Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,761 members, 7,837,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll (35972 Views)

PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC / PDP Has Lost Focus Says Bode George - There is Confusion Everywhere / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by nmreports: 8:12pm On May 10, 2016
I thought I heard Jonathan is coming back 2019.

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Shalaguns: 8:12pm On May 10, 2016
PDP has lost the plot
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 10, 2016
For PDP to win...they need a candidate who can attract Northern voters......and they need to sort out the mess the Middle Belt branch of their party is in.

6 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by MrPresident1: 8:12pm On May 10, 2016
There is no 2019, Jesus Christ will come this year 2016, or latest everything about this sysyem will end on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by haywire07(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2016
Me!!!! angry
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by sadissbala(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2016
chikel2000:
For me Fayose, he has the entire support of the south east n south south, maybe 65% of those in south west, majority in north central. He just need to step up his game to suit dos in the north. My opinion though
except if there's another North within the Southern Nigeria, but northern Nigeria if there's anything we hate it's PDP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Agimor(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2016
No vacancy still 2023

5 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by dammytosh: 8:14pm On May 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
PDP did more harm than good to this country likewise APC ,i don't see any point in electing a presidentIal candidate from any of those parties,they are all merchants of loot.
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 10, 2016
Nuhu Ribadu

3 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by dragonking2: 8:15pm On May 10, 2016
chikel2000:
For me Fayose, he has the entire support of the south east n south south, maybe 65% of those in south west, majority in north central. He just need to step up his game to suit dos in the north. My opinion though
Which south south? Since when did you become the mouthpiece of the Niger deltans?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by cytellProperty: 8:15pm On May 10, 2016
Ayodele Fayose
eyeview:
As the PDP National convention draws near in Port harcourt,a lot of intrigues and political alignments have commenced with an eye on who will be the party's flag bearer at the 2019 presidential elections.
An opinion poll is on.
In your opinion,who do you think is the candidate that has the best chances of snatching the presidency from the ruling APC in 2019?
Please drop your opinion(well thought through).

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by dare2differ: 8:16pm On May 10, 2016
Are you high?
chikel2000:

3 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by babadee1(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2016
chikel2000:

Fayose has no support anywhere in Nigeria outside of his home state Ekiti and a few fans on Nairaland like yourself.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by YelloweWest: 8:17pm On May 10, 2016
Abagworo:
The question should be who can win Buhari? The answer is nobody in politics today can match Buhari.
LOL.

I watched a sumit in katsina state today. Buhari was referring to it as kano.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by stonemasonn: 8:17pm On May 10, 2016
Only GEJ can gather enough votes to defeat Buhari. He is the hero of many people in nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by FlatheadCoward: 8:18pm On May 10, 2016
lol. Chances of that person bearing a Yoruba or Fulani name is VERY high.

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Idrismusty97(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2016
You guys are forgetting ball head albino Nnamdi Kanu, Abi no be PDP him dey?

12 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 10, 2016
chikel2000:

See ur myopic brain, it's was duller than half current,, why are u mentioning South West, which South West u are talking about,u guys should embrace ayodele chukwudi fayose, we don dash u, we even dash u bode George and ffk join .. So fayose can be SE president after u gain ur independent and make ffk his vice

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by omenka(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2016
Shekau Sheriff would do just fine.

Pair that with FFK or Fayose and you could give anyone standing under APC a knock out punch..

..in your hallucinations. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by babadee1(m): 8:19pm On May 10, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

....but he was flogged silly thrice.

Was he defeated by spirits then?

That's to let you know how much things have changed under Jonathan's misrule.

7 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by playtheblues(f): 8:19pm On May 10, 2016
You want us to tell you so that EFCC will arrest the person?

Mba o!

5 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by gimbayaro(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Wait till 2019
You will know where his true loyalty lies, except he is politically retired
wake up child and grow up...stop talkin like a baby...
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Burger01(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2016
chikel2000:
It seems you are dreaming. Did I hear you say Fayose? Dead On Arrival smiley

Look, APC is staying till 2065 smiley

7 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by myners007: 8:21pm On May 10, 2016
James Ibori

5 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by adekayo1234(m): 8:23pm On May 10, 2016
See what PDP has been reduced to. Can't believe some people are actually mentioning Fayose, chai! In the land of the blind, truly the one-eye man is the king grin

14 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by FlatheadCoward: 8:24pm On May 10, 2016
playtheblues:
You want us to tell you so that EFCC will arrest the person?

Mba o!

lmaooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Tonydeeb(m): 8:25pm On May 10, 2016
Seems PDP is out of options & the only way out is to come on NL to poll out their chances...
Anyways, to me...Fayose is still the most credible choice as of now...maybe then, a more credible candidate would surface!!!?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 10, 2016
If Buhari deliver 40% of campaign promises before 2019 election... It will be very difficult for anybody to beat up but if the government fails in its promises then Ibori sef might likely defeat him in Kano... Moreover, there is a very good chance that APC government will deliver... U cant have Fasola, Osinbajo, Onu, Amaechi, Buhari in a team and not make a difference

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Alwaystruth: 8:26pm On May 10, 2016
Lamido/Ekweremadu will send Bubu packing in 2019..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:26pm On May 10, 2016
gimbayaro:

wake up child and grow up...stop talkin like a baby...
Continue sleeping father, till 2019

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo / INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.