Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u (60670 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack / Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by modified(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
This is totally inhuman. Why kill humans if u can't creat a fly. God help us.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by abumeinben(m): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Tired!
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by months: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
All well meaning Nigerians have a duty to reject the National Grazing Reserve Bill.

The consistency in violent attack of the Fulani Herdsmen since Nigeria elected a Fulani President in 2015 are no coincidence. They are calculated attempt to persuade Nigerians of the need to expand fulani territorial sphere of influence nationwide. Election time, a small group of fulani army will be in position to intimidate the native on the party to vote to avoid attacks.

As i type, there are more than enough green field in the North that the Fulani have refused to use for grazing. The Fulani never attack muslim communities in the North but are prone to attack Christian communities, buring down homes and Churches.

The burning of Churches underlies a religious incentive and motivation for the attacks of Christian communities in their ancestral homes. The islamisation agenda of the Fulani core North have entered phase 2. The first wave of attacks were from Boko Haram religated to the border of Chad by the GEJ administration. The second wave of attack is by Fulani Herdsmen aka Boko Haram. It is no news that majority of Boko Haram fighters are actually Fulani.

Fulani Herdsmen are not indigenous to Nigeria, they are invaders that subverted the indigenous Hausa communities. Fulani have their homeland in Mali. However, under the proposed National Grazing Reserve Bill which creates a council to be chaired by a Fulani Chairman to be appointed by the president. The council shall have the power to take your land anywhere the land is located in the country and then pay you compensation. Your land, when taken, shall be assigned to herdsmen who shall use your land for grazing purposes. They shall bring cows to the land and you shall lose the land permanently to those Fulani cattlemen".

In this sense, natives will lose the land and fulani will own (gain) the land across the country. If your land has oil or gold, the government will hand it to Fulani and drive you away from the land. Maybe you can go and stay on top water or jump into the ocean, since you have suddenly become landless. There is no guarantee that you will get any compensation in your life time or after death.

The Fulani are muslim and this means that Sharia court will be set up, alongside mosques in their new community and land.The Fulani would have gained a foot hold and forward operating base to attack indigenous Christian communities. They will no longer be guest on the land but land owners. The National Grazing Reserve Bill is invitation to subvert and destroy communities in the North central and South.

Fulani and their cows should be handed Sambisa Forest with its green pastures, that territory is enroute to Mali.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Kherry: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Diz is serious..................God save us in diz nation
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Okay
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by AminuRano87(m): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
They increase the number of casualties to Blackmail my President Buhari.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by LecciGucci: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
cry
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by tysontim(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
when I was giving Nairaland live updates so that people will know the truth one mod like that deleted that thread I won't do that ever again
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Juxtified(m): 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Remember I called that 'cosmetic concern' if the perpetrators are not brought to book!
yeah
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Jessam: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
It is time to boycott cows and beef from the north till this issue is sorted out, Yes there are good Fulanis who would not mete out such barbaric acts but for the time being till a complete halt is put to this murderous cattle journey business its time we boycott it. We can eat chicken, goat, ehi igbo, and pork for our protein source.

Did you know that eastern Nigeria had a very big cattle industry to till the civil war wiped it out. As a matter of fact the Hausa cow could not survive down in the east or southern states due to tse tse fly. It was only because it was eventually cross bred with the west African short horn cow (ehi igbo)which was only found in eastern and south west Nigeria did the northern Nigerians start bringing cows to the south. How can protecting cows be more valuable than human life......

