Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u (60671 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack / Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by herald9: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
Some people have traded their conscience for politics...

Why should your concern be on NUMBERS? For God's sake PEOPLE were massacred, it doesn't matter whether it's one person or two.

I bet if your mum was among the dead, you wouldn't be here vomiting these putrid.

In fact you deserved to be tied to a nuclear bomb and sent to Azo rock.

Idiat.

3 Likes

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by InHim4Him(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:
It is with profound pain that I type this information, I am previously aware of the Biblical sayings that the HEART of man is desperately evil but I think the heart of the fulanis is that of the devil himself......

Over the years, we have lived harmoniously in "partial" peace with the Fulanis in the South-East until things started falling apart since early 2011 when they started being torn in our flesh......their wicked act predates Buhari's regime but the only major difference between then and now is publicity, believe me the media is not helping matters at all.

How on earth will the national dailies reel out conflicting numbers of victims in the same incidence? Are they that lazy to stay in their AC office and grant fictitious interviews to anonymous persons even when in this case every body is authorized to speak? Punch wrote 20 dead, sun-15 dead, Nairaland written by deluded FKK and his cohorts, 40 ,100 and even quoting 200 dead.......hmmm, to put the record straight so far about 6 dead bodies have been discovered and deposited at the Bishop Shanahan mortuary.

I must and also encourage you to commend the resilience and courage of the youth of that NIMBO community in Uzor-Uwani Local Govt. Of Enugu state.......they showed they were not cowards by doing everything within their powers to resist their attackers............the crux of the matter is that the Fulani herdsmen numbering around 50 took them unawares at around 3am in the morning, on sensing the impending danger, they rang the town bell when unknown to them the Fulanis had laid ambush, the men on hearing the bell started coming out to the village square to know what was going on.

On sighting people coming out for the meeting, the herdsmen started shooting sporadically and the people initially scampered for safety.....in the dark early hours of the day, they scared away many of them and set 2houses, car and some motorcycles ablaze, they continued till around 6.30am when the men came out from their hiding places and assembled to arm themselves and pursue the Fulanis who hard ran away through a neighboring Kogi village.

Shortly, the police and Army arrived the scene and foiled the attempted revenge mission, they surrounded the village and shoot sporadically into the air to calm down the saturated atmosphere...the people relaxed,corporated with them and started looking 4 the dead and injured victims to rescue. As at monday morning, 5 dead bodies with many injured ones were taken to Nsukka, the sixth corpse was discovered in the bush yesterday when the Governor visited.

As usual, many Nairalanders propounded many theories about the incidence to cajole the public into what they believe in.................one wrote that the Governor called Buhari but He refused to answer, does it mean if the Governors immediate family was involved that he will wait for Buhari to order police for rescue?........why don't they wait for Buhari's order before going for mass arrest of unsuspecting members of the public whose only offense is that the Police needed bail out money for their selfish greed?

Again, that some of the displace villagers are taking refuge in some primary schools in Nsukka, which is a blatant lie,no body was displaced that much, the people of the community went about their normal Business yesterday, and that was why the Governor was able to address them in the market area where normal trade was going on or were they transported from the IDP camp to meet the Governor? As a result the whole community of Fulani ran away from the Local Government and the neighboring towns, and the villagers had a crucial meeting meeting where they agreed on the way 4wrd before seeing the Governor. However, after crying yesterday, the Governor promised #100k to each family of the victim and #5mill to the traditional ruler to cater for the injured.....

For sending the commissioner of Police, GOC 82Div, the state Governor and the IG of police to the scene within 48hrs, I think the federal Government has shown concern which will remain cosmetic concern till the perpetrators of the pogrom are brought to book

Nigeria is my country and
Buhari is my president

Your conclusion says it all. Politicising serious issues and giving them "eye -witness " coloration makes a mockery of the dead and sorrowing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by abduljabbar4(m): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
I thought you guys said they came shooting sporadically. Now, it's slashing pathetically, right?

Dude, it's impossible for only one person to be an eye witness and have the photos...

