the reason why most of you are pained is because I refuse to reply pms here on nairaland. I think I now know how it works.

If a girl ignores you, then the next thing is to trying bashing her maybe you will probably get her attention. Well I am beautiful and If you don't like it go and hug a moving train. You are all entertaining me because I am just laughing at the comments here grin grin

This wouldn't make me reply all the pms still. Loosers grin grin
i cant dispute the fact that your beautiful...yes you are..but all this posting about cant i go here,cant i go there ..its you ladies that will complain that you arent getting attention from guys..if attention comes,you complain again... Been beautiful is awesome,u just have to cope with it..if you dont want those attention...you can try being ugly..
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2016

"team up and attack the men insulting her" smh

the last time I heard something like this was in primary school. what? you are 9?
I'm 4 olodo undecided what's your business with me
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
I'm 4 olodo undecided what's your business with me

grow up kid

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Festivalofholi:
See? U didnt answer d simple question cos u know i'm saying d truth.
which yeye truth?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

"I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.