The Head of Department of Animal Science, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Professor Arinze G. Ezekwe, has decried the rapid decline in the production and productivity of the Igbo cattle otherwise known as muturu cows in the South-east zone.
Prof. Ezekwe said if nothing is done to check the decline of the animals in the zone, the future generation might not set eyes on them because the animals would have been extinct by then.
Addressing participants during a workshop on conservation of muturu cattle breed in the South-east zone, in Enugu, he said it was regrettable that the Biafra-Nigeria civil war was one of the major factors that affected the Igbo cattle when soldiers on both sides of the war sacked communities and killed the cattle which they used as food.
The workshop was organised by the federal government in collaboration with the Food and Agricultural Organisation (FAO) of the United Nations (UN) in the south rain forest of Nigeria comprising mainly some parts of the South East and the South South geo-political zones of the country.
Prof. Ezekwe explained that: “The relevance or the significance of this workshop is borne out of the fact that the muturu cattle which is synonymous with Igbo cattle appears to be going into extinction because the number is drastically going down.”
He added that “the government is keen on reversing the trend now,” hence the workshop was to sensitise the people again to see what could be done to “reverse the trend in the declining of the population of the animal.”
He further explained: “The Hausa people call it muturu because muturu means small – but the English name is West African suck-horn, and our people call it Igbo cattle (efi or ehi). In many communities in Igbo land, the cattle is revered, used in so many traditional and cultural activities. And with declining population, the fear is that if nothing is done to reverse the trend, then future generations may come to see that there is no more Igbo cattle again.”
Prof. Ezekwe recalled that in 1992, during the last census conducted by government on livestock in Nigeria, by Resource Inventory Management Limited, the population given for muturu cattle then was 115,000 all over Nigeria.
“By now it must be lower than that number. So that is the problem; it is not even up to 200,000,” he lamented.
Ezekwe said it was unfortunate that presently in some Igbo communities where muturu cows are found, the animal was being kept by older people insisting that the younger generation must show interest in sustaining the animals otherwise they would go into extinction when the older generation passed on.
Also speaking at the workshop, the Director, Animal Production and Husbandry Services in the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Dr. Ademola Raji said, “I would like to reiterate that the federal government is very determined and fully committed to ensure that the nation is self-sufficient in food production in general and beef meat from muturu cattle breed in particular.”
Raji assured that with the cooperation of the farmers and other stakeholders alongside the three tiers of government, the task was an accomplishable one.
He said the workshop was significant because it marked a milestone in Nigeria’s drive to transform livestock production as a business.
“The current policy direction is to ensure that Nigeria’s agricultural production met the needs of countries within the sub-region through export as the country is highly endowed with natural livestock resources,” Raji also said.
To achieve this, he said the potentials for livestock production and productivity will have to be unlocked and a conducive environment put in place for the private sector to actively participate in the industry and practice agriculture as a business and not a development programme.

IT IS TIME TO REESTABLISH CATTLE FARMING IN THE EAST - JESSAM FARM IS WORKING TOWARDS THAT AND WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT BY PATRONIZING US

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Jabioro: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
I don't know why our Intel are so slack, that they can't detect all this mole in our society .Haba ! gory sight.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Are you ok or just lack both comprehension skills and logic intellect?

You didnt even mention that the LG transition committee chairman called a meeting to forestall this barbaric act yet it later hapened.

It seems you lack some essential facts in this incident..

Nigeria is ur country

Buarri is ur president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
these Fulani herds men should attack mbaka nah abeg
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Abagworo(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:
It is with profound pain that I type this information, I am previously aware of the Biblical sayings that the HEART of man is desperately evil but I think the heart of the fulanis is that of the devil himself......

Over the years, we have lived harmoniously in "partial" peace with the Fulanis in the South-East until things started falling apart since early 2011 when they started being torn in our flesh......their wicked act predates Buhari's regime but the only major difference between then and now is publicity, believe me the media is not helping matters at all.

How on earth will the national dailies reel out conflicting numbers of victims in the same incidence? Are they that lazy to stay in their AC office and grant fictitious interviews to anonymous persons even when in this case every body is authorized to speak? Punch wrote 20 dead, sun-15 dead, Nairaland written by deluded FKK and his cohorts, 40 ,100 and even quoting 200 dead.......hmmm, to put the record straight so far about 6 dead bodies have been discovered and deposited at the Bishop Shanahan mortuary.

I must and also encourage you to commend the resilience and courage of the youth of that NIMBO community in Uzor-Uwani Local Govt. Of Enugu state.......they showed they were not cowards by doing everything within their powers to resist their attackers............the crux of the matter is that the Fulani herdsmen numbering around 50 took them unawares at around 3am in the morning, on sensing the impending danger, they rang the town bell when unknown to them the Fulanis had laid ambush, the men on hearing the bell started coming out to the village square to know what was going on.

On sighting people coming out for the meeting, the herdsmen started shooting sporadically and the people initially scampered for safety.....in the dark early hours of the day, they scared away many of them and set 2houses, car and some motorcycles ablaze, they continued till around 6.30am when the men came out from their hiding places and assembled to arm themselves and pursue the Fulanis who hard ran away through a neighboring Kogi village.

Shortly, the police and Army arrived the scene and foiled the attempted revenge mission, they surrounded the village and shoot sporadically into the air to calm down the saturated atmosphere...the people relaxed,corporated with them and started looking 4 the dead and injured victims to rescue. As at monday morning, 5 dead bodies with many injured ones were taken to Nsukka, the sixth corpse was discovered in the bush yesterday when the Governor visited.

As usual, many Nairalanders propounded many theories about the incidence to cajole the public into what they believe in.................one wrote that the Governor called Buhari but He refused to answer, does it mean if the Governors immediate family was involved that he will wait for Buhari to order police for rescue?........why don't they wait for Buhari's order before going for mass arrest of unsuspecting members of the public whose only offense is that the Police needed bail out money for their selfish greed?

