Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) (12345 Views)

Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / #5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 07, 2016
Oyind17:
Oma

angry

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:10am On May 07, 2016
Omavik:
smileyGood morning!!! shey you slept well??
Sure, hope you had a good night rest too..you came a bit late almost everyone is routing for someone. I'll vote her sha
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:11am On May 07, 2016
demzylahot:
The babe get plenty assets
Elchappo:

Babe u suppose know say Meni* nah jagaban for that side.
You guys should please join her train..
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 07, 2016
Oyind17:
Sure, hope you had a good night rest too..you came a bit late almost everyone is routing for someone. I'll vote her sha
Yea,,I know...

Thanks,, that'll be appreciated..
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 07, 2016
She is not bad at all.. representing my city. I'm gonna vote for her.

Meanwhile...

[img]http:///media/4-25-2016/iXM8B_.gif[/img]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:15am On May 07, 2016
N1one:

angry

I'm a dedicated friend, I'm with you sugar kiss I'll edit my siggy soon
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Elchappo: 8:16am On May 07, 2016
Omavik:
You guys should please join her train..

Hope it's not a locomotive train
Secondly, what train station do we use since Mile 2 Hub ain't functional yet.
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:16am On May 07, 2016
Elchappo:

Babe u suppose know say Meni* nah jagaban for that side.
Menix grin long time
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:17am On May 07, 2016
Oyind17:
I'm a dedicated friend, I'm with you sugar kiss I'll edit my siggy soon

That's not the issue joo..
Looking for u behind the scene.. u don disappear.
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Debbywills(f): 8:18am On May 07, 2016
ChubbytForMissNairaland. grin....You've Got Our Support Girl! smiley
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 07, 2016
N1one:

That's not the issue joo..
Looking for u behind the scene.. u don disappear.
I am back grin
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Elchappo: 8:22am On May 07, 2016
Oyind17:
Menix grin long time

Abeg edit that my name, am a CIA undercover now..
Intend bombing a target soon..

How u dey nah, I be hear say Wike don make u Special Adviser on Masquerade under NAMDA(National Masquerade Dressers Agency)
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by UyiIredia(m): 8:22am On May 07, 2016
Damn! Those hips don't lie.
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:24am On May 07, 2016
The girl is cute.

Chubbyt, are you single and willing to mingle? grin
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:25am On May 07, 2016
Oyind17:
I am back grin

Check ur mail o
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by firstking01(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
Mimzy is hotter cool
Hotter is an understatement...she's the hottestcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:36am On May 07, 2016
UyiIredia:
Damn! Those hips don't lie.
NewSheriff:
The girl is cute.
Chubbyt, are you single and willing to mingle? grin
Pls guys help support and vote for her...

Thanks...
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:38am On May 07, 2016
N1one:
She is not bad at all.. representing my city. I'm gonna vote for her.
Debbywills:
ChubbytForMissNairaland. grin....You've Got Our Support Girl! smiley
Thanks guys...
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:41am On May 07, 2016
Elchappo:

Hope it's not a locomotive train
Secondly, what train station do we use since Mile 2 Hub ain't functional yet.
Abeg be serious..

Just support and vote for Chubbyt... thanks..
firstking01:
Hotter is an understatement...she's the hottestcheesy
Please, you can still support and vote for Chubbyt..

Thanks...
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Debbywills(f): 8:44am On May 07, 2016
Omavik:
Thanks guys...
Thank Me Later Babe, We're After The Crown smiley
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by refiner(f): 8:47am On May 07, 2016
...she gat my vote!..she's beautiful!smiley
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 8:50am On May 07, 2016
Elchappo:

Abeg edit that my name, am a CIA undercover now..
Intend bombing a target soon..

How u dey nah, I be hear say Wike don make u Special Adviser on Masquerade under NAMDA(National Masquerade Dressers Agency)
Hahahaha...you never still change cheesy grin I true talk. Na ivvy for miss Nl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by firstking01(m): 9:05am On May 07, 2016
Omavik:
Abeg be serious..
Just support and vote for Chubbyt... thanks.. Please, you can still support and vote for Chubbyt..
Thanks...
Can one vy for two candidate??
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 9:09am On May 07, 2016
Debbywills:
Thank Me Later Babe, We're After The Crown smiley
Awwn!! you're so sweet...
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 9:11am On May 07, 2016
firstking01:
Can one vy for two candidate??
Of course you can...

Except at the final stage...
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 07, 2016
Omavik:
Pls guys help support and vote for her...

Thanks...
I sure will..
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 9:13am On May 07, 2016
refiner:
...she gat my vote!..she's beautiful!smiley
Awwn!! Now you're going to make me cry...

You're sweet..
Thanks dear..
I wish you best of luck too..
Even though Chubbyt is my sister,, I'll vote for you too..
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On May 07, 2016
NewSheriff:
I sure will..
You guys are awesome... Thanks..

Twill be appreciated
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Debbywills(f): 9:16am On May 07, 2016
Omavik:
Awwn!! you're so sweet...
Am actually Blushing Babe...You're the sweetest wink wink
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by refiner(f): 9:19am On May 07, 2016
Omavik:
Awwn!! Now you're going to make me cry...

You're sweet.. Thanks dear.. I wish you best of luck too.. Even though Chubbyt is my sister,, I'll vote for you too..
lol...thanks sweety!..*hugs*smiley
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 9:21am On May 07, 2016
Omavik:
You guys are awesome... Thanks..

Twill be appreciated
How? grin
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by joseph1832(m): 9:41am On May 07, 2016
She's really a looker. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot / Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now / See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.