Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? (30486 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Evathyst(f): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
See them! Cheats everywhere. They can't be faithful to a girl, but they expect a girl to be faithful to them. undecided undecided

The thunder wey go fire some of una still dey receive touchline instruction from Zeus, Sango and Amadioha.

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by alien1: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Never been lucky in love but I was honest,loving and never thought of cheating. The one am currently after shakara too plenty,sleeping around isn't worth it. Its a pity ladies play games with guy who love them like no other

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by alien1: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Evathyst:
See them! Cheats everywhere. They can't be faithful to a girl, but they expect a girl to be faithful to them. undecided undecided

The thunder wey go fire some of una still dey receive touchline instruction from Zeus, Sango and Amadioha.
Easy
There are still faithful and honest guys but girls do take us for a joke! In my past 2 love relationships I have been faithful and till my last breathe I would.

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Mrpeace1: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yes ....I can. As a matter of fact I have been.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
I can.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
MzLarem:
Now u're using ur dormant brain..dis shld av been ur reply frm d beginning..Now,let me school you completely.

Protection(condom) is nt 100% safe..dats y A-abstinence
B-be fatithful comes b4
C-condom.

Its left 4 u to choose.
It depends on how you use them. Lol.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
alien1:

Easy
There are still faithful and honest guys but girls do take us for a joke! In my past 2 love relationships I have been faithful and till my last breathe I would.
Yes, you're right. A babe whom I was faithful for couldn't really appreciate till she saw the bad boy in me, by then it was too late! cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by teegal3090(f): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
guess d new trend for guys nw is flirting wth chats, it's so annoying undecidedguess d new trend for guys nw is flirting wth chats, it's so annoying
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by deplay24(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Women are ungrateful creature
If u decide to maintain single relationship
she cheat on u,married women cheat talk more of boyfriend nd girlfriend stuff.......rubbish

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yes I can........................................... cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Mypeople2(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
I was 101% faithful to my ex until she came up with one excuse...... and that she wants to break up....If I should tell u what she said, you will lauggghhh.Now I am thinking whether I should be faithful to my next girlfriend or not
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by missyge(f): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
If im datin a guy and i find hes cheating...., i'll kick his #Ass
I deserve something better
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by denedene(m): 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
I have always been faithful in all relationships even though i have been cheated on a couple of times. Once I'm in, I'm in
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Horlawale1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
mimzy:

Kotoyen ke

Babe u are beautiful.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by MicroBox: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
No
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by fynex(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
I mean these guys can't keep a single girlfriend. It's rare for you to see a guy with a single girlfriend. More reason they have deviced names they call other girlfriends e.g side chick, friends with benefits, sarewagba, fling, olosho e.t.c. As long as you give it to her, she is your girlfriend.

That's btw. Guys in the house, can you be faithful to a single girlfriend?
YES I can if I choose to
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by missyge(f): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mypeople2:
I was 101% faithful to my ex until she came up with one excuse...... and that she wants to break up....If I should tell u what she said, you will lauggghhh.Now I am thinking whether I should be faithful to my next girlfriend or not

I'll say u suld be faithful to ur next girlfriend. Dont treat her based on ur past experience. She deserves to be treated like a #WOMAN that she is
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Obas101(m): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
MzLarem:
I'm not before ur face..undecided
I like ur perseverance.. Ignore himhim wink
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by missyge(f): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
alien1:
Never been lucky in love but I was honest,loving and never thought of cheating. The one am currently after shakara too plenty,sleeping around isn't worth it. Its a pity ladies play games with guy who love them like no other

Na so dear, Some ladies like shakara. Im happy u knw sleeping around isnt worth it...jus chill, ull find ur true love soon.

I'M A FAN OF TRUE LOVE
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Obas101(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
MzLarem:
Lolz..married couples don't need condoms cos my dad isn't sleeping around like urs.

Nd oh,u didn't tell me u av a condom-producing company in ur backyard.
Ow... U spoilt everything.. U are just like him undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by adedayoadedeji(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
get ur smelly self out of my face

alaye calm down . you dont talk to a woman like that despite the fact she is just giving a friendly advise.

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by DedeNkem: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
I mean these guys can't keep a single girlfriend. It's rare for you to see a guy with a single girlfriend. More reason they have deviced names they call other girlfriends e.g side chick, friends with benefits, sarewagba, fling, olosho e.t.c. As long as you give it to her, she is your girlfriend.

That's btw. Guys in the house, can you be faithful to a single girlfriend?

To generalize your allegation is totally wrong! There're both good and bad men, which also applies to women.

Some women cheat too. So what do you say about them?
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by abogjohn(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
I have been so faithful all my life, we dated for 6 yrs until i discover she is f*cking a guy in front of their house. I almost died.. I will never advice any guy to be faith again not in this life..

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by sirAmeh(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Will you be happy eating same meal every day? grin
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Festivalofholi:
its not everyone dat buy fake stuffs like ur family, i always go for original stuffs dummy.
Ok..I'm done with you..Hiv is still real grin
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
DeeTus:
It depends on how you use them. Lol.
if u say so
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Obas101:

Ow... U spoilt everything.. U are just like him undecided
Nah..dere's a difference..I was typing all that with smiles,he was typing with red eyes. smiley nd I didn't even insult him,was jst telling him about him.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by odunola25(f): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
CHEATING is part of some guys,its an inbuilt..No matter how you stay faithful to them,they will still cheat..Only dogs have series of sex mates.

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
MzLarem:
if u say so
Ask your bf to learn more so that you won't get pregnant. Lol
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by alobright17(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Capital No unless I see the positive change in them
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
DeeTus:
Ask your bf to learn more so that you won't get pregnant. Lol
undecided..is dis supposed to be funny?
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? by Biafracom(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
More than happiness...God plz i need a serious and faithful girlfriend that loves s*s.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Creative Bank Themed Pre-wedding Pics / 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady / Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine