Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) (9161 Views)

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by nynyola101: 8:20am On May 04, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Guys read meaning into what op is tryn'a say, I think he's tryn'a say that his wife is now left with shaft lol, and he needs fresh ones(younger girls).... Don't know if am right, but that's what I think....

Op, stick to ur wife, it's till death do u part, live with it G... Thanks
God forgive you and your perverted daydreams...
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by nynyola101: 8:21am On May 04, 2016
Countrygirl:
This method of advert makes one take you guys as fraudsters, pay seun to advertise your products if they are original.
What method of advert?? And who's seun??
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by nynyola101: 8:24am On May 04, 2016
saveall:
NONSENSE, ARE YOU JUST SEEKING ATTENTION OR WHAT? GO GET A POWERFUL JUICE EXTRACTOR, COULD COST YOU NOTHING LESS THAN 40K. DO IT YOURSELF. WHY ARE WE GETTING TOO MANY MAMA'S BOY GETTING MARRIED THESE DAYS? NONSENSE BOY MEN EVERYWHERE, TEACH HER OR YOU F OFF.
But nobody forced you to open the thread... did op vex you before??
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by nynyola101: 8:28am On May 04, 2016
ehix89:
Are humans growing increasingly dumber?
I think you should ask yourself that question first... there's nothing like "dumber" mister...
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by ehix89(m): 8:35am On May 04, 2016
nynyola101:

I think you should ask yourself that question first... there's nothing like "dumber" mister...
and u had to turn the table on me, I don't recall quoting you at any instance, I knew the word "dumber" doesn't exist but I needed to use a word to express how I felt....i take corrections but not the way you presented yours, please learn some manner of approach...peace
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by nynyola101: 10:32am On May 04, 2016
ehix89:
and u had to turn the table on me, I don't recall quoting you at any instance, I knew the word "dumber" doesn't exist but I needed to use a word to express how I felt....i take corrections but not the way you presented yours, please learn some manners of approach...peace
Of course, you're human as well right? you asked a question relating to humans and who should answer first? I think that should be you. Test the question in yourself first and see how it sounds before posting. Secondly, concerning the manner of approach thing, I would ask you to teach me some lessons but it seems we are in the same shoes cos you lack it as well. When you get a teacher tho we can share. There's love in sharing right?? Peace
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Countrygirl(f): 12:47pm On May 04, 2016
nynyola101:
What method of advert?? And who's seun??
Don't quote me again.
You know what i am saying.
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by nynyola101: 12:57pm On May 04, 2016
Countrygirl:
Don't quote me again.

If I knew will I ask And did I quote you before??
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by treasuredkids(f): 1:58pm On May 04, 2016
simplyakinz:
I think OP was talking indirectly.. Hit the nail on his head...
[color=#990000][/color] grin really on his head?
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by ehix89(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2016
nynyola101:

Of course, you're human as well right? you asked a question relating to humans and who should answer first? I think that should be you. Test the question in yourself first and see how it sounds before posting. Secondly, concerning the manner of approach thing, I would ask you to teach me some lessons but it seems we are in the same shoes cos you lack it as well. When you get a teacher tho we can share. There's love in sharing right?? Peace
WTF, you had to take my question personal, it was only a reference to the OP who intends to divorce his wife cause she couldn't prepare a home-made fruit juice proply, is that how you attach all questions directed to human race @ yourself, trust me I won't give you what you looking for, i'm way past that....hope you having a nice day?
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by NemzySeries(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2016
WARNING!!! dis post is highly senseless
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by NemzySeries(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2016
WARNING!!! dis post is highly senseless

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Kaira333: 6:37pm On May 04, 2016
Our OP has gone mad again undecided
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by saveall: 7:59pm On May 04, 2016
NONSENSE, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT BELIEVES WOMEN ARE SLAVE.
nynyola101:

