Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? (34849 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:47am On May 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
People Are Actually Asking This guy to pay The tithes instead?

Thought I've Seen the worse! shocked

Yes. Tithes Are important. buh biko, Don't jeopardize Your brother's education in the name of Religion.

God as they say, is A merciful God.
He'd understand...lipsrsealed

Esther me i no dey for this one u are saying oooo, you come hush your mouth, you say God will understand, me i know dey oooo, mean line if na me, i go 1st use like 5k inside the money go play nairabet and 9jabet, carry bayern, barca, madrid, leicester, burnley, psg, dortmund all on sure winning grin grin grin grin grin yes now the remaining would be spent on his school then the winning (because the bet sure die) will be spent on, well, make i first win 1st before i comment... cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by bemyguest(f): 11:47am On May 10, 2016
Otth:
Okay, this is a challenge I need a solution to. My parents are saying no money no money when it is obvious that they have. My little brother is home because he has outstanding fees so I was wondering if I should give him my tithe to pay part while I pay the tithe next month when I get my next salary, I don't know what to do.

Mods please move it to fp, I need urgent solution to this.

Pay your tithe first. Then what you have left meet your parents to add to it and go ahead to pay your brothers fees.
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:48am On May 10, 2016
My dear pay ur tithe o o! Give to God what is due him. What if ur job is no more before next month??
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Ramanto(m): 11:48am On May 10, 2016
jabojafa:
most people are asking him to pay his brother sch fees and forgo tithe but they havent stopped to ask him what happened to the other 90% of the whole money. God gave you 100% and asked for jst 10% for ur blessing while u keep 90% to ursef u stiil dey put eye for God own.
That Is Needless To Ask. From The Story It's Obvious That The Choice Is Between Tithe And His Brother.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by seangy4konji: 11:48am On May 10, 2016
God won't be happy to see your brother sitting at home while mates are in school.

Wetin deh worry you now.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by hernandex07(m): 11:48am On May 10, 2016
What hv religion really done for us?pple contradict finz.... I dnt really knw y pple easily scammed wif church stuff.........wat Christ preached abut luv...he said anyfin u did fr d least of Ma brother,u did it for me...nt any pastor or rev......... bro,shw luv to ur broda.pay his schul fees..nd remeba d best luv u can shw is helpin dos dat dnt hv anyfin...nt Ur pastor dat is livin buoyant life

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2016
janefarms2015:

See madness at its peak in Nigeria, no wonder we are going backward as a nation! God hv mercy

After the whole nairaland would be filled with insults and curses for Mr.President, you now see that we gan are our biggest problems..
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by sweetcocoa(f): 11:49am On May 10, 2016
omokunbi86:
These are the type of people that post shits on social media and ask you to type Amen or click 'like' if you don't wanna experience same. Some people's foolishness is legendary
The folly one gets to see on the net is exhausting, especially involving religious folks.

I swear, I literally feel weak from the nonsense I see.
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by emyjay2015: 11:49am On May 10, 2016
You spoke well quote author=Dahveydson post=45486000]Charity is the greatest of all.

You want to pay tithe while your brother stays home because of school fees? - ask yourself, what will jesus say? - in all of jesus miracles and teachings, where did he shelf love for the law?

How can you say you love God, if you cannot love your brother enough to pay his fees? And who said that tithe must be paid to the church?

My advise, pay your brother's school fees. Showing love and care is greater than paying tithe that you see as a levy. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by torddy4u(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2016
Pls do pay ur brother's school fees, even church schools fees r paid n can't be spared if not paid. So I think is wise 4 u to consider that. But if u have enough faith then pay d tithe. But don't do wats not from ur mind.....
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Owliver(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2016
omokunbi86:
These are the type of people that post shits on social media and ask you to type Amen or click 'like' if you don't wanna experience same. Some people's foolishness is legendary
i usually curse them. nonsense people
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by justiz5(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2016
Otth:
Okay, this is a challenge I need a solution to. My parents are saying no money no money when it is obvious that they have. My little brother is home because he has outstanding fees so I was wondering if I [s]should give him my tithe to pay part while I pay the tithe next month when I get my next salary, I don't know what to do[/s].

