Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You (19425 Views)

The Buhari Govt Hike On Malaria Drugs,dangers Of Deaths& Drug Resistance / Court Stops Labour From Going On Strike Over Fuel Price Hike / Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by Silumi(f): 8:40pm On May 07, 2016
Nigerians eh We re to comfortable to me this is pure oppression, cos d effect of this food price hike is being felt most by the masses.. Like no one in aso rock buys rice or food stuffs in small qty so d get it at a cheaper rate.. We d masses buy pure water 150 if dasuki wants pure water 'funi' he just calls d company and gets it at, 100 naira of course he wont buy just one so its cheaper. D millionaires are not feeling this d way d civil servant with seven children feels it....... We ve been so oppressed and intimidated dat no one is standing up or speaking against it in iceland d protested till their PM resigned cos he was among d fraud in panama... We re select. In Venezuela d same protested for no lyt.. We ve accepted our fate of one of d largest consumers of candle. We all go with the flow aw long and aw much can We take my fellow nigerians.
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by dungburu: 8:42pm On May 07, 2016
SleekAboki:

Our great party APC and all its card carrying members buy fuel at the official rate of 83 Naira on nnpc stations.

If you are currently not enjoying steady supply of electricity, it should be a localised transformer problem. consult with your neighborhood association so they can apply for new transformers at the nearest phcn office. It is free.

Prices of basic commodity still remains the same in the market save the shops of opposition members that deliberately want to give our government a bad name. Refuse to patronize them. This is corruption fighting back. If u are being sarcastic, no problem but if not, na thunder go fire u.

Rome was not built in a day. Better days are ahead milady.
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by youngeagle(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2016
Bought few pieces of Tomatoes I used to buy #150 at #500..I be wan cry.

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 07, 2016
googlepikin:
No, its that small waste bin basket (rubber)

Ooh okay I surprise sha
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by urbobo20(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2016
pls some one should come to our aid in warri . life is so hard here , paint of of garri #700 every thing sky roket i dont know why i voted mr buhari . GOD pls forgive me
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by Adeniyimi: 8:46pm On May 07, 2016
Nobody should blame d govt, we Nigerians are d problems of oursef. Black people with our greedy things, self interest. How come our local made stuff inflate. Bleep nigerians
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by ajebuter(f): 8:49pm On May 07, 2016
SleekAboki:

Never again shall we return to egypt which is PDP. APC is the change that leads to the land of milk and honey. Better days ahead.

Sleek one, better stop this sarcasm before some really annoyed nigerians will take it serious and think you are glorifying the broom party and go apeshiit on you.

As situations dey for this country, everybody dey pare gan and especially APC zombies.

Right after spweing thrash online and defending the ' sanctimoniois and pious ' messiah.
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by Adeniyimi: 8:51pm On May 07, 2016
Silumi:
Nigerians eh We re to comfortable to me this is pure oppression, cos d effect of this food price hike is being felt most by the masses.. Like no one in aso rock buys rice or food stuffs in small qty so d get it at a cheaper rate.. We d masses buy pure water 150 if dasuki wants pure water 'funi' he just calls d company and gets it at, 100 naira of course he wont buy just one so its cheaper. D millionaires are not feeling this d way d civil servant with seven children feels it....... We ve been so oppressed and intimidated dat no one is standing up or speaking against it in iceland d protested till their PM resigned cos he was among d fraud in panama... We re select. In Venezuela d same protested for no lyt.. We ve accepted our fate of one of d largest consumers of candle. We all go with the flow aw long and aw much can We take my fellow nigerians.

Woos woobi. Single family with seven children, that's y we have too many poor family in Africa, throughout my stay in d USA I never see a single family with 5 children even those with 3 hardly provide for them, thank god for child support
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 07, 2016
lwise:
Hello Nairalander,it seems we Nigerians are so comfortable with any situation we find ourselves.I keep asking myself if I'm the only one affected by the present inflation.Price of almost everything has increased by at least 50% or more.
I can't see any reason why some items like biscuit,plastic buckets,toothpaste,purewater,bic shaving stick e.t.c should increase in price,these are items we don't import.

Could it be that we are just the architect of our own problem.

Abeg let's compare price of items state by state,I'm sure some people are taking undue advantage of the present situation.

Fuel price hike contributed to inflation
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by masterpix(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2016
Vomm:
Na God go punish Buhari and his followers!

Jona dey corupt Jona dey corrupt but We were living comfortably! Parent cud feed their family well without much hassle.

Everything Jona left had. Been turned upside down, buhari, walahi devil no go spare u at all

Now, parent cud hardly provide 3 square meals, no paRents dey ask whether u don belleful again, wetin dem dey askna shey u don chop at tall.

With the present condition of the country, no money, no salary, no. Fuel, no light, no water,no everything.

All of u that forced this dullard on us, devil sef no go spare u all.

Foolish zombies!!!
bros calm down, na there own worst pass
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by hucienda: 8:55pm On May 07, 2016
SleekAboki:
Only wailers and opposition members are feeling it. All of us in APC are immune to inflation. Won't you rather be a zombie?

Sarcasm extraordinaire.. cheesy You guys keep churning out witty liners here that can make one laugh like crayy!! grin how do y'all do it?
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by NigerianScholar: 8:56pm On May 07, 2016
lwise:
Hello Nairalander,it seems we Nigerians are so comfortable with any situation we find ourselves.I keep asking myself if I'm the only one affected by the present inflation.Price of almost everything has increased by at least 50% or more.
I can't see any reason why some items like biscuit,plastic buckets,toothpaste,purewater,bic shaving stick e.t.c should increase in price,these are items we don't import.