Stop lying to yourselves, nothing happened. It wasn't the Fulania, Na ur brothers
Thank You jare. They are ipob members looking for a way to discredit pmb since he is Fulani. Is that not how they accused him of sponsoring boko haram?
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Stanbeto: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
These guys arn Animals
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Generalyemi(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Karm16:

Type in Igbo if you no sabi string one sentence together
teaching mi pls..I no wenting school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Orikinla(m): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:
It is with profound pain that I type this information, I am previously aware of the Biblical sayings that the HEART of man is desperately evil but I think the heart of the fulanis is that of the devil himself......

Over the years, we have lived harmoniously in "partial" peace with the Fulanis in the South-East until things started falling apart since early 2011 when they started being torn in our flesh......their wicked act predates Buhari's regime but the only major difference between then and now is publicity, believe me the media is not helping matters at all.

How on earth will the national dailies reel out conflicting numbers of victims in the same incidence? Are they that lazy to stay in their AC office and grant fictitious interviews to anonymous persons even when in this case every body is authorized to speak? Punch wrote 20 dead, sun-15 dead, Nairaland written by deluded FKK and his cohorts, 40 ,100 and even quoting 200 dead.......hmmm, to put the record straight so far about 6 dead bodies have been discovered and deposited at the Bishop Shanahan mortuary.

I must and also encourage you to commend the resilience and courage of the youth of that NIMBO community in Uzor-Uwani Local Govt. Of Enugu state.......they showed they were not cowards by doing everything within their powers to resist their attackers............the crux of the matter is that the Fulani herdsmen numbering around 50 took them unawares at around 3am in the morning, on sensing the impending danger, they rang the town bell when unknown to them the Fulanis had laid ambush, the men on hearing the bell started coming out to the village square to know what was going on.

On sighting people coming out for the meeting, the herdsmen started shooting sporadically and the people initially scampered for safety.....in the dark early hours of the day, they scared away many of them and set 2houses, car and some motorcycles ablaze, they continued till around 6.30am when the men came out from their hiding places and assembled to arm themselves and pursue the Fulanis who hard ran away through a neighboring Kogi village.

Shortly, the police and Army arrived the scene and foiled the attempted revenge mission, they surrounded the village and shoot sporadically into the air to calm down the saturated atmosphere...the people relaxed,corporated with them and started looking 4 the dead and injured victims to rescue. As at monday morning, 5 dead bodies with many injured ones were taken to Nsukka, the sixth corpse was discovered in the bush yesterday when the Governor visited.

As usual, many Nairalanders propounded many theories about the incidence to cajole the public into what they believe in.................one wrote that the Governor called Buhari but He refused to answer, does it mean if the Governors immediate family was involved that he will wait for Buhari to order police for rescue?........why don't they wait for Buhari's order before going for mass arrest of unsuspecting members of the public whose only offense is that the Police needed bail out money for their selfish greed?

Again, that some of the displace villagers are taking refuge in some primary schools in Nsukka, which is a blatant lie,no body was displaced that much, the people of the community went about their normal Business yesterday, and that was why the Governor was able to address them in the market area where normal trade was going on or were they transported from the IDP camp to meet the Governor? As a result the whole community of Fulani ran away from the Local Government and the neighboring towns, and the villagers had a crucial meeting meeting where they agreed on the way 4wrd before seeing the Governor. However, after crying yesterday, the Governor promised #100k to each family of the victim and #5mill to the traditional ruler to cater for the injured.....

For sending the commissioner of Police, GOC 82Div, the state Governor and the IG of police to the scene within 48hrs, I think the federal Government has shown concern which will remain cosmetic concern till the perpetrators of the pogrom are brought to book

Buhari is my president

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by MUVA(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Built2last:
Buhari's first order,, upon being president was "remove all roadblocks in Maiduguri". At that time, he had not even removed Dasuki from NSA nor appointed his security advisers. WHY?

Wy was removing checkpoints that stops movement of arms across areas regions and states, that stops Hiluxes filled with Fulanis from going round killing innocents. Why was that one of his first decision? Was it to move arms arround?

