Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) (9177 Views)

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by YorubaPresident: 2:54pm On May 02, 2016
MRBrownJ:

NONSENSE!!!!
here is the solution: when your wife does her fresh juice, pass it through the CHEAP below item and there will be NO shaft remaining.
I have tried this before, my juice lost it taste
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Countrygirl(f): 3:30pm On May 02, 2016
This method of advert makes one take you guys as fraudsters, pay seun to advertise your products if they are original.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by stevecantrell: 3:31pm On May 02, 2016
YorubaPresident:
I have tried this before, my juice lost it taste

Don Jazzy and Dr Sid will be able to help...I will call them..
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by stevecantrell: 3:32pm On May 02, 2016
Countrygirl:
This method of advert makes one take you guys as fraudsters, pay seun to advertise your products if they are original.

Narrow minds...everywhere..!
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Countrygirl(f): 3:36pm On May 02, 2016
stevecantrell:

Narrow minds...everywhere..!
Yes, you are number one
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by stevecantrell: 3:43pm On May 02, 2016
Countrygirl:
Yes, you are number one
Lol ! My mind is so vast !
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by djgrafiti(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2016
YorubaPresident:
Hello Nairalanders, so I have an issue I would like to share with you all...
It may sound silly but it's really important to me..

I don't live to drink factory made juice extracts ( F*ve alive, fum*n fruit juice, chiv*ta) etc

So my wife decided to use regular blenders to blend fruits to make juice for me, I don't enjoy it because the shaft from the fruit remains in my drink.

She also tried the regular juice extractor, this didn't help either because I still get shaft in my juice.

I need fresh homemade juice without shaft in it...

Help me save my marriage...

I love my wife and I love freshly prepared homemade juice...Please what can i do?
Dear God don't let my sister marry someone like this Op pls...Thank u lord.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by YorubaPresident: 5:52pm On May 02, 2016
stevecantrell:

Don Jazzy and Dr Sid will be able to help...I will call them..
now I'm confused
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by YorubaPresident: 5:53pm On May 02, 2016
djgrafiti:
Dear God don't let my sister marry someone like this Op pls...Thank u lord.
hahaha,please I'm not evil
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by YorubaPresident: 5:54pm On May 02, 2016
Countrygirl:
advertsorry what are you talking about?
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 02, 2016
Guys read meaning into what op is tryn'a say, I think he's tryn'a say that his wife is now left with shaft lol, and he needs fresh ones(younger girls).... Don't know if am right, but that's what I think....

Op, stick to ur wife, it's till death do u part, live with it G... Thanks
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by saveall: 7:04pm On May 02, 2016
NONSENSE, ARE YOU JUST SEEKING ATTENTION OR WHAT? GO GET A POWERFUL JUICE EXTRACTOR, COULD COST YOU NOTHING LESS THAN 40K. DO IT YOURSELF. WHY ARE WE GETTING TOO MANY MAMA'S BOY GETTING MARRIED THESE DAYS? NONSENSE BOY MEN EVERYWHERE, TEACH HER OR YOU F OFF.
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by GambaOsaka: 7:34pm On May 02, 2016
Well done o op!!!

And well done to his coworkers who advertised the product.

Anyways ...... My people on Nairaland, buy your juice extractor JMB-01 for the sake of helping their ministry. (Achievement/ Target)% is still very low. Biko

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by crackhouse(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2016
pls dey go abeg. go and meet Don jazzy so he will help u destroy ur home and not me.

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Cakewalker: 10:35pm On May 02, 2016
YorubaPresident:
is there going to be another demo soon?

Yes tomorrow 3rd of may at 11 am Pointek Stores 6 Medical road ikeja Lagos Nigeria computer village ikeja
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Cakewalker: 10:37pm On May 02, 2016
crackhouse:
pls dey go abeg. go and meet Don jazzy so he will help u destroy ur home and not me.

Really? How did Don jazzy destroyed any home tho... Wrong information
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Cakewalker: 10:38pm On May 02, 2016
saveall:
NONSENSE, ARE YOU JUST SEEKING ATTENTION OR WHAT? GO GET A POWERFUL JUICE EXTRACTOR, COULD COST YOU NOTHING LESS THAN 40K. DO IT YOURSELF. WHY ARE WE GETTING TOO MANY MAMA'S BOY GETTING MARRIED THESE DAYS? NONSENSE BOY MEN EVERYWHERE, TEACH HER OR YOU F OFF.

Omo this one Don vex finish
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Cakewalker: 10:41pm On May 02, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Guys read meaning into what op is tryn'a say, I think he's tryn'a say that his wife is now left with shaft lol, and he needs fresh ones(younger girls).... Don't know if am right, but that's what I think....

Op, stick to ur wife, it's till death do u part, live with it G... Thanks

Really? Wtf
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by ehix89(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2016
Are humans growing increasingly dumber?
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Cakewalker: 5:55am On May 03, 2016
ehix89:
Are humans growing increasingly dumber?

A very relative question
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Cakewalker: 5:57am On May 03, 2016
YorubaPresident:
hahaha,please I'm not evil
Whatever the heck is op
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Nobody: 7:37am On May 03, 2016
Pl where can i buy it ? 29500 with the canopy or only the machine ?
Cakewalker:

Live demo for JMB-01 at Purch Gadgets Ikeja Lagos yesterday
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 03, 2016
Where can i buy it
GambaOsaka:
Well done o op!!!

And well done to his coworkers who advertised the product.

Anyways ...... My people on Nairaland, buy your juice extractor JMB-01 for the sake of helping their ministry. (Achievement/ Target)% is still very low. Biko
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Burgerlomo: 8:13am On May 03, 2016
charijee:
Very simple, do it yourself

Simple as A B C period grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by YorubaPresident: 8:56am On May 03, 2016
Cakewalker:

Yes tomorrow 3rd of may at 11 am Pointek Stores 6 Medical road ikeja Lagos Nigeria computer village ikeja
Oopz!work has started,i can't make it sorry,time??lets see if i can come during break
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by thatbiggirl: 9:14am On May 03, 2016
Which kinda suffer head is that one?? In 2016? I use that syinix and it is quite simple and stress free.
MRBrownJ:

NONSENSE!!!!
here is the solution: when your wife does her fresh juice, pass it through the CHEAP below item and there will be NO shaft remaining.

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by thatbiggirl: 9:18am On May 03, 2016
Is there gonna be some freebies and giveaways grin cheesy
Cakewalker:

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by thatbiggirl: 9:27am On May 03, 2016
Just help @Op with any suggestion.
Edybleketara:
Wot is d original question
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by GambaOsaka: 9:44am On May 03, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
Where can i buy it

Ask the op nah?
I'm just speaking from experience.
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Cakewalker: 10:50pm On May 03, 2016
YorubaPresident:
but I'm not joking,i love fresh juice not company juice

Baba you have a right to what you like abeg

By the way today's live demo for JMB-01 at pointek Stores ikeja... Mind blowing

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by GuDErboY(m): 11:04pm On May 03, 2016
Just when you start thinking u've seen it all tho then u jam thread lyk dis fo NL
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by nynyola101: 8:17am On May 04, 2016
crackhouse:
What are we saying and what are you saying Your post is not relevant to the topic at hand...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? / If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] / Guys Has Any Lady With Mini Skirt Sat Opposite U B4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.