Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? (30498 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by WendyChi: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
djgrafiti:
i have been doing that for 3yrs and counting,why sleep with another when i have all i want in her.
u r one in a million...she gats b proud of u, I like
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by sexytyga(m): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
MzLarem:
Ok nw..I'll be here when u open another thread on how to manage Hiv..we're telling u nw,u head is standing.
Bae u dey burst my head o chop kiss, muwah
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by possibilita(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
I mean these guys can't keep a single girlfriend. It's rare for you to see a guy with a single girlfriend. More reason they have deviced names they call other girlfriends e.g side chick, friends with benefits, sarewagba, fling, olosho e.t.c. As long as you give it to her, she is your girlfriend.

That's btw. Guys in the house, can you be faithful to a single girlfriend?
that question is not for guys but their DI.CK coz its the only part of d body that doesn't knw d difference btw a gf,sidechick,olosho or even the lips and a hole in d pillow.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by dhardline(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
There is a serious problem with alot of people today...well the future will reveal more and

hopefully it wont be too late for many.

Wonder how these same peeps will be faithful in marriage undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by djgrafiti(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
WendyChiy:
u r one in a million...she gats b proud of u, I like
Thanks dear,u rock.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Mzjacy(f): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
MzLarem:
Ok nw..I'll be here when u open another thread on how to manage Hiv..we're telling u nw,u head is standing.
babes abeg leave am, the fly wey no hear word dey follow dead body enter grave.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mzjacy:
babes abeg leave am, the fly wey no hear word dey follow dead body enter grave.
Lolz..abi nw.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
sexytyga:
Bae u dey burst my head o chop kiss, muwah
would av loved to chop d kiss bt my daddy will beat me if I do so.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
MzLarem:
undecided..is dis supposed to be funny?
Yea sure. Just kidding. Don't take it into your heart.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by sexytyga(m): 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
MzLarem:
would av loved to chop d kiss bt my daddy will beat me if I do so.
don't worry daddy won't knw...
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
DeeTus:
Yea sure. Just kidding. Don't take it into your heart.
Nah..I don't take things like this personal..jst asking so I'll knw d kinda expression to give..
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
sexytyga:
don't worry daddy won't knw...
Lolz..Fear is catching me,pple re watching.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by jeron1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
mimzy:

grin
Kotoyen ke

I like to be ur frnd... just frnd and promise nothing more.... kindly mail me @ jerry_ado1@yahoo.co.uk

will be expecting ur response...

Thanks
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by menxer: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
hahahahahahaha

some kind question sef.
Being faithful is relative.

keeping a single girl friend or not is a function of many factors.

some guys just want to conform to societal norms with a single GF while deep within them testosterone is raging like a bull.

like i said it all depends on a lot of factors (top on the list being testosterone level), once upon a time less than 2 was not ideal, as the work load on one GF was always too much.

Another factor, lack of money to back up the testosterone can be an issue, humbling a guy to despise the things he can't afford, becoming holier than thou.

To keep and service many GFs, terms and conditions apply:
1. Play safe
2. ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Zedjp(m): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
I can be faithful to one girl!!! cool
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Unapapadeycraze, congrats bro cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by cybriz82(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sumtym we just av to drop sum habits.av been bleepin dem girls since 92.those days doin papa and mama under d table with wrapper to cover it.bleep thru out secndary days and higherintitution.nw wey cntry dn hard u till want me to cntinuel bein unloyal to my girl.haba wetin dey there wey dey sweet una for body sef as if na achievement.I dnt care even if my boo got a boo.der are sumtinz we shud drop after all when we marry e go tired person.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by sexytyga(m): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
MzLarem:
Lolz..Fear is catching me,pple re watching.
No sin! Let dem look now, who cares.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Sammiehero: 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Why date more than one girl, when she's just all I need.
7yrs, still counting and it'll be her.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
possibilita:
that question is not for guys but their DI.CK coz its the only part of d body that doesn't knw d difference btw a gf,sidechick,olosho or even the lips and a hole in d pillow.
God bless u bro. You are a MAN
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
sexytyga:
No sin! Let dem look now, who cares.
smiley..sumtin tells me u're a big fan of PDA.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by sexytyga(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
MzLarem:
smiley..sumtin tells me u're a big fan of PDA.
Lol no problem,let's go hiding now
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by nattyGENT: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
I can, & I am dating one now because she has everything to keep me faithful forever.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Horlufemi(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yes. very possible. I did for 5yrs until she left for a rich guy who dumped her months later.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by officialmcfresh1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
well I've been dating this girl from my first year in school and we've been together since then. it's fours years now, wasn't all cool at first but we've really made up our mind to stay together since we know we love each other. She's got everything I need so what's the point going out to look for what I already have. I feel cheating is an act of immaturity. doesn't really make you smart.

my point of view sha.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by jetage1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
only if am in love with d gal, but still e go hard sha, variety they say is d spice of life
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
sexytyga:
Lol no problem,let's go hiding now
Let's do it where they will see us oo to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by vicadex07(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Am sorry dear. Pls dont mind that he goat. He doesnt know how to converse with a lady
MzLarem:
I'm not before ur face..undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
vicadex07:
Am sorry dear. Pls dont mind that he goat. He doesnt know how to converse with a lady
*smiles*..we can't all be d same..thanks.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by vicadex07(m): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lol...see fipa. Oshe!
MzLarem:

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Pastordoalone1: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
Evathyst:
See them! Cheats everywhere. They can't be faithful to a girl, but they expect a girl to be faithful to them. undecided undecided

The thunder wey go fire some of una still dey receive touchline instruction from Zeus, Sango and Amadioha.
Lie that you have not cheated.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Enjoyurmouth: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
Order Food on enjoyurmouth.com and get 10% off all orders Instantly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maheeda Exposes Her Fat Vagina In Hot Bedroom Photos / Top 10 Female Rejection Lines / What's Your Marital Status ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.