Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? (36421 Views)

I Regret The Abortion Of My First Child - Popular Nollywood Actor Opens Up / At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... / Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by VictorZeus(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
We are victims too

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by goingape: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
I regret seeing her!

I regret knowing her!

I regret loving her!

I regret spending for her!

I even regret telling her I love you undecided

I regret thinking of marring her!

I regret everything about that idiot!

but one thing I don't regret is seeing her begging for mercy!

I don't regret seeing her threaten to kill herself.

I don't regret telling her to get the FVCK out of my house!

I don't regret seeing her life miserable now!

now I don't regret treating every woman as a piece of SHIIT.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by AmAlbert(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
My only regret be say all the teachers wey teach me from nursery to secondary and even lecturers for uni I no sabi any one name, na the animals wey dem resemble I dey take remember dem. ..

No quote me o if you no be my classmate dat time

Kikikikikikikikakakakakakaka
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by shugarlips(f): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
VictorZeus:

Hmmmmm. .U must hv been pretty hurt.
Buh love ain't dat bad shaa. .maybe u were just a victim of circumstances. .Sorry anyways
it's all good but trust me am ohk now, thanks
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by banmee(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vinshu:
Well, I regret that I didn't take as much money as I could take when I dumped him for my current hubby. I took very small money. I wasn't thinking. cry

Ho.
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
olac21:

From an hansome guy like you?I find it hard to believe
Seriously? cheesy
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by banmee(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
I regret breaking too many hearts. I was too callous back then. Didn't care.
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by psychic101(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
discoprophet:

hehehehe.. Dis one no well oh! Which one is take away kwa?[email]

hehehehe.. Dis one no well oh! Which one is take away kwa?[/email]

hehehehe.. Dis one no well oh! Which one is take away kwa?
network is a bad boy
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by johntaiwo123(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by VictorZeus(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
shugarlips:
it's all good but trust me am ohk now, thanks
*smile* Anything for you duchess
Uwc
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
firstking01:
And watabat now, we still have some cool guys aroundtongue

Dating already grin
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by repogirl(f): 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
MRNipples:
WELL the only regret i have is for education to take her away from me. well we were both happy but sad becaus she went schooling abroad. d saddest thing is that iv moved on from d very first day she boarded that flight to d US OF A but she still wants me even as im typing. cindy if ure a nairalander, iv moved on already.
lol
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
shugarlips:
I regret loving too much
You should meet tosyne2much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by VictorZeus(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
banmee:
Hope u'hv repented? lol
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
gamaliel121:

I regret not cheating on her...sincerely....I was a fool then....

Easy embarassed
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by udemzyudex(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
Being a wuss
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by bethyz(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
I regret losing my vaginity to him even when there reasons why I should have kept it.
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by afroditte(f): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wish I hadn't broken his heart. He was such a nice person but if you aren't feeling it, you aren't. I moved on to something better.

He hasn't moved on.
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by MRNipples(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
repogirl:
lol
aunty is it funny?
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Akposkool(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vinshu:

What? The guy never loved me. Promised me marriage and all sorts meanwhile he was screwing my best friend. So I had to play along until I milked him of all his money and wrecked him. I didn't do it well. He is still rich angry

I wanted to reduce him and reduce him to grassroots. I wanted to keep him there and put his name on poverty. It hurts that I failed at that.
God saved him from karishika

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
JoeBlocks:
20's adult drama or thirties adult drama? Lol

Lol, just ask for my age already!
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Zurielolusanya: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
No regrets. I only miss our friendship cos we use to talk a lot. And i miss his care, he is very romantic also and miss his show of love.
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by nasha1(f): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
i don't regret anything, it was all part of the experience. I have learned valuable lessons.
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by banmee(m): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
VictorZeus:

Hope u'hv repented? lol

My wife was the only damsel that could tame me. Been a good boy ever since. You know how it is. When you think say you too fine, until you jam person wey fine pass you. grin
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
psychic101:
network is a bad boy
Wasn't network. Was checking out some cute stuffs here when i mistakenly pressed a button
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by edepie: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
una jus dey mention fvck anihw, until i put am inside one girl for here b4 una go rest.
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
goingape:
I regret seeing her!

I regret knowing her!

I regret loving her!

I regret spending for her!

I even regret telling her I love you undecided

I regret thinking of marring her!

I regret everything about that idiot!

but one thing I don't regret is seeing her begging for mercy!

I don't regret seeing her threaten to kill herself.

I don't regret telling her to get the FVCK out of my house!

I don't regret seeing her life miserable now!

now I don't regret treating every woman as a piece of SHIIT.

Bad conclusion... very bad conclusion
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by ademusiwa11: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
banmee:
Your heart needs to be broken too
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Koddedtinz: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
I didn't know what I lost till it was gone.

If only I had taken her more seriously before she found someone else and moved on. When a woman's mind is made up, there's just nothing a guy can do to get through to her.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by VictorZeus(m): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
bethyz:
I regret losing my vaginity to him even when there reasons why I should have kept it.
I wish i was dat lucky with a bae like you ah swear my relationship adventures wouldn't hv had too many bending corners.
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by banmee(m): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

Your heart needs to be broken too

That ship has sailed. My heart is solidly in the palm of my darling wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.