Again, that some of the displace villagers are taking refuge in some primary schools in Nsukka, which is a blatant lie,no body was displaced that much, the people of the community went about their normal Business yesterday, and that was why the Governor was able to address them in the market area where normal trade was going on or were they transported from the IDP camp to meet the Governor? As a result the whole community of Fulani ran away from the Local Government and the neighboring towns, and the villagers had a crucial meeting meeting where they agreed on the way 4wrd before seeing the Governor. However, after crying yesterday, the Governor promised #100k to each family of the victim and #5mill to the traditional ruler to cater for the injured.....

For sending the commissioner of Police, GOC 82Div, the state Governor and the IG of police to the scene within 48hrs, I think the federal Government has shown concern which will remain cosmetic concern till the perpetrators of the pogrom are brought to book

Nigeria is my country and
Buhari is my president

Truth remains sacrosanct. PDP is trying to create crisis in Nigeria with false media because they lost election.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by dav73(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:
It is with profound pain that I type this information, I am previously aware of the Biblical sayings that the HEART of man is desperately evil but I think the heart of the fulanis is that of the devil himself......

Over the years, we have lived harmoniously in "partial" peace with the Fulanis in the South-East until things started falling apart since early 2011 when they started being torn in our flesh......their wicked act predates Buhari's regime but the only major difference between then and now is publicity, believe me the media is not helping matters at all.

How on earth will the national dailies reel out conflicting numbers of victims in the same incidence? Are they that lazy to stay in their AC office and grant fictitious interviews to anonymous persons even when in this case every body is authorized to speak? Punch wrote 20 dead, sun-15 dead, Nairaland written by deluded FKK and his cohorts, 40 ,100 and even quoting 200 dead.......hmmm, to put the record straight so far about 6 dead bodies have been discovered and deposited at the Bishop Shanahan mortuary.

I must and also encourage you to commend the resilience and courage of the youth of that NIMBO community in Uzor-Uwani Local Govt. Of Enugu state.......they showed they were not cowards by doing everything within their powers to resist their attackers............the crux of the matter is that the Fulani herdsmen numbering around 50 took them unawares at around 3am in the morning, on sensing the impending danger, they rang the town bell when unknown to them the Fulanis had laid ambush, the men on hearing the bell started coming out to the village square to know what was going on.

On sighting people coming out for the meeting, the herdsmen started shooting sporadically and the people initially scampered for safety.....in the dark early hours of the day, they scared away many of them and set 2houses, car and some motorcycles ablaze, they continued till around 6.30am when the men came out from their hiding places and assembled to arm themselves and pursue the Fulanis who hard ran away through a neighboring Kogi village.

Shortly, the police and Army arrived the scene and foiled the attempted revenge mission, they surrounded the village and shoot sporadically into the air to calm down the saturated atmosphere...the people relaxed,corporated with them and started looking 4 the dead and injured victims to rescue. As at monday morning, 5 dead bodies with many injured ones were taken to Nsukka, the sixth corpse was discovered in the bush yesterday when the Governor visited.

As usual, many Nairalanders propounded many theories about the incidence to cajole the public into what they believe in.................one wrote that the Governor called Buhari but He refused to answer, does it mean if the Governors immediate family was involved that he will wait for Buhari to order police for rescue?........why don't they wait for Buhari's order before going for mass arrest of unsuspecting members of the public whose only offense is that the Police needed bail out money for their selfish greed?

Again, that some of the displace villagers are taking refuge in some primary schools in Nsukka, which is a blatant lie,no body was displaced that much, the people of the community went about their normal Business yesterday, and that was why the Governor was able to address them in the market area where normal trade was going on or were they transported from the IDP camp to meet the Governor? As a result the whole community of Fulani ran away from the Local Government and the neighboring towns, and the villagers had a crucial meeting meeting where they agreed on the way 4wrd before seeing the Governor. However, after crying yesterday, the Governor promised #100k to each family of the victim and #5mill to the traditional ruler to cater for the injured.....

For sending the commissioner of Police, GOC 82Div, the state Governor and the IG of police to the scene within 48hrs, I think the federal Government has shown concern which will remain cosmetic concern till the perpetrators of the pogrom are brought to book

Buhari is my president

1 Like

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by frainc(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
How I wish I can just do something
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by cocoduck: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
the person that wrote this nonsense is a buhari apologist, these people were sent by buhari, to kill and maim people, can you imagine, nigga area is your country and the pedophile is your presidiot , na who ask you in the first place? you are just saying this rubbish to get back at supporters of Biafra, but we know you people, we know you too well. All I know is that this violence was planned and premeditated, and buhari is responsible, I don't want him to die, I want him to live out his remaining 8 years so when he steps down, he will be stepping into ICC den.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Drlmayor(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
This ur cooked up story is charlatanic and breaths falsehood..