I said Buhari will always support his Fulani. I posted his representing Fulani herdsmen in Yorubaland then and his speech as a statesman to the Yoruba governor "why are your people killing my people" when it was that the Fulanis killed more and began it all.

I asked how Nigerians could elect a man Boko Haram chose as the intermediary and who refused to help to negotiate ceasefire with them be elected president? I said patriots do not need to be president before they serve. I showed examples of opposition leaders who have helped the government in power in their areas of strength.

I pointed out that as former governor of Borno, Bauchi etc, the areas that today is a scourge to Nigeria (it was all one state then) Buhari is part of the problem of that area. I stated that this man despite being in power from 76-79 under murtala mohammed and Obasanjo, 83-85 as head of state, 1993-1998 as head of PTF and the most powerful man under Abacha, this man did not build a single school for Al Majiris nor try to actively engage the youths in progressive things. Even out of government and with mch influence, not one NGO that could better the lives of Northerners and dissuade them from Boko Haram. Bill Clinton has an NGO. Obasanjo has an NGO. Buhari, despite being an ex-president has none.
Somehow, Nigerians felt a Goodluck Jonathan was more responsible for the activities of Northern youths than a man who had served in government in capisity of President, Governor, NNPC MD, Minister of Petroleum and PTF boss, idiotic Nigerians felt a Jonathan from the creeks of Bayelsa was more responsible for the rot in the North than this man who was part of government since 1976.

And autistic Nigerians felt a change was to elect a man who has been in government since 1976/77 and who has ruled before to dastardly consequences of austerity. That is the man Nigerians felt was CHANGE

And I screamed then that Buhari would release the over 1500 Boko Haram members captured by GEJ army. He did. Now see the death all over. I specifically quoted Buhari saying "They have killed all our young men". I guess this is them killing others young men as well.

I then said even if Buhari was not backing Boko Haram and these Northern killers, that he is seen as their leader and this would embolden them. I said they will become bolder and kill more with gusto and chest-thumping. I said giving Buhari the presidency was rewarding Boko Haram and teling them "Killing has rewards. When you kill, the more people will bow to your will". Of course Nigeria bowed to their will and elected Buhari, believing by handing power to Boko haram, they will stop. MUMU. People never STOP without a fight. Killers are killers. They are stopped by resistance, not empowerment. Today watch how they come down to the south with pride.

I recently have pointed out that Buhari and APC are being very evil telling you that Boko Haram is defeated. Idiots repeat the claim. I ask for their dead bodies or those captured. I said the word DEFEAT whether on a chessboard or real life must show the head of their leader captured or killed, pawns and officers captured or killed and weapons gotten from them by surrender or forcefully. Buhari and his armies show one dead man and a car and 5 guns and say they have defeated Boko Haram. I asked that Buhari visits Sambissa and even Baga like GEJ and sit in the open. Obama made a broadcast from Afghanistan. That until you walk over the territory of those you fight, you have not defeated them. Today, Ogun, Agatu and Enugu. Tomorrow who

Tomorrow who?

This post left tears in my eyes. Literally.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Image123(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
Good journalism at OP. Some people from the comfort of their room in Lagos counted 300fulani herdsmen. My investigation question is that, what is the proof or evidence to suggest that the attack was carried out by herdsmen and those herdsmen were Fulani? Are we giving the dog a bad name to hang it?
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by sanmy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
Built2last:
Buhari's first order,, upon being president was "remove all roadblocks in Maiduguri". At that time, he had not even removed Dasuki from NSA nor appointed his security advisers. WHY?

Wy was removing checkpoints that stops movement of arms across areas regions and states, that stops Hiluxes filled with Fulanis from going round killing innocents. Why was that one of his first decision? Was it to move arms arround?

I said Buhari will always support his Fulani. I posted his representing Fulani herdsmen in Yorubaland then and his speech as a statesman to the Yoruba governor "why are your people killing my people" when it was that the Fulanis killed more and began it all.