Could it be that we are just the architect of our own problem.

Abeg let's compare price of items state by state,I'm sure some people are taking undue advantage of the present situation.

Manufacturing the product is not d problem. We import raw materials. Lyk plastic buckets. We import d plastic. D little made in nigeria has faults. D industry requires imported materials eg machinery. Everything is inter connected
D nylon for biscuits purewater shaving stick is also imported
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by masterpix(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2016
SleekAboki:
Only wailers and opposition members are feeling it. All of us in APC are immune to inflation. Won't you rather be a zombie?
enjoy the tale why it last. May it remain like that for only you, since you are comfortable with it.
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by possibilita(m): 9:01pm On May 07, 2016
lielbreema:

Obgono is 650 here in ph
its 800 @ Abuloma
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by Icaretoo: 9:01pm On May 07, 2016
Omo.... Tomatoes no be for here again ooooo

#Team banga#
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by fitinwell: 9:04pm On May 07, 2016
Duros curry #70 now #150

Pepper and tomatoes now #700 for small pot.. Instead of #250
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by erabe(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2016
Hopefully things will get better soon and when it does I hope retailers will return the prices to what it was cause a whole lot of them tend to take advantage of the situation at hand
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by anny268(f): 9:14pm On May 07, 2016
possibilita:
Sachet tomato = 60

Purewater (bag)= 150

3 piece of fresh tomato= 100

Kerosene= 150/litre

Cow meat (6pieces)= 200

Egusi(1 cup) = 130

Ogbono(1 cup) = 400

Indomie (hungryman size) = 150

Water (25 litre) = 40

Charging of phone,reading lamp,and powerbank = 80

Parle G biscuit = 20

Beans = 50 per cup.
Lol.. Looking at d space you used in writing ur comment, it would b difficult for u to economise at a time like this.
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by ajebuter(f): 9:14pm On May 07, 2016
For the first time in my adult life as a woman, i didnt cook this weekend

Not because i couldnt afford to, but because I am royally pissed at having to cough out 2k ( as against 600)to buy tomatoes and peppers to cook.

Yeah, 2k for peppers and tomatoes because i like different tastes of soup, fish, veggies, beef or chicken.

All those lazy bums and girls who come to raid my kitchen were dissapointed today and they were like: Mama Tee, ebi mpa awon boys now and i was like: una miss road today and to the sai Babaist among them, i simply chanted: Sai Baba in action

You get the drift?

5 Likes

Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by Heavance(m): 9:17pm On May 07, 2016
As in, one can't even drink water carelessly.
To eat sef na wahala o, that's why I just hate to see some youths who are extremely dependent on their parent defend any administration making us face hardship. I couldn't buy any thing in Lagos, but getting to Ibadan, I am almost regretting not buying them In Lagos. only transportation is cheap in Ibadan o

3 Likes

Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by 2map(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2016
Peanut now N80 fvcking naira. Sugar, noodles, everything! It's even worse for students on top the paltry allowance we get.
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by joey150(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2016
greatgod2012:
Honestly, we Nigerians are rugged, very rugged! I myself have been wondering how people are coping with this hike in prices of things, especially food stuffs.

Fela, of good memory, was a great prophet........... Suffering and smiling............ Chain! We Nigerians know how to suffer and smile at the same time, no be small.

I pray things get better o
go to somalia or syria and ask yourself if you are really rugged..very rugged!

dont confuse timid for rugged.. allowing people steal you left right and centre,while you suffer dosent make you rugged!

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by Eleganza33(f): 9:28pm On May 07, 2016
Hahaha no b small thing o, may God help us
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by Ichliebedich(f): 9:28pm On May 07, 2016
lielbreema:

Obgono is 650 here in ph
shocked ph has always been one very expensive city
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by diransom: 9:31pm On May 07, 2016
why do we put our hope on Mohammad Buhari when u guy knew that is the Almighty that can save us not Human being
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by possibilita(m): 9:35pm On May 07, 2016
jojothaiv:
I was like haba! Habatically....
u neva c
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by possibilita(m): 9:41pm On May 07, 2016
[quote author=anny268 post=45411194] Lol.. Looking at d space you used in writing ur comment, it would b difficult for u to economise at a time like this.[/quoteeconomise?] Guy na waka well I dey run 4 sch nw
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by JustCurious: 9:42pm On May 07, 2016
Hmmm
It's not funny anymore.
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by afolabi76: 9:47pm On May 07, 2016
This hike in prices of items is crazy many people are taking advantage of situations to adjust anyhow. May God judge all of us ameen
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by IVORY2009(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2016
greatgod2012:

Is the exchange rate suppose to affect the price of iru

Of-course its affecting virtually everything in the market, since Buhari came into power cry cry
Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by ekpesa(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2016
hunger is already changing the way people think. now am thinking when will Christ come. Make God help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by anny268(f): 9:51pm On May 07, 2016
[quote author=possibilita post=45411908][/quote]

na over sabi dey worry u. Wat is ur dictionary for? Run ur school well, it's allowed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom / Edwin Clark Writes Buhari, Rejects Proposed Naval Base Project In Kano / Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.