Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? (34903 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Koolking(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2016
No, pay tithe, the church will pay your brother's fee as they always pay. Nigerians! will always be religious but not Godly

Last I checked, the richest men in the world don't pay tithe to get richer, they build foundations and give back to the society - one of the secrets of their getting richer - (GIVING)

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Obrose(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2016
Pay your brother's fees as tithe. After all what you call your dog is what it answers

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by eplanning: 11:14am On May 10, 2016
So you came to nairaland to hear God speak? Go ahead and eat the tithe. After all in your heart It's still yours, not God's. Mtchew
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 10, 2016
School fee pls.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Pringlez: 11:14am On May 10, 2016
I think you should pay your tithe first bro. if you are a serious Christian as this can be a trial. May God be with you and sort you out.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Kondomatic(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2016
Use it to sponsore buhari's next trip

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by elfiddy(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2016
Why obey tithing and ignore other Jewish customs? Stupid
UncleDeeee:
There is no compromise when it comes to tithing.
Asking the question means you have separated your tithe from other expenditure. Remove money from any other expenditure and pay the fee and the faith you exercised in paying your tithe shall be manifested.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by trenchard(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2016
Your tithe cant even pay 5% of your pastors child school fees. Go ahead and pay ur tithe

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by elvisco2(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2016
search inward.
i belive u av the ryt answer.
also if u were to be ur broda, wil u be happy if u stay home nd ur elder broda dancing to alter to pay tithe...

9 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Millz404(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2016
In
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by bikefab(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2016
Common sense isn't common.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by holyokoto(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2016
See question? Religion is really a disease! in a nutshell my friend go and Pay your Brother's school fees. To hell with Old covenant tithe.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by rusher14: 11:16am On May 10, 2016
An illiterate brother has much use in future.

Pay your tithe.

Forget your brother.

lipsrsealed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Nobody: 11:16am On May 10, 2016
Heaven knows that you should pay your brother's fees. That's the tithe you have to pay.
It mustn't be to any pastor or church

3 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by hackactigist: 11:16am On May 10, 2016
Otth:
[s]Okay, this is a challenge I need a solution to. My parents are saying no money no money when it is obvious that they have. My little brother is home because he has outstanding fees so I was wondering if I should give him my tithe to pay part while I pay the tithe next month when I get my next salary, I don't know what to do.

Mods please move it to fp, I need urgent solution to this[/s].
ur faith is in doubt!!!!!!!
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by yhemsy62(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2016
Pay your brother school fee then we can talk of tithe later
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by bubbleslink: 11:17am On May 10, 2016
thou shall not join any mans head with Gods... You better follow your mind!
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Richardfred(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2016
You have answered the question yourself b'cos tittle is to be given to needy God also commanded on this LOVE YOUR NEIGBOUR HAS YOURSELF. Who are your Neighbour? those one's who will obey GOD commandment.
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by akanbiaa(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2016
Otth:
Okay, this is a challenge I need a solution to. My parents are saying no money no money when it is obvious that they have.
Are you saying your parents are lying? And of what use is an offering to God when parents(especially Mother) is displeased with you?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by jide219(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2016
seek first the kingdom of God and all other things shall be added unto you, Malachi 3 vs 10 said, bring ye tithe into the store house that thou might be meat in my house and prove me now saith the lord of host if I will not open the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing u know the rest, my brother do the right thing, don't rob God.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by ronald4lif(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2016
What a foolish thread. What is tithe and why give your hard earned money to any fraudulent pastor and their church? undecided

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Mariojane(f): 11:18am On May 10, 2016
podosci:

Lmao grin grin grin
that laugh is wicked. just keep laughing and don't say what is on your mind to the mumu

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by sweetcocoa(f): 11:18am On May 10, 2016
My friend go and pay your brother's fees, up in here asking yeye question.angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by whoisuche: 11:18am On May 10, 2016
Otth:
Okay, this is a challenge I need a solution to. My parents are saying no money no money when it is obvious that they have. My little brother is home because he has outstanding fees so I was wondering if I should give him my tithe to pay part while I pay the tithe next month when I get my next salary, I don't know what to do.

Mods please move it to fp, I need urgent solution to this.

Brother people will be saying pay your bro. school fees. But I tell you if you obey what God commanded you shall never lack. Remove the one tenth of your salary and pay tithe i tell you you will have a great testimony except you don't have faith and you don't believe in God.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by tse1v1(m): 11:19am On May 10, 2016
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! MEHN KICK YOU ASS UP AND GO AND PAY YOUR BROTHERS FEES. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE BLESSING THAT WILL FOLLOW YOU ONCE YOU DO THAT............... angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 10, 2016
Please,pay your brother's school fees instead, and you will forever be blessed.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by saad4real(m): 11:20am On May 10, 2016
Bros, pay Your brothers skul fees pls........

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by mancheeutd(m): 11:20am On May 10, 2016
You know what to do u just wanna waste our time so your brother is at home cos your parents insist they don't have money and you are sure they do have
... Guess your parents need prayers as well

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Olugbenga28: 11:20am On May 10, 2016
Bro, God gave u 100% and after eating ur own 90%, u now want to use God's 10%...my advice for u is either u leave the boy @ home or use ur 90% if not u will just pay d fee in vain if u use ur tithe cos God himself MAY frustrate the boy's in school cos its HIS share u are using n u will still pray to the same God to help ur brother pass his exams...so how will wen u are using his share...
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by mrhansome12(m): 11:21am On May 10, 2016
Pay the tithe and watch your brother steal to pay his school fees rubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by binbass(m): 11:21am On May 10, 2016
Anybody that advise you to pay your tithe before your brother school fee is CRAZY.

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Link Between Sex And Death / 6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / Christ Embassy Demands Unpaid Tithes As A Condition For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.