Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl (43702 Views)

There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Sex With A Broke Girl Vs Sex With A Rich Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Malayy(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
wordbank:
Bros, u don't even need to date them
Make dem just know say u get small change my guy u don become customer care, all their worries is directed to ur line!
Sometimes u go dey wonder how u take owe dem
my brother, that's fact.. the girl wey i carry my 1st salary give.. i wasn't dating her.. immedietly i told her i got her a job, demand starts coming... like i was her bf.. but then, i was still young, innocent and nice boy... i couldn't say no..

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by bejeria101(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
I knew the counter wld show up hehehe

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by IshiBANmore: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by hollyfat(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
It's ok.
I'm still waiting for The sweet experience of dating a broke guy plus the counter thread The sweet experience of dating a broke lady
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
free2blast:
Baba abeg nor vex...shuo!

Abi ooo, brother
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Charles4075(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
wristbangle:

Na only this babe get sense 4 this thread. I don't know where others kept theirs.
Seconded my brother. Ahh, na wa ooo!!! My brother, na wa.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by NanciaKay(f): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Some guys don't actually appreciate independent ladies. Especiall wen we extend our spending to our man.Some of u guys consider us as desperate!

E don tire person for una abeg! watin una even want sef? angry

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Call-girls over broke girls anytime, anyday..

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by ourchoice(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Unfortunately, what many Nigerian ladies don't know is that it is easy for them to make clean money than the guys.

The major problem Nigerian ladies have is that while growing up, they develop high financial expectation from men and therefore they accept and reject guys asking them out based on how fat their pocket is, too bad cry

Nollywood is another thing that also spoilt our Nigerian ladies; Genevieve Nnaji, Tonto Dikeh and Mercy Johnson will just be broke in a movie, and only spend their time making up and one Rich Emeka Ike, Ramsey Noah or Jim Iyke will come and buy her a car and marry her with a talk-of-the-town wedding, so as Nigerian ladies who spend 40% of their time watching these useless movies watch the movies, they start to believe that that's how an ideal relationship should be.

Our TV stations, Radio stations, movie producers really need to start creating movies and TV series to correct this ill-mentality.

Nigerian ladies need to realize that the global economy has become harsher than before, so they need to stop being too-dependent on their men, and ladies need to have a means of earning income before they get married.

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by NevetsIbot(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
For once, I absolutely agree with what a male nairalander says.
A girl should not take pride in asking her boyfriend for material things. I personally think it's a shameful thing to do.
Only hungry and rachet girls do that. grin
for once, I absolutely agree with what a female nairalander says. You make sense babe!

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
A man that can not provide for his family is worse than an infidel.... if you are broke you have nothing to do around women.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Gracito(f): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oma307:
Op, one is here already
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by 4C2215131: 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
AreaFada2:
Very terrible situation. They even have to date several ATMs to makes end. The most generous ATM gets more browse time. grin

Poverty in the land is turning lots of girls to oloshos. shocked

It aint poverty, it's just pure laziness and greed!

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Obere4u: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
HolyHero:
enugu
one of bride price friendly place to marry from and you are complaining
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by MsPweshy(f): 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Stupidd and clueless nairaland guys
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by misspicy(f): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
Tosinayoko:
A man that can not provide for his family is worse than an infidel.... if you are broke you have nothing to do around women

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by ichommy(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rapmoney:
Nothing do you, bro! cool
Oya Confession time, U don date broke gal b4. because u hit D nail on D head.
GBAM!
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:
if u ar mad at me ... U dont need to quote me cry cry
MAD AT U? WHERE DO U BELONG MADAM?
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
ichommy:

Oya Confession time, U don date broke gal b4. because u hit D nail on D head.
GBAM!
Lol! Yes nah...very annoying though wink
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by CosmicJames(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
donmoz:

Yea but then it won't be because u didn't do wat u could
I think you are a nice guy. The problem is that girls don't think the way we think. I ll advice you not to take girls seriouse. They don't worth the effort. Save yourself the stress my brother.

