Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl (43779 Views)

There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Sex With A Broke Girl Vs Sex With A Rich Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by tosyne2much(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2016
emusmith:
Happy Birthday bro! More of God's blessings and wisdom upon you, Amen!
Thanks very much boss cool

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Silumi(f): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2016
I am sure it is a broke stingy man opps No BOY that wrote this dont spend now u dont know watever u do wen dating is a reflection of the kind of husband u will be... Its ur type that will b driving big jeeps and sending ur kids to public schs #smh# some boys though!!
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Fadekebisola(f): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2016
SerialGist:

Same way i withdrew from one last week. Thank God i spent only N700 on her...TP=N500 and one bottle of malt=N200 totalling N700. From the look of things, i just knew i was going to be held responsible for someone's expenses in life and as a smart dude, i backed off with the 'speed of light'. Guys don wise up abeg.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy so hilarious.....epp a sis na

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Odunsco01(m): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2016
Kath5kouture:

So which of those guys mentioned in that picture is poor/broke? Olodo rabata! Sense you no get. Dey dia dey wait for rich babe to marry,no go hustle make money! Broke ass nigga! undecided
who gave you the guts to quote me? Hey you worse than an infidel #Get a lIfe!
but why u taking it personal when we just here to catch fun? Hey everybody with his or her own opinion don't ever quote me if you've gat nothing good to type...
Lol....calling me a broke nigga? I laugh again! i pray we see one on one. i won't brag....no!! no!! no!!!
*cheers*
hve a blessed day!

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by pimpo: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2016
Pheals:

TRASH!!! Please someone should alert LAWMA.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by pimpo: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°• No
...°But yer retaliation is criminal ....°•*an they should put you an every man that likes/shares/agrees with you behind bars where ya'll belong!! angry

Broke chick alert!

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Greenbullet(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2016
Oma307:
Featuring?
obontami,stupidity, smelly mouth,seen,lalasticlala,greenbullet and olos..... laveda.
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rose01y: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2016
Ebubeslym:
Any girlfriend that pressurizes you into buying things she knows she cant afford herself is simply making you her father.

Bang her till you tear that puna...
No mercy.

if u cant spend on your girlfriend .... u now expect her to open her legs for you .... its a win win situation broo grin

so if u don't want to spend on your girlfriend at all then don't bother dating
only broke boys that complain abt money .... u want osho free
smh
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
Odunsco01:
who gave you the guts to quote me? Hey you worse than an infidel #Get a lIfe!
but why u taking it personal when we just here to catch fun? Hey everybody with his or her own opinion don't ever quote me if you've gat nothing good to type...
Lol....calling me a broke nigga? I laugh again! i pray we see one on one. i won't brag....no!! no!! no!!!
*cheers*
hve a blessed day!
It's only a useless fool like yourself who would post something he can't even defend! Stupid motherfucking son of a dead drunk! I shall quote you over and over again because you reason from your anus! If you can't defend what you post,then why post it on a public forum? Educated illiterate! undecided
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Odunsco01(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
Kath5kouture:

It's only a useless fool like yourself who would post something he can't even defend! Stupid motherfucking son of a dead drunk! I shall quote you over and over again because you reason from your anus! If you can't defend what you post,then why post it on a public forum? Educated illiterate! undecided
...SHM you need a life! Olosho!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Odunsco01:
...SHM you need a life! Olosho!
Ok your mama be olosho! You are very correct! Efulefu!
Is that all you got? Lol! E pain am well well! grin

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Fadekebisola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy so hilarious.....epp a sis na
Who she don help?
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Odunsco01(m): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
Kath5kouture:
Ok your mama be olosho! You are very correct! Efulefu!
Is that all you got? Lol! E pain am well well! grin
......hahaha bastard omo ale!
u aint worth a second of my time!
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
Odunsco01:
......hahaha bastard omo ale!
u aint worth a second of my time!
And yet you still quoted me! Confused he-goat! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by yomusty(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2016
alansary0064:

So is that how a father should treat his daughter?
abeg, na wetin concern father and daughter for dis topic IR d comment wey u quote?...na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.