Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? (30579 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by chronique(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sure. I really don't have enough time on my hands to do all I want. Keeping a sane relationship is a lot of work;I can't cope with double that kind of work. Besides,I'm a very careless person and quite open;it's easy to catch me if I want to cheat. It's not like I can't be smart about,but it's due to the fact that I'd get tired of the hanky-panky too soon and would get caught. Why waste my time cheating when I could enjoy my miss/mrs,and live in peace?
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Really! Then u will be useful for all my front page worthy topicscheesy. Sha don't do anyhow.

Btw, where you con put don jazzy? A married woman that is fantasizing about a celebrity she has nvr seen in real lifecheesy.
heheheheheheh
I won't stop laffing ooo
Don Jazzy and lala are my imaginary hubsy cheesy (crush).
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by scatta01(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
Badt boai.......lol
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by sexytyga(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
MzLarem:
dis kinda thing exposes u to all sort of issues nd I want my life to be controversial-free as possible smiley

Nd 4 ur question,I believe such a thing shld be asked thru a PM.
issolrite
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Amberon:
best response ever.

I like you already.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by unapapadeycraze: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheheheh
I won't stop laffing ooo
Don Jazzy and lala are my imaginary hubsy cheesy (crush).

Hmmmm.......

Lala don dey take am seriouscheesy. he loves you like kilode. E don see ya picture?
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Capital NO undecided

1 GF = heartache/BP cry

Multiple GFs = Happiness smiley

Idea boy...your head dai dia grin

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by TaiKuun(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
MUVA:

Make she carry me go anywhere, I go follow.

But boss, check out the babe na? That's BEAUTY, BRAINS, CLASS & GRACE all in ONE! shocked

I can't deal abeg, I've gotta StandByMIMZY she's got this. cool
cheap thing

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
I mean these guys can't keep a single girlfriend. It's rare for you to see a guy with a single girlfriend. More reason they have deviced names they call other girlfriends e.g side chick, friends with benefits, sarewagba, fling, olosho e.t.c. As long as you give it to her, she is your girlfriend.

That's btw. Guys in the house, can you be faithful to a single girlfriend?
YES but bro make I no lie he easy oooo I have being doing dat for years now but am taking a U-Turn on dat level now since them no dey LOYAL
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by unapapadeycraze: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
YES but bro make I no lie he easy oooo I have being doing dat for years now but am taking a U-Turn on dat level now since them no dey LOYAL

Really! Wetin dem do you? You don catch your babe with another guy?
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Sike(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Why not if not...
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Really! Wetin dem do you? You don catch your babe with another guy?
baba dose stories are not good for memory jooor

This babs are born UnLoyal
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
firstking01:
If she will not give me headache, then i will be her hero forever.
Bros, its seem yu are a newcomer (in falz voice)
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by ekefre4(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Hmmm _____ undecided
it's just fun to cheat
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by unapapadeycraze: 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Awww, them dey shag your babe behind you? Na wa oh.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by BackOff(m): 12:51am On Apr 26, 2016
Of course.

As difficult as that may sound to some guys, it is sooooo easy.
It's a matter of the mind.
Once you can settle it in your mind not to cheat, you probably won't.

Why did I use the word "probably"?

Because temptations will come; some girls will literally fling themselves at you once they notice you're cool headed and faithful. The eyes will also see different kinds of girls.
But you have to constantly remind yourself that you have promised never to cheat.

And this is not just because of your girl alone, but also for your own sake.

I believe we're all adults.

There's this quote (paraphrased) that "if it happened, it's because you wanted it to happen."

So true.

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Thomanad(m): 1:37am On Apr 26, 2016
mimzy:

TeamMimzyfied cheesy wink
#istandwithmimzy Pls how do i vote for u. #Beauty #Brains
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 4:46am On Apr 26, 2016
Chuvin22:
Bros, its seem yu are a newcomer (in falz voice)
Hehehehe, how you mean durgh??
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:41am On Apr 26, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Capital NO undecided
1 GF = heartache/BP cry
Multiple GFs = Happiness smiley
bro you forgot to add Multiple GFs = More expenses

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by cbngov25: 6:54am On Apr 26, 2016
MUVA:

Make she carry me go anywhere, I go follow.

But boss, check out the babe na? That's BEAUTY, BRAINS, CLASS & GRACE all in ONE! shocked

I can't deal abeg, I've gotta StandByMIMZY she's got this. cool

M U G U D I n ho
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Testerfuze(m): 6:57am On Apr 26, 2016
In my own case, i just realised its not worth it. Hoes are always gonna be hoes.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 26, 2016
Of course.. wetin i wan use mor dan one girl do?

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
I mean these guys can't keep a single girlfriend. It's rare for you to see a guy with a single girlfriend. More reason they have deviced names they call other girlfriends e.g side chick, friends with benefits, sarewagba, fling, olosho e.t.c. As long as you give it to her, she is your girlfriend.

How about i ask you the same?
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Hmmmm.......

Lala don dey take am seriouscheesy. he loves you like kilode. E don see ya picture?
Not at all.

We never chat on NL self not to talk of knowing each other offline. He's just doing his job jare. Your thread must be educative to hit FP.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by unapapadeycraze: 8:28am On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
Not at all.

We never chat on NL self not to talk of knowing each other offline. He's just doing his job jare. Your thread must be educative to hit FP.

Which nairalander has seen your picture?
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Which nairalander has seen your picture?
My bestie self never see am. Se u knw my bestie cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by unapapadeycraze: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
My bestie self never see am. Se u knw my bestie cheesy

Yes na. Naughtynaughty. Why? Are you that.........?cheesy. Ladies like to flaunt their beauty here.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Jok3r(m): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

yh ofcos sometimes
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Yes na. Naughtynaughty. Why? Are you that.........?cheesy. Ladies like to flaunt their beauty here.
yes ooo
I'm very ugly with ugly teeth and stature cry cry
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by unapapadeycraze: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
yes ooo
I'm very ugly with ugly teeth and stature cry cry

I didn't say that, I only asked a question.

I opine there is a beautiful lady behind that moniker. I just wanna know why you are not flaunting your beauty like every other lady. Even your bestie dey flaunt her beauty.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

I didn't say that, I only asked a question.

I opine there is a beautiful lady behind that moniker. I just wanna know why you are not flaunting your beauty like every other lady. Even your bestie dey flaunt her beauty.
dey deceive urself.

Beautiful nikan ko
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by unapapadeycraze: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
dey deceive urself.

Beautiful nikan ko

oya send your picture to my mail and prove me wrong. Let me see your beautiful face joorh.

I guess you don't like displaying your beauty everywhere. Which means you no fit contest for miss nairaland be that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ / Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) / Please Help! Should I Attend The Wedding Or Not?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50