Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,503 members, 7,840,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll (35984 Views)

PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC / PDP Has Lost Focus Says Bode George - There is Confusion Everywhere / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by encryptjay(m): 8:26pm On May 10, 2016
Who is mentioning Fayose here?
The myopic soul was even mentioning north central grin
Delusional people though

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by ubongshine120: 8:28pm On May 10, 2016
Godswill Akpabio

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by M4gunners: 8:29pm On May 10, 2016
Fayose for sure. We need such fearless man for Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by timilehin007(m): 8:30pm On May 10, 2016
Nalikedis:
If Buhari deliver 40% of campaign promises before 2019 election... It will be very difficult for anybody to beat up but if the government fails in its promises then Ibori sef might likely defeat him in Kano... Moreover, there is a very good chance that APC government will deliver... U cant have Fasola, Osinbajo, Onu, Amaechi, Buhari in a team and not make a difference

Bested comment so far... I cut cap for u bro..

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 10, 2016
Kyase:

So north central na where e dey for naija geopolitical zone?
North Central dey Cameroun, lol.
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 10, 2016
Senator Ike Ekweremadu is the only sure PDP candidate that can withstand APC and PMB if only hatred will ever allow the North and southwest vote an Igbo man to power..

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 10, 2016
who else?
Fayose of course with that his pepeye mouth like. i'm IMPEECHABLE
5% will give him 100% of their votes no doubt.. but North and SW mbanu

6 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by attegambo: 8:32pm On May 10, 2016
I'll work for fayose
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Ddaji(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2016
I think FFK can do the magic, he is son of SW that will earn him 60% of their vote,in-law and darling of SE that can earn him 95% of SE,mouthpiece of GEJ which can attract sympathy from SS 95% votes,great enemies and online attacker of Fulani which can attract sympathy from middlebeltans 60% of the votes from the votes from that region, votes from dankwambo,darus isyaka and PDP sympathisers that can attract 45% votes from NE,shekara,barafawa,former PDP governor and other PDP lovers 25% of votes from NW.
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by bigerboy200: 8:35pm On May 10, 2016
Saklekplus:

See ur myopic brain, it's was duller than half current,, why are u mentioning South West, which South West u are talking about,u guys should embrace ayodele chukwudi fayose, we don dash u, we even dash u bode George and ffk join .. So fayose can be SE president after u gain ur independent and make ffk his vice
Nice response...He thought d whole of sw are as short sighted and hungry as d pple of Ekiti...

5 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by back2sender: 8:35pm On May 10, 2016
chikel2000:
For me Fayose, he has the entire support of the south east n south south, maybe 65% of those in south west, majority in north central. He just need to step up his game to suit dos in the north. My opinion though
You mean to become the president of IPOB n fedora cap republic

4 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2016
chikel2000:
For me Fayose, he has the entire support of the south east n south south, maybe 65% of those in south west, majority in north central. He just need to step up his game to suit dos in the north. My opinion though
foyose Don't Have The Qualities To Rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

....but he was flogged silly thrice.

Was he defeated by spirits then?
So why did the flogging stop na?

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by haftob(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2016
Either Malam Ibrahim shekarau or sule lamido as presidential candidate will pull some crowd from the north and either osita chidoka, Ike ekweremadu or peter obi as vice presidential candidate. I can bet on it, its a sure banker.

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by MrHenri: 8:40pm On May 10, 2016
Donald Duke might be an option for pdp if the really want to match buhari in 2019. Otherwise no way out for them.
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Chikpat(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2016
chikel2000:

You remind me of Joseph the dreamer! You think elections r won n supports earned by notoriety?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by yahrant140(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2016
YelloweWest:

LOL.

I watched a sumit in katsina state today. Buhari was referring to it as kano.

bros, that not buhari oooooo
minister of interior made the mistake and he apologies immediately.

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by modath(f): 8:41pm On May 10, 2016
Equalizer:
Senator Ike Ekweremadu is the only sure PDP candidate that can withstand APC and PMB if only hatred will ever allow the North and southwest vote an Igbo man to power..

This is the kind of polarizing mindsets people should try to rise above, A Fulani man presented himself and he was rejected by Ibos, Yorubas that supported him are tagged slaves & you are alluding to "hatred".... Really? shocked.... Hatred ? Why the preoccupation with that word?

Did tolerance and mutual respect ever go from the other direction in the first place? Was there ever a moment of even acceptance that this "person" is human too?

To whom much is given, uncountable is expected... It's difficult to sow corn and reap beans, Glass House bros, Glass House....

