Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men (52999 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kaycee7:
I dnt bliv this.

Alright.
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
dammydrumz:
good write-up olivia

Hmm...wasn't expecting any guy to agree to this. Thanks, though.
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by layla129(f): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
HOLYMASK:
My 24yrs old Babe called me on phone telling me she needed money from me to buy pampers bkx that was her first menstruation. Imagine! I just to make her think she was a qualified lier.

Lmaooo! cheesy first menses?
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Anglovel: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
PapaZeus:
Girls will still find new ways to press mens mugu buttonwink
If only Nig men were kind,sympathetic or romantic then nig ladies will not need to lie but simply "ask n receive". So long as a guy is crafty in relationships d ladies will keep lying n scheming in order to have their needs met! IT TAKES TWO. . . .
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Kaycee7(m): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
samsam2019:
funny how a boy like you fools himself into thinking he knows how married men live
I never presumed to know how married men live or think. I just meant that you don't act like the ones I look up to.
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Kaycee7(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Alright.
No. Really. I was thinking about your post during my break and I was like, if that's true, I'm better off a promiscuous girl. Are you implying that an average girl feels the urge once a month? No way! I get that our sexual behaviours are different but my understanding was that while most men usually turned on by the thought of sex, most women are usually turned on by the thought of someone. Now (I'm being hypothetic here), if said someone that turns the girl on also happens to be good in bed, are you seriously going to tell me the girl will be initiating sex once a month?
If yes, then I'm really better off dating a promiscuous girl. Sex is not something you put up with in a relationship. It's something both parties enjoy together and if the woman is only enjoying it once a month, there's a problem somewhere. You're supposed to put up with my geekiness or rough manners or maybe one of my sisters you hate but not my sex drive. Nuff said.
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by samsam2019: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kaycee7:
I never presumed to know how married men live or think. I just meant that you don't act like the ones I look up to.
you see the beauty of life? Varieties.

Sure you're not expecting me to be like those you look up to? They could be smarter than me or gringrin grin

And marriage is different. Doesn't make me less of a husband to those you look up to
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kaycee7:
No. Really. I was thinking about your post during my break and I was like, if that's true, I'm better off a promiscuous girl. Are you implying that an average girl feels the urge once a month? No way! I get that our sexual behaviours are different but my understanding was that while most men usually turned on by the thought of sex, most women are usually turned on by the thought of someone. Now (I'm being hypothetic here), if said someone that turns the girl on also happens to be good in bed, are you seriously going to tell me the girl will be initiating sex once a month?
If yes, then I'm really better off dating a promiscuous girl. Sex is not something you put up with in a relationship. It's something both parties enjoy together and if the woman is only enjoying it once a month, there's a problem somewhere. You're supposed to put up with my geekiness or rough manners or maybe one of my sisters you hate but not my sex drive. Nuff said.

Of course, it was obvious I was exaggerating @the once in a month thing. And I never said they have sexual cravings once in a month. What I said is that even when the urge is stirred, they don't necessarily try to satisfy it by all means. ...as a man would, most times

My earlier post should not be taken to mean, either, that women endure sex. No...

Would have loved to expatiate more on this, but I'm hungry at the moment angryand then, I don't want anybody misconstruing my write-ups.
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by LordDecency(m): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
BabaAlaji:
Lorddecency.
My hand no tyt oooooo. grin grin grin

Baba nothing do yhu. cool

1 Like

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by HOLYMASK: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
layla129:

Lmaooo! cheesy first menses?

Lolx! Can u imagine that kind thing
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Kaycee7(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2016
samsam2019:
you see the beauty of life? Varieties.

Sure you're not expecting me to be like those you look up to? They could be smarter than me or gringrin grin

And marriage is different. Doesn't make me less of a husband to those you look up to
Noted.
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Kaycee7(m): 10:01am On May 04, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Of course, it was obvious I was exaggerating @the once in a month thing. And I never said they have sexual cravings once in a month. What I said is that even when the urge is stirred, they don't necessarily try to satisfy it by all means. ...as a man would, most times

My earlier post should not be taken to mean, either, that women endure sex. No...

Would have loved to expatiate more on this, but I'm hungry at the moment angryand then, I don't want anybody misconstruing my write-ups.

But they do try to satisfy it, right?
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by mctowel01: 3:02am On Mar 19, 2017
Anglovel:
If only Nig men were kind,sympathetic or romantic then nig ladies will not need to lie but simply "ask n receive". So long as a guy is crafty in relationships d ladies will keep lying n scheming in order to have their needs met! IT TAKES TWO. . . .
Can't she work to pay her bills? Demanding all the time makes one look like a liability.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.