But nobody forced you to open the thread... did op vex you before??
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by mollie419: 8:54pm On May 04, 2016
If that's your reason for wanting a divorce....then you need to grow up really fast... undecided
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by nynyola101: 8:42am On May 05, 2016
saveall:
NONSENSE, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT BELIEVES WOMEN ARE SLAVE.
The last time I checked, I did NOT have a problem. I was just asking a simple question and then you had to go all out on me and why would I want a fellow woman to be a slave??
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by nynyola101: 8:52am On May 05, 2016
ehix89:
WTF, you had to take my question personal, it was only a reference to the OP who intends to divorce his wife cause she couldn't prepare a home-made fruit juice proply, is that how you attach all questions directed to human race @ yourself, trust me I won't give you what you looking for, i'm way past that....hope you having a nice day?
I'm not here to fight with you... I only said you shouldn't generalize every question. if you were talking to the op then you should have directed the question at him. I am having a very nice day, I hope you are as well??
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Reborn5: 9:09am On May 05, 2016
Lol this op self. Definitely looking for a slave. Go get a houseboy? Or a juice extractor, is life that hard? Moreover people gave you options and price ranges so go get one and stop ranting.
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by ehix89(m): 9:14am On May 05, 2016
nynyola101:

I'm not here to fight with you... I only said you shouldn't generalize every question. if you were talking to the op then you should have directed the question at him. I am having a very nice day, I hope you are as well??
We are cool now I supposed....just resumed today's activities
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by nynyola101: 9:17am On May 05, 2016
ehix89:
We are cool now I supposed....just resumed today's activities
Do have a nice day...
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by ehix89(m): 9:27am On May 05, 2016
nynyola101:
Do have a nice day...
you too, seen my mail?
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by ehix89(m): 9:27am On May 05, 2016
nynyola101:
Do have a nice day...
you too, seen my mail?
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 05, 2016
YorubaPresident:
Hello Nairalanders, so I have an issue I would like to share with you all...
It may sound silly but it's really important to me..

I don't live to drink factory made juice extracts ( F*ve alive, fum*n fruit juice, chiv*ta) etc

So my wife decided to use regular blenders to blend fruits to make juice for me, I don't enjoy it because the shaft from the fruit remains in my drink.

She also tried the regular juice extractor, this didn't help either because I still get shaft in my juice.

I need fresh homemade juice without shaft in it...

Help me save my marriage...

I love my wife and I love freshly prepared homemade juice...Please what can i do?
Are your hands tied, go and prepare it yourself.
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by nynyola101: 9:57am On May 05, 2016
ehix89:
you too, seen my mail?
Nope..
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by peterbello(m): 10:32am On May 05, 2016
YorubaPresident:
Hello Nairalanders, so I have an issue I would like to share with you all...
It may sound silly but it's really important to me..

I don't live to drink factory made juice extracts ( F*ve alive, fum*n fruit juice, chiv*ta) etc

So my wife decided to use regular blenders to blend fruits to make juice for me, I don't enjoy it because the shaft from the fruit remains in my drink.

She also tried the regular juice extractor, this didn't help either because I still get shaft in my juice.

I need fresh homemade juice without shaft in it...

Help me save my marriage...

I love my wife and I love freshly prepared homemade juice...Please what can i do?

Be taking ppussyy juice then. It doesn't have chaff and fresh and homemade.
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by YorubaPresident: 12:43pm On May 05, 2016
peterbello:

Be taking ppussyy juice then. It doesn't have chaff and fresh and homemade.
LOL this is now pathetic?
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Cakewalker: 2:15pm On May 05, 2016
Aside the JMB-01, there is also the JMB-02 same awesome function but a smaller Mouth inlet...
This goes for only 22990 naira...
Syinix

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Cakewalker: 2:52pm On May 05, 2016
Countrygirl:
Don't quote me again.

Hey relax and stop being so grumpy the brand in question has a running advertising on Nairaland already so what are you talking about seun getting his money and all the unnecessary hate... Walk away... If you don't want to join the conversation leave

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Cakewalker: 2:54pm On May 05, 2016
Countrygirl:
Don't quote me again.

Hey relax and stop being so grumpy the brand in question has a running advertising on Nairaland already so what are you talking about seun getting his money and all the unnecessary hate... If you don't want to join the conversation leave

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Cakewalker: 3:26pm On May 05, 2016
YorubaPresident:
and are you sure it doesn't give shafts??its quiet affordable tho the other juice maker i bought worth 40k n jumia and it gives orange shafts that irritate me

#this one gives absolutely pure juice with chaff in it ..juice from one outlet ...chafff from another outlet
Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by Cakewalker: 9:28pm On May 07, 2016
Live demo for Syinix Juice Master at Spar Lekki today...

Re: I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) by nynyola101: 7:52am On May 09, 2016
peterbello:

Be taking ppussyy juice then. It dormant have chaff and fresh and homemade.
Really What class are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] / Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? / Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.