[b][size=14pt]
Nonsense JAAAAAGGGGGGOOOOOOOONSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nigerians foooooooooooooooling themselves since 00000000000000000AD

Don't pay your brother's school fees. Just go and mortgage your money to one Pastor whose relatives are attending good schools, probably abroad.

Your Pastor lives well, eats well, wears good clothes, takes good care of his wife and family members, but compels you to submit to him all your hard earned money in the name of 'tithe', 'seed' and all the names used to scam people.

Don't train your brother, go and give it to your spiritual father so he can pray for you and render your brother's life useless.

But know one thing. By the time you grow old your Pastor will never foot your bills, rather you can only run to your brother or other family relatives in whose lives you invested to help you in time of needs.

Nigerians, please wise up.
[/size]
Nigerians are so gullible.

You see your neighbour is in serious need but refuse to help him. You prefer to squander the money where you will be noticed.

Please op common sense is cheap, I can lend you one.

#YourBrotherNeedsThatMoneyMoreThanYuorPastor#
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Yehman(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2016
Otth:
Okay, this is a challenge I need a solution to. My parents are saying no money no money when it is obvious that they have. My little brother is home because he has outstanding fees so I was wondering if I should give him my tithe to pay part while I pay the tithe next month when I get my next salary, I don't know what to do.

U don dey Madt abi

3 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 10, 2016
Otth:

If you are a Christian you are not under the law of tithing. However it is a good thing if you choose to give a tenth of your income to the church.

If you understand that the church of Jesus Christ is universal then giving your tithe to your brother (who I assume is also part of the universal church) is not different from giving it to your local church. So I will say help your brother and do not feel guilty about it. It is an act of love and kindness that God appreciates more than a religious act of giving tithe to your pastor just to be in the good books of your local church or of your own feelings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Owliver(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2016
bemyguest:

Pay your tithe first. Then what you have left meet your parents to add to it and go ahead to pay your brothers fees.
buhahahaha. did Jesus or his disciples pay tithe? if you must follow the laws of the old testerment then we must stone adultrous women to death too.

nansense

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by emyjay2015: 11:52am On May 10, 2016
GBAM
AyeeIdris:
Some questions eh! God is a spiritual being. He does not need your money. The ten commandments did not mention tithes. Tithes go to the church. The church will survive without your tithe. Your brother's education will suffer. Think wisely.

No shade to Christains but when some people say you pay your tithes for God's blessing. It begs the question. Is God a money doubler? Give me 100 naira and i will give one million? Or does he need to be bribed? Isnt having a good heart, living a righteous life and loving everyone enough to earn you his love and blessing?? Faith is great and all but it is also God that gave us common sense. I am pretty sure he intended for us to use it.
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by naijaboiy: 11:52am On May 10, 2016
SMH!

My friend will you go and pay that school fees and stop asking us YEYE questions on Nairaland! angry

Nor be only tithe, na leggings. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Xbox222: 11:53am On May 10, 2016
Tithe belongs to God and no one else. Pay your tithe and i assure you God will perform a miracle that will amaze you.
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Alphanancy: 11:53am On May 10, 2016
All the ones he has been paying since yet the family is still strugling to pay school fees. Why has the windows not opened from the ones he paid in the past? Why are his barns yet to overflow with money? Please you people should try and get sense small.
@Op. My advise for you. Go and pay your brothers school fees, if not your pastor will use your so called tithe to pay his own son school fees.
Cheers
crazysaint:
joke not with tithe.... To me i will advice you to pay your tithe first. Now checkout the blessings that follows in payment of tight: The windows of Heaven will be
opened to you.
''Bring ye all the tithes into the
storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now
herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I
will not open you the windows of
heaven, and pour you out a blessing,
that there shall not be room enough
to receive it.'' (KJV)
God promised to pour His blessing to
you, by opening the windows of
Heaven. When your heaven remains
open you will struggle less. little
effort will yield bountiful harvest.
Opportunities will be staring at you
even you are not there the
opportunity will still be waiting for
you.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by linusbnn(m): 11:53am On May 10, 2016
crazysaint:
joke not with tithe.... To me i will advice you to pay your tithe first. Now checkout the blessings that follows in payment of tight: The windows of Heaven will be
opened to you.
''Bring ye all the tithes into the
storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now
herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I
will not open you the windows of
heaven, and pour you out a blessing,
that there shall not be room enough
to receive it.'' (KJV)
God promised to pour His blessing to
you, by opening the windows of
Heaven. When your heaven remains
open you will struggle less. little
effort will yield bountiful harvest.
Opportunities will be staring at you
even you are not there the
opportunity will still be waiting for
you.

