Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? (34901 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Dbboy(m): 11:21am On May 10, 2016
For Christ sake when would Nigeria wake up from there religious slumber, is that a question to ask whether to pay for tithe b4 your own brothers school fees what is common sense turning into.

Your pastor kids are all in school and you are paying tithe to subsidise pastor life style why your kid bro suffers what a shame in this hard economy what a shame.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 10, 2016
crazysaint:
joke not with tithe.... To me i will advice you to pay your tithe first. Now checkout the blessings that follows in payment of tight: The windows of Heaven will be
opened to you.
''Bring ye all the tithes into the
storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now
herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I
will not open you the windows of
heaven, and pour you out a blessing,
that there shall not be room enough
to receive it.'' (KJV)
God promised to pour His blessing to
you, by opening the windows of
Heaven. When your heaven remains
open you will struggle less. little
effort will yield bountiful harvest.
Opportunities will be staring at you
even you are not there the
opportunity will still be waiting for
you.
My humble advice is that for you to
still enjoy God's blessing at the
remaining months of this year try God
and pay your Tithes; you will discover
that God does not tell lies, your life
and business will have a drastic turn
arouA. The windows of Heaven will be
opened to you.
v10: ''Bring ye all the tithes into the
storehouse, that there may be meat in
mine house, and prove me now
to receive it.'' (KJV)
you.

I pray God that you don't know open your eyes.
How much more of a fool can you be!!!

6 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by LNUGGETS(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2016
God knows the heart...pay your brother's fees as your tithe. Its not like its a habit and you aint going to squander it so there is no fuss. If only we can use the tithes to start up a biz for one less privileged every month no matter how little,poverty could be curbed.
Otth:
Okay, this is a challenge I need a solution to. My parents are saying no money no money when it is obvious that they have. My little brother is home because he has outstanding fees so I was wondering if I should give him my tithe to pay part while I pay the tithe next month when I get my next salary, I don't know what to do.

Mods please move it to fp, I need urgent solution to this.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Lucremoy(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2016
hehe.. what will I not see? first of all op how much is the school fees? how much is the tithe?

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by franks123(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2016
No matter the amount of money you have at hand,you gat to manage it well........none of them should be left for the other because both of them are damn important.....................so my sincere advice is that you share the money into two.....pay part of your brothers fee and give GOD his own...then next month do thesame till your brothers fee is cleared then you face your normal tithe pays...
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by kastroud(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2016
Wait oooo who tithe don help
Abeg pay ur bros school fees
Even Jesus when he was talking about people that will enter heaven didn't talk about tithe seekers instead he talked bout people that helped others this may be d chance for u to help someone sow a seed in ur bro life guy

5 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Lexusgs430: 11:22am On May 10, 2016
Pay my own fees. You next question should be, should I shit thro my anus or your mouth?

4 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Obrose(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2016
hackactigist:

ur faith is in doubt!!!!!!!
Which faith? This is how many people are being deceived and kept in bondage in the name of church. A Nigerian pastor is rated one the richest in the world with private jet and houses all over the planet, his children schooling overseas, and you are here talking about faith.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by aremed(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2016
Otth:
Okay, this is a challenge I need a solution to. My parents are saying no money no money when it is obvious that they have. My little brother is home because he has outstanding fees so I was wondering if I should give him my tithe to pay part while I pay the tithe next month when I get my next salary, I don't know what to do.

use d money carry olosho ODE...dnt b surprised if the tithe money is being used to pay for their own brother fees...wise up mr maga

