Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water (17505 Views)

After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) / Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 11, 2016
Countrygirl:
Lol....i trust myself
Just jokin, Benue pple are luvly & happy pple. Av been 2 the State many times.
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by ojuu4u(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I thank God am a guy... Girls are really enduring, am even beginning to pity em cry

u are nt pity ursf 4 wastin ur energy and ur resources and for for traping ur destiny just because of fantancy frm ladies
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 11, 2016
jrerico1:
They are free to do what ever they want with their life. You don't owe them neither are you a saint.

"They are FREE to do what ever they like with their life"

REALLY? GUESS WHAT.

The STENCH of homosexualism oozes mostly from the
United State, the FREE COUNTRY. Using the
States as a case study so that Nigerians become aware of
what they will soon be coming against in the nearest future
by being thoughtless and irresponsible in our sexual affairs.
Studies shows that just as we are being challenged today by
a MINORITY HOMOSEXUALS. Yesterday, in the 60s which is
popularly known as the SEXUAL REVOLUTION dictated what
we have today.

The irony is that it was pioneered by HETEROSEXUALS who
believed that its their RIGHT to having as much sex as their
body can take. The excuse then too was "its nobody's
business what I choose to do with my body"!

Abortion became legalized and all kinds of contraceptive
were invented. It was the age of the PILL. There was a
remarkable increase in out of wed lock pregnancy, divorce,
it was the beginning of single motherhood. There were 4
Sexually transmitted disease before the invention of the pills
but today we have 24 and still counting.
THE PILL WAS EQUATED TO FREEDOM. ARE WE FREE TODAY?

FREEDOM IS AN ILLUSION. ENJOIN WHAT IS RIGHT AND CORRECT WHAT IS WRONG PLEASE DONT ENCOURAGE IMMORALITY BY ENCOURAGING IRRESPONSIBILTY. WE ARE NOT ANIMALS BUT HUMAN BEINGS. IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR DIGNITY PLEASE DONT ENCOURAGE OTHERS TOO. BUT IF TRUE YOU HAVE LOST YOUR DIGNITY YOU CAN LEARN SELF DISCIPLINE THATS ALL IT TAKES. IMMORALITY BEGETS OTHER IMMORALITY.

1 Like

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 11, 2016
ojuu4u:

u are nt pity ursf 4 wastin ur energy and ur resources and for for traping ur destiny just because of fantancy frm ladies
I dont get u Bro... please explain well
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 29, 2016
ojuu4u:

bro mind ur biz
Nobody holly pass
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by slimthugchimee(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2016
layla129:
Maybe they are sex starved like you...you can never tell undecided
you look like stupidinluv
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by layla129(f): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
slimthugchimee:
you look like stupidinluv
how
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by frubben(m): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
habby51:
Many tins in my mind nowaday, neva no where dis world is heading to. We are in the Era where u meet a babe today, and still fu*k her today. Mind u, many of dem are not runs gals or olosho. What can we call dis? Are we to say gals of nowadays are so cheap or wat? or can dis be as a result of high increase of poverty in the country? Wat ur opinion??

Dem give u ass u go complain, dem no give u u go complain. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
frubben:

Dem give u ass u go complain, dem no give u u go complain. Na wa o

Abeg forget abt pĂșssy mata, u no hear wetin Niger Delta Militants won do 2moro?
I think beta tin na 2go hind inside butt 4 anoda 30 days. Cos naija no safe again.
Who go follow?
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by slimthugchimee(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
layla129:

how
your previous d.p.........you looked like a nairalander stupidinluv
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by anyicash(m): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
Na men like u dey make girls hard to get nowadays...if she no gree give u punna na problem, if she compromise come give u, u go dey boost dey talk rubbish say girls cheap...tufiakwa for some men!! d worst be say na broke ass niggas sabi yarn that rubbish. "always respect women cos without them dis our live makes no fvcking sense" i rest ma case.

1 Like

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by meshi1990(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Filmewell:

What if you say. We are in the era where you meet a guy today and still seduce him today and still empty his pocket today. What can we call this? Are we to say guys this days are cheap or have garri for brain.
E PAIN AM grin
Filmewell:

What if you say. We are in the era where you meet a guy today and still seduce him today and still empty his pocket today. What can we call this? Are we to say guys this days are cheap or have garri for brain.
E PAIN AM
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
my neighbour impregnate 4 gals dis mnth, 1 of the gal papa dey outside wit cutlass lukin for the guy. No sleep 2nite
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
I said it, I need 2 leave dis town now.
Just tired of wat am seeing here.
Due to the facts that guys are tired of fucking, does ladies has now turn to lesbian.
Why nairalander guys are crying of toto, toto dey waste here.

Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Slikbae: 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
You men are just hypocrites. You both fvcked each other so that makes you both cheap. It takes two to have sex. Y'all beg girls just to get the top in and then come online to brag. Olodo.
totorimi:

That's not the point, you can give a girl a ride and end up sleeping with her that same moment. What do you call that cheap or loose girl. Mind you by the time you dig into her life you discover she is a responsible career lady and maybe a single mum/ baby mama.
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Slikbae: 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
You men are just hypocrites. You both fvcked each other so that makes you both cheap. It takes two to have sex. Y'all beg girls just to get the tip in and then come online to brag. Olodo.
totorimi:

That's not the point, you can give a girl a ride and end up sleeping with her that same moment. What do you call that cheap or loose girl. Mind you by the time you dig into her life you discover she is a responsible career lady and maybe a single mum/ baby mama.
Re: Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mixed Race Couples Are So Damn Beautiful / How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( / My Dangerous Encounter With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.