You be pastor I guess? Because na tithe una love pass the message of the gospel. Christ preached about LOVE for God and for one another.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Nobody: 11:53am On May 10, 2016
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Adarich(m): 11:53am On May 10, 2016
Otth:

Oh man, out of about 613 Laws, u ve kept 612 except 1 - tithe? are u a Jew or Christian? well, Christians follow Christ like laying down their life for their brother while a Jew (a tither) says to his helpless mother 'I would ve given u some money but don't worry I just gave it to God'
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Unfathomable: 11:54am On May 10, 2016
Pay your brother's fees...that's his future. God doesn't actually need your money, the church does. Wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by xendra: 11:54am On May 10, 2016
DMeanMan:

What is wrong with peeps of today.

I have a couple of questions for you!

1. Are your parents wicked or you're just plain disgusting?

I asked because of your outrageous claim.

2. What is your IQ?

Your brother is out of school and you'll rather pay your tithes. How do you sleep at night?

You love God but you're convinced your parents are set of lying mean pricks.

Go ahead, pay your tithe.
Report your parents to your pastor, they are mean and wicked.
Remember your brother in your prayer. Ask the prayer champion to do same
Fast if you have to. That is the best you could do.

:/

mtcheww what are you saying!! he didnt talk abt his parents like dat, mind you there are situations where some parent have d money but won't pay children's school fees. just because you haven't seen doesn't mean it don't exist
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 10, 2016
whoever writes or likes any comment related to you paying your tithes should be dealt with for couple of days

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Damlovey(f): 11:55am On May 10, 2016
shebi na meat and food God say make we bring into his house not money so pay ur bro school fees abeg
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 10, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Laveda(f): 11:55am On May 10, 2016
naijaboiy:
SMH!

My friend will you go and pay that school fees and stop asking us YEYE questions on Nairaland! angry

Nor be only tithe, na leggings. undecided

grin
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by TolaniLuv: 11:57am On May 10, 2016
Why can't you use your common sense?
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 10, 2016
!
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by sweetcocoa(f): 11:58am On May 10, 2016
Ytechconst:

Woman! I read your signature i can see you are already walking your way to hell fire so i dont need to argue with you because you can never have an understanding of the things of the heavenly realm.

This man herein requested for advice. My advice is not mandatory its either he takes to it or dump it in the trash can. I have bin in such situation of confusion and i shared the decision i made and what came out of it.

Just drop your own advice and leave. You dont need to sit here and attack other peoples opinion or experience.

Afterall you aint gonna get 1naira if he heeds to your own advice.
And you have a mansion in heaven like you've been brainwashed to believe, just don't come here and be telling us fake stories just to make it look like you actually know what you are saying, someone's education is on the line here.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by InvertedHammer: 11:58am On May 10, 2016
Otth:

/
Your case is beyond redemption.

To even ask such a moronic question. SMH.

Go and give the money to the pastor so that he can add to his fleet of cars while your brother languishes at home.

FYI, I have never paid tithe in my life and I don't intend to pay anytime soon. I give to the needy. That's all.
\

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

About The High Rate Of Randy Men And Women Today / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.