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Tosinayoko:
A man that can not provide for his family is worse than an infidel.... if you are broke you have nothing to do around women.
Clap for urself! angry So u think the Bible was refering to boyfriend/girlfriend relationship? It seems you didn't read the post properly before commenting. The Bible, as you have quoted is refering to married man and his wife...that's a family setting. The Bible never said that it is ur duty to cater for your girlfriend's financial needs! Bro, make we dey use our sense nah...even if na small sef!

4 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
CosmicJames:
I think you are a nice guy. The problem is that girls don't think the way we think. I ll advice you not to take girls seriouse. They don't worth the effort. Save yourself the stress my brother.
Thanks for the advice u offered him cheesy
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
ourchoice:
Unfortunately, what many Nigerian ladies don't know is that it is easy for them to make clean money than the guys.

The major problem Nigerian ladies have is that while growing up, they develop high financial expectation from men and therefore they accept and reject guys asking them out based on how fat their pocket is, too bad cry

Nollywood is another thing that also spoilt our Nigerian ladies; Genevieve Nnaji, Tonto Dikeh and Mercy Johnson will just be broke in a movie, and only spend their time making up and one Rich Emeka Ike, Ramsey Noah or Jim Iyke will come and buy her a car and marry her with a talk-of-the-town wedding, so as Nigerian ladies who spend 40% of their time watching these useless movies watch the movies, they start to believe that that's how an ideal relationship should be.

Our TV stations, Radio stations, movie producers really need to start creating movies and TV series to correct this ill-mentality.

Nigerian ladies need to realize that the global economy has become harsher than before, so they need to stop being too-dependent on their men, and ladies need to have a means of earning income before they get married.
Thanks for ur intelligent observation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by ajademola2000(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
If you don't want to die young or live in sorrow, stay out of broke girls. The worst part is they are never satisfied. They will only praise you and treat you like their king when you are spending on them but once you limit that spending, they flew like birds, run like Usain Bolt to the next paying guy. I see them as coded call girls. One of the reasons all of them broke girls can't do without married men.

4 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
This is the main reason why I want Ishilove like kilode. A leech wouldn't have apprised me of her bravery unknowingly. Ishilove, send me PM na... I wan form big boy.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
I have been observing the Op for long. He derides comments that glorify parasitism. If a man earns 50k monthly, and saves 25k monthly without a girlfriend, he will become a millionaire in the next 4 years.

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
For once, I absolutely agree with what a male nairalander says.
A girl should not take pride in asking her boyfriend for material things. I personally think it's a shameful thing to do.
Only hungry and rachet girls do that. grin
Finally ladies have started makin senses. Keep it up dear; for out of ladies there are ladies...

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Have lost value for 99% of ladies since first world War... but its seems minute have started using their heads these days, I'm gonna decrease it to 98%.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
ajademola2000:
If you don't want to die young and live in sorrow, stay out of broke girls. The worst part is they are never satisfied. They will only praise you and treat you like their king when you are spending on them but once you limit that spending, they flew like birds, run like Usain Bolt to the next paying guy. I see them as coded call girls. One of the reasons all of them broke girls can't do without married men.
Few set of em would get married some day and expect their huzs to be completely faithful to em, can u imagine? Dem no hear say: do to others what u would...

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by mildflame: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Tosinayoko:

Abeg wetin concern BIBLE n girlfriend? don't INSULT it with ur OGOGORO interpretation

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by pweetychyka(f): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:

Point made sweetheart!

This is already a counter thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guys can do research sha....to get back on ladies
Re: The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl by cherry007(f): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
You no what you want from your woman before u indulge into what dey call relationship.if u too u r finacially ok, it won't even occur to you that you are spending. I believe all girls can never be the same. So go look for your size and don't hang your coat where your hands can't reach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.