I asked how Nigerians could elect a man Boko Haram chose as the intermediary and who refused to help to negotiate ceasefire with them be elected president? I said patriots do not need to be president before they serve. I showed examples of opposition leaders who have helped the government in power in their areas of strength.

I pointed out that as former governor of Borno, Bauchi etc, the areas that today is a scourge to Nigeria (it was all one state then) Buhari is part of the problem of that area. I stated that this man despite being in power from 76-79 under murtala mohammed and Obasanjo, 83-85 as head of state, 1993-1998 as head of PTF and the most powerful man under Abacha, this man did not build a single school for Al Majiris nor try to actively engage the youths in progressive things. Even out of government and with mch influence, not one NGO that could better the lives of Northerners and dissuade them from Boko Haram. Bill Clinton has an NGO. Obasanjo has an NGO. Buhari, despite being an ex-president has none.
Somehow, Nigerians felt a Goodluck Jonathan was more responsible for the activities of Northern youths than a man who had served in government in capisity of President, Governor, NNPC MD, Minister of Petroleum and PTF boss, idiotic Nigerians felt a Jonathan from the creeks of Bayelsa was more responsible for the rot in the North than this man who was part of government since 1976.

And autistic Nigerians felt a change was to elect a man who has been in government since 1976/77 and who has ruled before to dastardly consequences of austerity. That is the man Nigerians felt was CHANGE

And I screamed then that Buhari would release the over 1500 Boko Haram members captured by GEJ army. He did. Now see the death all over. I specifically quoted Buhari saying "They have killed all our young men". I guess this is them killing others young men as well.

I then said even if Buhari was not backing Boko Haram and these Northern killers, that he is seen as their leader and this would embolden them. I said they will become bolder and kill more with gusto and chest-thumping. I said giving Buhari the presidency was rewarding Boko Haram and teling them "Killing has rewards. When you kill, the more people will bow to your will". Of course Nigeria bowed to their will and elected Buhari, believing by handing power to Boko haram, they will stop. MUMU. People never STOP without a fight. Killers are killers. They are stopped by resistance, not empowerment. Today watch how they come down to the south with pride.

I recently have pointed out that Buhari and APC are being very evil telling you that Boko Haram is defeated. Idiots repeat the claim. I ask for their dead bodies or those captured. I said the word DEFEAT whether on a chessboard or real life must show the head of their leader captured or killed, pawns and officers captured or killed and weapons gotten from them by surrender or forcefully. Buhari and his armies show one dead man and a car and 5 guns and say they have defeated Boko Haram. I asked that Buhari visits Sambissa and even Baga like GEJ and sit in the open. Obama made a broadcast from Afghanistan. That until you walk over the territory of those you fight, you have not defeated them. Today, Ogun, Agatu and Enugu. Tomorrow who

Tomorrow who?

Guess u r right...
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by GoldEnyong(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
So because of APC, you brain is so gay to see well and think well? You are so stupid to write this rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by longayink: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
This witness must have been one of the attackers, or their collaborator.

1)
48 hours = two days. Witness praised government for sending police and army into the areas attached within 48 hours. Only a failed country's government would take more than 30 minutes to send law enforcement agencies to such an area under massive attack.

2) Witness wrote that the attackers were about 500 in number. Witness could not have had the opportunity to give an estimated number of the attackers if he was not privy to the attack.

3)Witness disparaged the accounts of other people about the attack, but assumed his own account was the most accurate. Therefore if witness was not privy to the planning and execution of the attack, there's no way witness could show such confidence in the falsehood witness presents to the public here.

In a normal country, this witness should be captured and questioned. But can't happen in Nigeria, so long as witness stands for President Buhari as witness exudes falsehood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by abukaokab: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
2 bad
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by greatiyk4u(m): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
PRXPERT:
may the gods of our land, wipe out your generation! I curse you with the blood of innocent people killed in enugu g!!! you will be killed by sword and guns!