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Olugbenga28: 11:22am On May 10, 2016
Bro, God gave u 100% and after eating ur own 90%, u now want to use God's 10%...my advice for u is either u leave the boy @ home or use ur 90% if not u will just pay d fee in vain if u use ur tithe cos God himself MAY frustrate the boy's effort in school cos its HIS share u are using n u will still pray to the same God to help ur brother pass his exams...so how will wen u are using his share...same thing, u don't use ur tithe as hospital bill cos its God dat heals n yet u are using his share to supposedly cure the sick.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Benjom(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2016
I'm a tither therefore wailers beware. My advice is pay your brothers school fees first if it's urgent then find all means available to pay that tithe. Why? I wanted to follow others to say pay tithe first but a still small voice just told me ..."Until Lot got saved by Abraham..." . Whatever that means, the ball is in your court. But remember that tithe can be paid immediately or piled up to be paid at a specific period of time.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Style007(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2016
Nna e what's all this. After paying the tithe what next, who collects it? God. I will say it time without number "I will rather give my money to people than to give it to churches that will only collect everybody's money and put it an account operated by another human being" you people should wise up.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by ifenes(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2016
crazysaint:
joke not with tithe.... To me i will advice you to pay your tithe first. Now checkout the blessings that follows in payment of tight: The windows of Heaven will be
opened to you.
''Bring ye all the tithes into the
storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now
to receive it.'' (KJV)
you.
My humble advice is that for you to
still enjoy God's blessing at the
remaining months of this year try God
and pay your Tithes; you will discover
that God does not tell lies, your life
and business will have a drastic turn
arouA. The windows of Heaven will be
opened to you.
v10: ''Bring ye all the tithes into the
storehouse, that there may be meat in
mine house, and prove me now
to receive it.'' (KJV)
you.

Are you being serious?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Rushtec(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2016
BUT CHARITY BEGIN AT HOME

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Nobody: 11:22am On May 10, 2016
follow ur conscience. if its me i will pay his fee first

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by ALAYORMII: 11:23am On May 10, 2016
Otth:

This is what I don't get

You had rather take ur money to church than help someone in need.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by iamord(m): 11:23am On May 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
People Are Actually Asking This guy to pay The tithes instead?

Thought I've Seen the worse! shocked

Yes. Tithes Are important. buh biko, Don't jeopardize Your brother's education in the name of Religion.

God as they say, is A merciful God.
He'd understand...lipsrsealed

I though I have seen the worse too. This thinking is part of the reason why alot of people are still in the property line

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Karleb(m): 11:23am On May 10, 2016
You dey craze?!

C'mon pay the goddamm school fees! angry

6 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by FiatoCEO(m): 11:23am On May 10, 2016
Pay your tithe, in everything put God first
Bros sch fees is notin before God, pay ur tithe and hold God by his word...''Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.'' (KJV).
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Nobody: 11:23am On May 10, 2016
Give it to me embarassed
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by miss2895(f): 11:24am On May 10, 2016
pls this is not the right place where a question lik tis should be asked.
Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by jesuspikinjp(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2016
na wa tithe, one of the ways mugun pays....churchline

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by tickles2luv2016(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2016
Otth:

This is the dumbest question have heard in my entire life.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by olaideslex(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2016
Pay your tithe, holy spirit will pay the fees....
Ekiti borne mumu... angry grin

4 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Sochimaobim(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2016
What?? this guy is gotta be kidding me. That ur tithe should be from what is left after u ve done the necessary things u needed to do as a man. Tmrw u will leave ur children stranded in school and carry ur salary to ur pastor whose children may be studying abroad. God will even be angry with u for thinking of paying ur tithe when ur kid bro is stranded. Sort ur bro out man. Godspeed.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Lucremoy(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2016
Olugbenga28:
Bro, God gave u 100% and after eating ur own 90%, u now want to use God's 10%...my advice for u is either u leave the boy @ home or use ur 90% if not u will just pay d fee in vain if u use ur tithe cos God himself MAY frustrate the boy's in school cos its HIS share u are using n u will still pray to the same God to help ur brother pass his exams...so how will wen u are using his share...
God will frustrate the innocent boy in school?
If there is even God won't he punish you for what you just said.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by NovusHomo(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2016
Put it this way "should I hand my money over to my church pastor or spend it on my brother's education?" I hope this makes it easier to for you to decide.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by hahn(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2016
Otth:

I will advice to give the money to your parents. They deserve a refund because apparently, the money they spent on your school fees is a waste undecided

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 10, 2016
If you can take care of these little ones, you have pleased God. Pay your brother's school fees.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by livinstone8(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2016
Is this one question So u will be smiling outside while all is not well on the inside??

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay My Tithe Or Pay My Brother's School Fees? by Ensquare(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2016
go pay your brothers school fees.better owe God than man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Flying In My Dreams / Christ Embassy Demands Unpaid Tithes As A Condition For Marriage / 6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.