Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water (17468 Views)

After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) / Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by killerman57: 6:47am On Apr 25, 2016
habby51:
Many tins in my mind nowaday, neva no where dis world is heading to. We are in the Era where u meet a babe today, and still fu*k her today. Mind u, many of dem are not runs gals or olosho. What can we call dis? Are we to say gals of nowadays are so cheap or wat? or can dis be as a result of high increase of poverty in the country? Wat ur opinion??
. Please sir, give me a good description of the place and how to get there, my vacation is due in July, will start making plans of visiting.... Hope they have good hotels? And the place is safe security wise? Urgent response please ....

C.C my mentor Obontami , vacation destination done land, all on a platter...
Zceesneh:
u look familiar lipsrsealed
. She doesn't look any familiar Nigga, stop ass licking bitches, and making them feel fly , just to get Pudsey u'll still have to pay huge cash on, its lame breh, and it disgust me so so bad...
If u need pussay, just PM me, I'll give u enough, just pay them and fork them like the hoes they are....
Be a man Nigga, be a man, stop acting like a Nancy ....

6 Likes

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by layla129(f): 6:54am On Apr 25, 2016
Zceesneh:
u look familiar lipsrsealed

Possible. From where?
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by layla129(f): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2016
chuckvinz:
you cute smiley

Thanks. Good morning
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 25, 2016
layla129:

Possible. From where?
from a night club i attended

4 Likes

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by layla129(f): 7:05am On Apr 25, 2016
Zceesneh:
from a night club i attended

Lool, that's a serious MISS cheesy...not me bro. Good morning
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 25, 2016
gidimasters:
its d lord doing
Lolz, baddiest
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 25, 2016
Burgerlomo:

They're not an olosho or runs gals, but a free giver who doesn't know how to say no grin
hmmmmmmmmm, Nawa ooooo
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 25, 2016
totorimi:

That's not the point, you can give a girl a ride and end up sleeping with her that same moment. What do you call that cheap or loose girl. Mind you by the time you dig into her life you discover she is a responsible career lady and maybe a single mum/ baby mama.
u geetin the point bro, 2 create of origin 4 u
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 25, 2016
layla129:

Lool, that's a serious MISS cheesy...not me bro. Good morning
good morning na food?

1 Like

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by TheEvilPriest(m): 7:16am On Apr 25, 2016
Children of doom
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 25, 2016
Oma307:
If u had mention the town, it would go a long way helping majority of us. Just a glimpse can help though, is it south south or south west or east
bros, u stylishly sayin does are the area were gals are so cheap 2 sex. Well, am opportune to live in one of the eastern state for gud 2 yrs, & must of dia gals dia are not of such.
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 25, 2016
Haba, i never say so. Just asking
habby51:

bros, u stylishly sayin does are the area were gals are so cheap 2 sex. Well, am opportune to live in one of the eastern state for gud 2 yrs, & must of dia gals dia are not of such.

1 Like

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by layla129(f): 7:26am On Apr 25, 2016
Zceesneh:
good morning na food?

Have i told you that today?
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by JoeBlocks(m): 7:30am On Apr 25, 2016
SeverusSnape:

My brother, It's a crazy world now. If I talk now, these Nairaland babes go me. I don't have their time.
The one and only Half Blood nitwit. LOL. What happened to you?
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by jubrealguy(m): 7:34am On Apr 25, 2016
habby51:
u mean me? Am stll a virgin
just like an orange is black in colour
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by mrkay101(m): 7:34am On Apr 25, 2016
layla129:

Lol, you're crazy. My dad took just a #500 note from the bundle of money his inlaws brought for my sista's bride price...was so pained and was wondering why?

That is like five bags of pure water cheesy

Aunty its actually 3bags of pure water. A bag of pure water is now #150
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 25, 2016
layla129:

Have i told you that today?
i dey talk better thing u dey talk about good morning, who good morning epp?

2 Likes

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by NiRfreak(m): 7:46am On Apr 25, 2016
The following cities/state are strong suspect.

1. Benue state
2. Jos
3. Port Harcourt
4 Southern Kaduna
5 Taraba
6.......add urs
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by layla129(f): 7:49am On Apr 25, 2016
mrkay101:

Aunty its actually 3bags of pure water. A bag of pure water is now #150

Oh, my boy i didn't know oh. You know we send you to buy them grin

1 Like

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 25, 2016
Fact is... We all v gone skitzo. Just gatto keep on believing a miracle will happen to our wild souls!
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by SeverusSnape(m): 8:32am On Apr 25, 2016
JoeBlocks:
The one and only Half Blood nitwit. LOL. What happened to you?
I dey. So your other handle has been banned?... Wonderful!
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Qualer: 8:33am On Apr 25, 2016
Filmewell:

What if you say. We are in the era where you meet a guy today and still seduce him today and still empty his pocket today. What can we call this? Are we to say guys this days are cheap or have garri for brain.

are you sure you are emptying his pocket or emptying his 'balls'!! grin

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by JoeBlocks(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I dey. So your other handle has been banned?... Wonderful!
grin grin grin GEJ till 2019. LOL. Stand by oh... You go vote for miss nairaland oh.
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by SirDorianGray(m): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2016
layla129:
Maybe they are sex starved like you...you can never tell undecided

Calm down Hun. Lool
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by faithesco(f): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2016
falconey:
grin
the topic.............Cutehector city.

Op the cause is poverty and guys are taking advantage , nowadays after guys discuss work/school activities ,next is the number of kitty we drilled that week.

so we don turn bore hole wey u dey drill..chai umunwanyi atafufu
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by faithesco(f): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=falconey post=45005726] grin
the topic.............Cutehector city.

Op the cause is poverty and guys are taking advantage , nowadays after guys discuss work/school activities ,next is the number of kitty we drilled that week.

Chai umunwanyi has suffered so we have turned to bore hole that igi nwoke are drilling chai...diaris God oooo

1 Like

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2016
habby51:
Many tins in my mind nowaday, neva no where dis world is heading to. We are in the Era where u meet a babe today, and still fu*k her today. Mind u, many of dem are not runs gals or olosho. What can we call dis? Are we to say gals of nowadays are so cheap or wat? or can dis be as a result of high increase of poverty in the country? Wat ur opinion??

You dey even talk. Out here it is normal. Where Craze man and Never do wells get babe? You can guess where am at? South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by SeverusSnape(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
JoeBlocks:
grin grin grin GEJ till 2019. LOL. Stand by oh... You go vote for miss nairaland oh.
Okay, No problem. Who are we voting for??... 'cause I don't even know the contestants.
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by JoeBlocks(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Okay, No problem. Who are we voting for??... 'cause I don't even know the contestants.
Okay. I'll keep you posted.
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by SeverusSnape(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Okay. I'll keep you posted.
Okay Boss. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Was expecting to hear you call AkwaIbom state.

My dear, I served there. I can't tell what I di.

But who em eep?
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by politt: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I just fear to marry
Look for one kitty cat nd pour ur kini. So ud get one kid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flaunting your partner's pictures on social media / Your Top 5 Priorities Before Selecting A Husband/Wife / Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.