Quit drinking kaikai, and weed
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by greatiyk4u(m): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
kuntash:

Bro, that comment wasn't necessary in the epistle ..
A well laid reportage should be devoid of such ..
Thanx, correction taken!
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by melvin0004(m): 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
basbone:

So deploying soldiers to prevent the villagers from arming themselves for retaliation, is your so-called 'federal govt concern'
pls ask him.i think d dude is high on Alomo bitters......
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by greatiyk4u(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
longayink:
This witness must have been one of the attackers, or their collaborator.

1)
48 hours = two days. Witness praised government for sending police and army into the areas attached within 48 hours. Only a failed country's government would take more than 30 minutes to send law enforcement agencies to such an area under massive attack.

2) Witness wrote that the attackers were about 500 in number. Witness could not have had the opportunity to give an estimated number of the attackers if he was not privy to the attack.

3)Witness disparaged the accounts of other people about the attack, but assumed his own account was the most accurate. Therefore if witness was not privy to the planning and execution of the attack, there's no way witness could show such confidence in the falsehood witness presents to the public here.

In a normal country, this witness should be captured and questioned. But can't happen in Nigeria, so long as witness stands for President Buhari as witness exudes falsehood.

I think you have comprehension problem,

I said within 48hrs meaning not more than 48hrs, 4 real the story has it that the police and army arrived soon after the attack,

I also wrote that the attackers are about 50 in numbers....meaning not specific

Logically u are very weak, so try again later......
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by chimamay: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
basbone:

So deploying soldiers to prevent the villagers from arming themselves for retaliation, is your so-called 'federal govt concern'

More than 20 people were killed my sister is serving in nssuka
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by longayink: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
To OP who ended with "Buhari is your President and Nigeria is your country."
Wait for it, thunder must spilt your head into pieces, the same way your Fulani and Boko Haram fighters cut open the heads of these innocent people you showed on this thread.

You or those you stand for are fighting for a Nigeria governed with the type of extreme Islamic sharia criminal codes.

You came out with this article of falsehood to mock defenceless citizens mowed down by Jihadists, and you praise your failed government for providing security forces within 48 hours.

Do you know that in 48 hours, the whole of Nigeria can be sacked by a well-armed militia, not to talk of a regular army which can overrun Nigeria on a space of one day if the government cannot present its own armed forces promptly?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by Trustyd1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Buhari is my president
after Lai Mohammed u're second. The pictures u post here tells the opposite of all u wrote. Those wounds on the bodies of the victims don't look like bullet wounds.

You're not an eye witness. You're a paid agent managing informations

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by chimamay: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
InHim4Him:

Your conclusion says it all. Politicising serious issues and giving them "eye -witness " coloration makes a mockery of the dead and sorrowing.

My younger is serving in that town and thank God that is alive to tell the story. She said more than 20 people were killed base on the ones she saw. But my question is how did the fulani transport the guns without the police and army stopping them at any checking point.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

I must and also encourage you to commend the resilience and courage of the youth of that NIMBO community in Uzor-Uwani Local Govt. Of Enugu state.......they showed they were not cowards by doing everything within their powers to resist their attackers............the crux of the matter is that he Fulani herdsmen numbering around 50 took them unawares at around 3am in the morning, on sensing the impending danger, they rang the town bell when unknown to them the Fulanis had laid ambush, the men on hearing the bell started coming out to the village square to know what was going on.

Buhari is my president
I dont need a prophet to tell me you are an APC apologist. The problem stemmed from 2011 but the only difference between then and now is publicity, the media is not helping matter! What nonsense! Did they ever kill anyone in that community before now? How many people did they kill if yes? Because from all you ranted above you sounded as if they have been embarking on killing sprees before now in that community and it couldnt gain publicity till now. Stop this mis information you have embarked on because of party affiliation, it wont fetch you anything. Instead of you to outrightly condemn this evil act and the deafening silence of Buhari you are here down playing the whole incident. (this is a biased report)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by greatiyk4u(m): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
Trustyd1:
after Lai Mohammed u're second. The pictures u post here tells the opposite of all u wrote. Those wounds on the bodies of the victims don't look like bullet wounds.

