Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men (53072 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Kaycee7(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
layla129:

Lmaooo...calm down
* takes deep breaths *
I'm calm!
I'm calm!

* smashes glass *
I SAID I'M CALM! HABAA!!!

Lolz. grin grin
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by LordDecency(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
layla129:

It wasn't me

Yhu will make a Good Difference in mah Marriaqe yhu know....
Just pack yhur load come....
Mama Segun Must Go, She can use d money I loan her to start a better life yhu know cheesy
My Savings qo sure with yhu here.
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by layla129(f): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
LordDecency:

Yhu will make a Good Difference in mah Marriaqe yhu know....
Just pack yhur load come....
Mama Segun Must Go, She can use d money I loan her to start a better life yhu know cheesy
My Savings qo sure with yhu here.

Lmao, oh please cheesy cheesy . Can't do that...i'm forever #TeamMamaSegun

2 Likes

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by layla129(f): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Babafemi1000 what do you have to say? grin
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by LordDecency(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
layla129:

Lmao, oh please cheesy cheesy . Can't do that...i'm forever #TeamMamaSegun

Make I Clear Her Load First Yhu Go Hear Score... cheesy
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by layla129(f): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kaycee7:
* takes deep breaths *
I'm calm!
I'm calm!

* smashes glass *
I SAID I'M CALM! HABAA!!!

Lolz
. grin grin

Na so craze dey start undecided
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
layla129:
Babafemi1000 what do you have to say? grin

Omg! Thought it was the strangest coincidence that you mentioned me at the same time I was viewing your thread... Lol

But then I figured you could see the viewers at the page bottom.. Hehehe...
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Endtme babes.....women hav countless problms dat we guys cnt solve,if we try solvin ten prblms,twenty more prblms will cme up in few days
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by layla129(f): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
babafemi1000:

Omg! Thought it was the strangest coincidence that you mentioned me at the same time I was viewing your thread... Lol

But then I figured you could see the viewers at the page bottom.. Hehehe...

Yeah right, the moniker caught my attention...just when i was still dealing with Baba Segun grin
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by layla129(f): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
swaggerdgrt:
Endtme babes.....women hav countless problms dat we guys cnt solve,if we try solvin ten prblms,twenty more prblms will cme up in few days

Hehe grin
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
layla129:

Yeah right, the moniker caught my attention...just when i was still dealing with Baba Segun grin

Baba segun, babafemi, lol...

These lies some women tell, well.., not every man would be manipulated and even if they give in, it's usually not because they were fooled by her lies.

Some men see through these things, but just for the sake of being fond of her, they indulge her... (Weaker vessel and all *oops*)

1 Like

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by layla129(f): 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
babafemi1000:

Baba segun, babafemi, lol...

These lies some women tell, well.., not every man would be manipulated and even if they give in, it's usually not because they were fooled by her lies.

Some men see through these things, but just for the sake of being fond of her, they indulge her... (Weaker vessel and all *oops*)

Aww, sweet smiley

1 Like

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by ImDharay: 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
layla129....
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Why will any woman borrow money from her hubby Jst tell him you need money.
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Sijo01(f): 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
Topic ought to be lies some teenagers tell to get money from men.

1 Like

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Rilwayne001: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
I just broke up with my girl this evening. She is always asking for recharge card as if my father is the CEO of mtn.. grin
The bitter part is that she will use the card to call some other guy. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Justicealh3(m): 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
cheesy Which one u don do be4
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Sarhyd(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Rilwayne001:
I just broke up with my girl this evening. She is always asking for recharge card as if my father is the CEO of mtn.. grin
The bitter is that she will use the card to call some other guy. Smh

Eyah sorry.. what a pity

1 Like

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Lionofdjungle: 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
There is no need to be telling lies, it's actually the men's responsibility to provide material needs for their wives/ fiancée
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Justicealh3(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Rilwayne001:
The bitter is that she will use the card to call some other guy. Smh

Na only MTNline she their use

1 Like

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Laitesmart(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lols. The last time she came up with No3. I just laughed. I asked her to keep the baby. Mummy mi ti n reti omo. That was the laat time she tried that one. She created another means sha... Obirin sha!! No wonder King Solomon in the bible said.... Mo ri Ohun to koro ju Iku lo... Obirin ni..

1 Like

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by dominicko(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
how dare you expose our secret undecided
cool
CaroLyner:
how dare you expose our secret undecided
wow so this site truly contains fakers
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Afrahalaja: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lol
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Thank you, I've been in the dark for decades. I promise....
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by eleko1: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Onigbogbo, Maryland Wa ooooo conductor. WeY my change ?
vizkiz:
ketu, ojuelegba, stadium, baracks, pangroof, onipan.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by babyfaceafrica: 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lionofdjungle:
There is no need to be telling lies, it's actually the men's responsibility to provide material needs for their wives/ fiancée
is the wife/fiancee jobless or disable?..
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by goingape: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
lie NAIJA WOMEN make rather!

anyway! I don't take SHIIT from any WOMEN. come and tell me those SHIIT above and that's when I will explode on ya head.

don't take WOMEN lightly treat them like garbage disposal.
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Ewatomi26(f): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lovely writeup, can't stop smiling at each of your points, because you are so on point dear...

Am so so guilty... I hope he doesn't open this thread, like baba segun oo... Lolzzzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
vizkiz:
ketu, ojuelegba, stadium, baracks, pangroof, onipan.... undecided
u be agbero ni cheesy
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by goingape: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lionofdjungle:
while the wife will just sit there and be doing nothing undecided

do you know why women are getting dumber everyday? because there actually think like you.
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by firstking01(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
layla129:

Sorry sis. Was bored grin
You were bored and you didn't deem it necessary to come knock on my door niundecided
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Udofire(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
MzzTega:
I've never said those lies.
Lies "some" women...... would have been better.
hmmm. Big lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways! / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.