What we need right now is for people to drop bias and build bridges, one hand can't place load on the head...

Ponder about this, Peace...

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by adioolayi(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2016
Ddaji:
I think FFK can do the magic, he is son of SW that will earn him 60% of their vote,in-law and darling of SE that can earn him 95% of SE,mouthpiece of GEJ which can attract sympathy from SS 95% votes,great enemies and online attacker of Fulani which can attract sympathy from middlebeltans 60% of the votes from the votes from that region, votes from dankwambo,darus isyaka and PDP sympathisers that can attract 45% votes from NE,shekara,barafawa,former PDP governor and other PDP lovers 25% of votes from NW.

See as you dey dash FFK votes as if na "Akara (Bean Cake)"....That one wey fail to win his LGA for GEJ upon all the Billions grin grin

The Truth is...No Competent Person in PDP as of now...I don't know tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by FlatheadCoward: 8:42pm On May 10, 2016
Eagul:
who else?

Fayose of course with that his pepeye mouth like. i'm IMPEECHABLE

5% will give him 100% of their votes no doubt.. but North and SW mbanu

Hahahhaaha grin grin grin
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Tombraham(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2016
hmmm...I dont tink anyone in PDP can b viable enough as an opponent against Buhari if he contests.... d people dar can beat Buhari are d likes of Tinubu if he contests cos dis man is a political genius... Tambuwal is dere...Osinbajo is dere also...datz if he contests....Fashola...Amaechi.....e.t.c....as per PDP....Metuh Ffk and Fayose will destroy Nigeria....in fact...Nigeria will b ruined....watch and see
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 10, 2016
otukpo:
Fayose ke?

He is not a candidate for aso rock.
How about Donald Trump in the US? He's almost winning the presidential poll despite his outright pathetic outbursts...
Dey there o. Nothing is impossible.
But Fayose don't fail on his promises, he myt be a leaky mouth and lack corporate dispositions.
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by dinggle: 8:44pm On May 10, 2016
I concur Nigeria needs a third party....APC has absolutely failed!...what broke the camel's back for me are:
1, Fulani's herdsmen attack in the east and no one arrested or brought to justice.
2, The amnesty granted to 800 boko haram members...WHAT! All prisoners in Nigerian jails should have been granted amnesty before any boko haram members.....I honestly regret my support for Buhari. I was focus on a one way issue corruption! but now I know the man isn't a true Nigerian..........how could he grant amnesty to thieves and murders heartless humans.....yet those who did not commit half of what these guys committed are languishing in jails for minor crimes. Boko haram stole lives, broke families, turned wives to widows, turned children to orphans and yet Buhari in equating them to Niger Delta militants granted them amnesty.....Nigeria is better than this and come 2019 he will pay dearly for that decision. I don't blame Tinubu or the Yorubas for supporting the North. I'm more angry at Jonathan because by condoling corruption he gave Buhari an easy win and made the choice easier for Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by yahrant140(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2016
MrHenri:
Donald Duke might be an option for pdp if the really want to match buhari in 2019. Otherwise no way out for them.
lol bros wake up! Donald Duke didn't have what it takes to play northern ethics politics......
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 10, 2016
As long as d inec chairman is an ally of PMB, APC wil continue ruling for a very long time, PDP lost out in d last election because JEGA change am for GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by FlatheadCoward: 8:46pm On May 10, 2016
Equalizer:

Ipob don lose him sense pata pata.
Which SW do you expect to vote for you? The one you hate and attack on radio Biafra? Which North? You SEners hate Buhari because he's Fulani. Hypocrite.

Better listen and listen well, no Yoruba will vote for apku chopping man from a Yoruba hating ethnicity. grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by oloworulz(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2016
Fayose and FFS for presidebt
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Ashmark(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2016
Me and my brothers cos PDP and APC are the same
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by olayanju22(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2016
None of the above+ meanwhile

Pure and Undiluted Coconut oil available @ 7k per litter(That's unbelievable right?)
Holla at your boy

#abuja tinz
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by 9ja4show: 8:48pm On May 10, 2016
seunmsg:

Outside of Ekiti, he has no support in the south west.

Unfortunately ekiti is not southwest.
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Surfboard(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2016
Ibrahim Shekarau in my opinion.
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 10, 2016
Gov Dankwambo/Peter Obi: A combo of proven technocrats in the financial services sector, and politics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness / Lawyers To INEC: Death Of APC Candidate Does Not Invalidate Election / Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.