You're not an eye witness. You're a paid agent managing informations

Must I include the cutlass before you accept my story?
That is exactly how I witnessed it. Did I show u the pic of the six dead persons here?
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by greatiyk4u(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
herald9:
Some people have traded their conscience for politics...

Why should your concern be on NUMBERS? For God's sake PEOPLE were massacred, it doesn't matter whether it's one person or two.

I bet if your mum was among the dead, you wouldn't be here vomiting these putrid.

In fact you deserved to be tied to a nuclear bomb and sent to Azo rock.

Idiat.

Always learn to read before commenting, the starting part of my story has it that I was writing in pain.......I emphasized on the number to correct impression

I do politics of principle not that of sentiment, ethnicity,pity and foolishness
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by greatiyk4u(m): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
InHim4Him:

The concluding part is a fact which including in my post or not cannot change.........tanx
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
(greatiyk4u) 4 real the story has it that the police and army arrived soon after the attack,

Meaning you are no longer an eye witness? You are very pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Always learn to read before commenting, the starting part of my story has it that I was writing in pain.......I emphasized on the number to correct impression

I do politics of principle not that of sentiment, ethnicity,pity and foolishness
keep doing your politics of principle. All i want to tell you is that what you support shall get to you one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by greatiyk4u(m): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
I dont need a prophet to tell me you are an APC apologist. The problem stemmed from 2011 but the only difference between then and now is publicity, the media is not helping matter! What nonsense! Did they ever kill anyone in that community before now? How many people did they kill if yes? Because from all you ranted above you sounded as if they have been embarking on killing sprees before now in that community and it couldnt gain publicity till now. Stop this mis information you have embarked on because of party affiliation, it wont fetch you anything. Instead of you to outrightly condemn this evil act and the deafening silence of Buhari you are here down playing the whole incident. (this is a biased report)

Dear, I grew up in a family where truth is the most valuable virtue..............find out about fulani activities in Uzor uwani, imilike agu, obollo etiti,udi, eke,okwutu, ibagwa ani before now................they have been killing, maiming, kidnapping, arm robbing, raping in those area 4 a long time now

I was robbed of my valuables near Egede junction in 2014, my friends sister was kidnapped along side a reverend father at Eziagu for ransom same year............what else areu talking about?
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by DrinkWater10: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
tysontim:
when I was giving Nairaland live updates so that people will know the truth one mod like that deleted that thread I won't do that ever again
You did well brother.
Please kindly give me ur concise account of the event and the casualty figures, or atleast confirm the OP's eyewitness report.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by 2chukwu(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
No wonder i saw the thunder that will fire u and ur family members seriusly doing press ups!!
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Dear, I grew up in a family where truth is the most valuable virtue..............find out about fulani activities in Uzor uwani, imilike agu, obollo etiti,udi, eke,okwutu, ibagwa ani before now................they have been killing, maiming, kidnapping, arm robbing, raping in those area 4 a long time now

I was robbed of my valuables near Egede junction in 2014, my friends sister was kidnapped along side a reverend father at Eziagu for ransom same year............what else areu talking about?
i said how many times have they invaded that community this way in the past. Not random robbery and maiming(my dear i studied journalism there is no way you can sugar coat a biased write up i would not dictate it) we all know they have been maiming but have you seen it in this magnitude before?
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by greatiyk4u(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
keep doing your politics of principle. All i want to tell you is that what you support shall get to you one day.

Gerrahere
Re: Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u by SailorXY: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
steph2sweet:
My goodness, Nigeria as a country is a mistake. Op may the wrath of the Lord not befall you. Right from day one, you have been trying to portray what is happening to Enugu as a media propaganda. I remember you said in the other post that there is nothing like Fulani planned attack in Enugu, and you claimed you live in Enugu, later it came to pass, you still come here to post this trash defending your God, Buhari, you must be a paid agent of PMB . Repent before it will be too late for you.
Don't mind the bastcard!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Officials Attached To Amaechi Attack Governor Wike's Convoy(pics) / Buhari To Extend Validity Of Old Naira Notes Till April 10 - TheCable / igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.