Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? (36412 Views)

I Regret The Abortion Of My First Child - Popular Nollywood Actor Opens Up / At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... / Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Aminat508(f): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
thowbie7ven shocked cheesy
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by rosieluv(f): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

Who
lols i regret nt cheating on my ex actually,d n*gga fu***d evry gal arund me
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by tosyne2much(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
VictorZeus:

ahahahaha...u seem to know so much abt tosyn... hope u'r d 1 he was referring to? *just saying doh*
No be she I dey refer to but I use style like the babe sha wink
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by yvonne111(f): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
I regret playing the fool in d relationship..... was so stupid .. .I regret not learning to let go in time.....I regret thinking he still loved me......I regret leaving him sha...

m Oliver twist cryI regret playing the fool in d relationship..... was so stupid .. .I regret not learning to let go in time.....I regret thinking he still loved me......I regret leaving him sha...

m Oliver twist
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by tosyne2much(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
juhan:
Ordinary #50 thank goodness the poor bae finally freed herself from the bondage of dating him.
But love is not money nah tongue
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by firstking01(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
MRNipples:
LOL wats nt from my mind?
what you typed
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by eunisam: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
this is a few days of the new
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by firstking01(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

Not that. I was very naive then... He was my first cry. He relocated, so i couldn't handle it. Would have done a good job if its happening now embarassed
And watabat now, we still have some cool guys aroundtongue
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by VictorZeus(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
No be she I dey refer to but I use style like the babe sha wink
oh..! Rili?
Cum lemme tell u something *whispers*(I think dat babe hates u more dan d mosquitoes in her neighborhood ah swear!).... so I advise u tread carefully. *winks*
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
VictorZeus:

ahahahaha...u seem to know so much abt tosyn... hope u'r d 1 he was referring to? *just saying doh*
lol bros abeg no start o make ah no e-punch ur mouth gringrin
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lmao @ kiss of life..its not the kiss of life but it cemented her in my life she actually did initiate it because i was damn shy to try initiating it hahaha.
layla129:

Lool, when its not the kiss of life grin...Anyways, did she initiate it?
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
VictorZeus:

oh..! Rili?
Cum lemme tell u something *whispers*(I think dat babe hates u more dan d mosquitoes in her neighborhood ah swear!).... so I advise u tread carefully. *winks*
i can hear you...... Hope ure not talking abt me?
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by VictorZeus(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
yvonne111:
I regret playing the fool in d relationship..... was so stupid .. .I regret not learning to let go in time.....I regret thinking he still loved me......I regret leaving him sha...

m Oliver twist cryI regret playing the fool in d relationship..... was so stupid .. .I regret not learning to let go in time.....I regret thinking he still loved me......I regret leaving him sha...

m Oliver twist
Ouchh!!!... Dat kinda sounds like some romantic twists
Take it easy on urself K!
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by olac21(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
I regret giving too much love to someone who doesn't even deserve a pinch of love

From an hansome guy like you?I find it hard to believe
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by yvonne111(f): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
VictorZeus:
Ouchh!!!... Dat kinda sounds like some romantic twists Take it easy on urself K!
thanks
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Mediapace: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
I know now,if you didn't defame him the other time he willn't be including your source and name now
tosyne2much:
No mind the guy jawe... I used to work for him but he messed up
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by shugarlips(f): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
I regret loving too much

1 Like

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by VictorZeus(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
juhan:
i can hear you...... Hope ure not talking abt me?
Haba! !.. it was only a whisper. .how cum u heard our convo?..
don't tell me u were ease dropping?
It was only a brotherly talk. .and there was no names mentioned
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
so thats what u say to urself? Love isnt money? Infact tosyne i give up. Stingy people like you dont change :p
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by gamaliel121(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:
How are y'll doing? A very hectic day it was for me cry

Anyways, back to serious topic. What is that thing you regret most from your past relationship?... things you should have done or not do.

On my part, i always regret ever letting my first love slip away cry...such a cool guy embarassed

I regret not cheating on her...sincerely....I was a fool then....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by VictorZeus(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
shugarlips:
I regret loving too much
Jesus? *Speechless
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
VictorZeus:

Haba! !.. it was only a whisper. .how cum u heard our convo?..
don't tell me u were ease dropping?
It was only a brotherly talk. .and there was no names mentioned
i have ears grin hmmm berra not be abt me....
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by olac21(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
yvonne111:

m Oliver twist

The guy you had a quarrel with concerning a girl you suspected he wanted to ask out?
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by VictorZeus(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bros.... wake up o.. Dis is 21st Century incase u dunno. .love & money are best friends.
I see u have more than a dozen stinginess in ur DNA. .Smh
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by shugarlips(f): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
VictorZeus:

Jesus? *Speechless
what? Y r u speechless?
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by VictorZeus(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
juhan:
i have ears grin hmmm berra not be abt me....
Nahhh! ...it has nothing wat so eva to do wid u OK! ...*winks*
Buh cum to think of it o. .Do u hv any beef with tosyn?
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by JoeBlocks(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

Definitely adult
20's adult drama or thirties adult drama? Lol
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by VictorZeus(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
shugarlips:
what? Y r u speechless?
Nothing rili. .tot I heard u say something like *U regret falling inluv 2much*?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by shugarlips(f): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
VictorZeus:

Nothing rili. .tot I heard u say something like *U regret falling inluv 2much*?
yes oh, can't even explain it sef, now when I look back, I just feel stupid.
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by VictorZeus(m): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
yvonne111:
thanks
Uwc
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by VictorZeus(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
shugarlips:
yes oh, can't even explain it sef, now when I look back, I just feel stupid.
Hmmmmm. .U must hv been pretty hurt.
Buh love ain't dat bad shaa. .maybe u were just a victim of circumstances. .Sorry anyways
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by kossyablaze(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
MRNipples:
JUST SEE WHAT URE POSTING IN A PUBLIC FORUM. NO IOTA OF SHAME IN YOU.
dude na boi dey behind dat moniker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? / Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.