3 Likes

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

Dude, it's impossible for only one person to be an eye witness and have the photos...

Stop lying to yourselves, nothing happened. It wasn't the Fulania, Na ur brothers

Shut up...

Support your claim with pictures else you keep shut...

Better feign ignorance than display it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by omonozozo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
I'm going to stop eating cow meat. lipsrsealed
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by islandmoon: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
basbone:

So deploying soldiers to prevent the villagers from arming themselves for retaliation, is your so-called 'federal govt concern'

They always attack like that, and when you want to fight back , soldiers will start shooting, the reason they keep coming back, they were being sent by some top men who own those cattles, and those big men are well connected, you aint see nothing! Jos people usually block the road first, big stones, scraps and metals! Block it in many places! As many as possible, Before they clear the road blocks , you would have dealt with the zombies properly

1 Like

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by totorimi: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
WHAAAT, in IBO land some what do you call them came and inflicted such injury and did i hear the OP say the youths ran away. No they are not Ibos because nobody dares to come into IBO land and commit such an get away with it. No fulani or anything that looks like fulani dare cross any IBO soil from now on until Buhari call his people to order. If they doubt it they should try it again we are ready.

They should keep their blood thirstiness in the North and not come and such Ibo blood but for this one they have done we must retaliate with equal and double measure. Just imagine the effrontery in Ibo land. Haaa where are the Ibos for God's sake. This people surely want war and war they will get.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by bismarck: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
Jessam:
[color=#000099][b]It is time to boycott cows and beef from the north till this issue is sorted out, Yes there are good Fulanis who would not mete out such barbaric acts but for the time being till a complete halt is put to this murderous cattle journey business its time we boycott it.
You are here suggesting boycott, when people's lives are at stake, even when it is clear that these attacks enjoy the support of Buhari-led government. I dare say that boycott of cow meat can't even prevent massacres. In fact, for all states in SE, and the south as a whole, it's just a question of time before we get another bloody attack by Fulani herdsmen... it will hit the news stands, everyone ll cry eww chi m oo! and that ll be it!!! Have you asked yourself why in all these murders, we have n't had even a single arrest by the security forces of the perpetrators. People sit in the comfort of their homes and blab... use and arm your vigilante! youth no get liver! Governor na sidon look! and now.. boycott etc. forgetting that the Nigerian military and police is merely Fulani armed forces, protecting their brother-herdsmen.
Until the Igbo unite in their quest for a separate/ independent state, where they will have their own conventional Army, Police, Navy, Airforce et.c. that will man the borders of Igboland, so that even these incursions will now be treated as trans-national conflicts, all these arming of youth, fighting back, IG courtesy, etc. na nonsense!!! If you still don't grasp it, have you for one moment pondered why 80 Agwu youth were rounded up and kept in detention for attempting to ward-off these marauders??
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Babacele: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
989900B:
#developingstory: better to wait for more info from multiple sources . . .

Thanks though OP.
we are watching
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Generalyemi(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
I thought you guys said they came shooting sporadically. Now, it's slashing pathetically, right?

Dude, it's impossible for only one person to be an eye witness and have the photos...

Stop lying to yourselves, nothing happened. It wasn't the Fulania, Na ur brothers

ur mates are doing well for themselves. progressing in life.all u can do is to come on line n rant rubbish.all because of tribal bigotry.... I pity u.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by otitokoroleti: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Remember I called that 'cosmetic concern' if the perpetrators are not brought to book!
will they be brought to book? the answer is NO
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by MARKone(m): 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
You made a ver salient point, our media houses more especially the print media is just a joke, whatever happened to investigative journalism. Foreign media like CNN and Co would have deployed people for an on the spot accessment. This one's will just look up at the skies, and start quoting figures. OP the truth of the matter is that Nigeria Unity is sitting on a keg of Gun powder, the atmosphere is rather tensed, the youths there should as a matter of urgency arm themselves to prevent future occurance, as far as I am concerned, those assigned to provide security have been compromised.

1 Like

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Kingspin(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Karm16:
Are igbos cowards that they can't protect themselves?
Even the devil should give you sense.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Generalyemi(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Karm16:
Are igbos cowards that they can't protect themselves?

from until to 400 men that snicked I'm while they were sleeping...receive thee some senses.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Karm16: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Generalyemi:

from until to 400 men that snicked I'm while they were sleeping...receive thee some senses.

Type in Igbo if you no sabi string one sentence together
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by PRXPERT: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Buhari is my president
may the gods of our land, wipe out your generation! I curse you with the blood of innocent people killed in enugu g!!! you will be killed by sword and guns!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Officials Attached To Amaechi Attack Governor Wike's Convoy(pics) / igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 / Buhari To Extend Validity Of Old Naira Notes Till April 10 - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.