Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,357 members, 7,839,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll (35981 Views)

PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC / PDP Has Lost Focus Says Bode George - There is Confusion Everywhere / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Nobody: 10:33am On May 11, 2016
macof:

why insult the igbo man?
this made less sense than his post. ... everything here is complete silly talk. ..how old are you?

Wat a beautiful question, please wait let me ask my BC
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Nobody: 11:01am On May 11, 2016
Abagworo:
The question should be who can win Buhari? The answer is nobody in politics today can match Buhari.
APC have lost it already. Even if na dasuki, sure win against d Herdman Buhari
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by adesharp2(m): 11:19am On May 11, 2016
2019 wil be vry intersted. But d only way PDP can get power bck is by tryin to win bck all dia strng cacus den now neigoate power wit d north whc mean dat d north wil be d president nd a southern wil be d vice president nd smbdy frm east wil be d samate president.if dis is nt done 4get it APC wil continue to Rule.
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Kingspin(m): 11:34am On May 11, 2016
Abagworo:
The question should be who can win Buhari? The answer is nobody in politics today can match Buhari.
This is a joke of the century. There so many Nigerians who your Buhari can never meet their back. Is only in Nigeria a murderer become a leader. Nigeria don't need a newspaper leader.
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Kyase(m): 11:47am On May 11, 2016
kesikeller:
guy na SUG president?
Lol na joke i been dey joke na
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by DedeNkem: 11:57am On May 11, 2016
padreopio5684:

You are setting us backward

As if Nigerians have not been "setting us backward"!
I don't know whether you've read the history of Nigeria. Since 1960s Nigerians have been f*ucking things up!

Nigerians are incapable to lead a country, especially, Northerners and Yorubas who have been in power since 1960s!

These two groups of people brought nothing but massive corruption, severe hardship, murderous regimes, massive insecurity, massive electoral frauds, etc!

Don't get me started.

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by KelvinKelt(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2016
Godswill Obot Akpabio
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by thugthang(m): 1:45pm On May 11, 2016
Ifa hear?
chikel2000:
For me Fayose, he has the entire support of the south east n south south, maybe 65% of those in south west, majority in north central. He just need to step up his game to suit dos in the north. My opinion though
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by kesikeller(m): 2:45pm On May 11, 2016
Kyase:
Lol na joke i been dey joke na
lol I for talk

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Chikpat(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2016
Ddaji:
I think FFK can do the magic, he is son of SW that will earn him 60% of their vote,in-law and darling of SE that can earn him 95% of SE,mouthpiece of GEJ which can attract sympathy from SS 95% votes,great enemies and online attacker of Fulani which can attract sympathy from middlebeltans 60% of the votes from the votes from that region, votes from dankwambo,darus isyaka and PDP sympathisers that can attract 45% votes from NE,shekara,barafawa,former PDP governor and other PDP lovers 25% of votes from NW.

D very FFK dat cannot win councillorship election in his ward?
Let us even assume he win his ward, he CANNOT be elected president in Nigeria.... he z a THiEF!!!

Forward ever, backward never!

We r fighting corruption in Nigeria and thieves have no chance again.
D only service to the nation we demand of FFK z too return our money and be understanding enough to bear the consequences of his misdeeds :which cud mean goin to JAIL.
Good bye to jagba jagba!!!
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Chikpat(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2016
gommex:
As long as d inec chairman is an ally of PMB, APC wil continue ruling for a very long time, PDP lost out in d last election because JEGA change am for GEJ

Really?
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by padreopio5684(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2016
DedeNkem:

I don't know whether you've read the history of Nigeria. Since 1960s Nigerians have been f*ucking things up!

Nigerians are incapable to lead a country, especially, Northerners and Yorubas who have been in power since 1960s!

These two groups of people brought nothing but massive corruption, severe hardship, murderous regimes, massive insecurity, massive electoral frauds, etc!

Don't get me started.
How did you think China started just by believing themselves its just that ethnicity issue is killing Nigeria
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by mrmatt(m): 5:51pm On May 11, 2016
DAVID MARK/ IKE EKWEREMADU
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by DedeNkem: 7:59pm On May 11, 2016
padreopio5684:

How did you think China started just by believing themselves its just that ethnicity issue is killing Nigeria

I didn't mention China as a model. You may not know, but China is a communist country. Search Communism in the dictionary to know the meaning. You would know it's not what we want.

Our main problem is massive corruption which was created by the northerners and Yorubas!
And also, northerners and yorubas created the tribalism we have in Nigeria today! No ethnic group has killed more Nigerians than the hausas/fulanis (northerners)! Northerners are the only people who want to impose their religion on others!

We need to be truthful to ourselves. Nigeria has never worked well since the British forced us together! We should split Nigeria into three countries - Biafra Republic, Arewa Islamic Republic and Oduduwa Republic. This is the only way Yorubas and Igbos will have peace away from murderous hausas and fulanis!
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 11:37pm On May 11, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

....but he was flogged silly thrice.

Was he defeated by spirits then?

angry
He wrote: [quote author =Abagworo] nobody in politics today[/quote]
You don't have to comment on every thread, and if you wish to do so, read in between the lines thoroughly sad
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:21am On May 12, 2016
RoyalPriesthuud:

angry
He wrote:
You don't have to comment on every thread, and if you wish to do so, read in between the lines thoroughly sad

Is comprehension your problem? Is today 2019?
Are those some of the people that flogged him mercilessly not still alive today?
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Deadlytruth(m): 6:42am On May 12, 2016
DedeNkem:

Don't get me started.

History does not support your claim. Nigeria had actually always been ruled and misruled by Hausa-Igbo coalitions of NPC-NCNC, NPN-NPP and PDP. 2015 was the first time Yorubas went into coalition with the North.
On the issue of massive looting of treasury; an Igbo man called Aguyi Ironsi laid the foundation by his Unification Decree which dismantled our federal structure and redirected all revenues to the centre making the treasury so huge and tantalizing for all subsequent rulers not to be able to resist the temptation of looting from it. Had Ironsi allowed the funds to remain at the regions each region would have eventually been split into smaller regions or states in such a way that the fiscal federalism would have only trickled down to as many new regions or states as created. Under such a scenario there would have been virtually nothing available to loot at the centre after exhausting their tax revenue from the regions to pay army salaries among others.
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 7:56am On May 12, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Is comprehension your problem? Is today 2019?
Are those some of the people that flogged him mercilessly not still alive today?
If there is anything I hate, it is 'educated' people making unintelligent assumptions and submissions. As it stands now, you're not fit enough for political debates, keep off!
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:43am On May 12, 2016
RoyalPriesthuud:
If there is anything I hate, it is 'educated' people making unintelligent assumptions and submissions. As it stands now, you're not fit enough for political debates, keep off!

You must be talking to the man in the mirror. Of a truth, Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by DedeNkem: 4:23am On May 13, 2016
Deadlytruth:

History does not support your claim. Nigeria had actually always been ruled and misruled by Hausa-Igbo coalitions of NPC-NCNC, NPN-NPP and PDP. 2015 was the first time Yorubas went into coalition with the North.
On the issue of massive looting of treasury; an Igbo man called Aguyi Ironsi laid the foundation by his Unification Decree which dismantled our federal structure and redirected all revenues to the centre making the treasury so huge and tantalizing for all subsequent rulers not to be able to resist the temptation of looting from it. Had Ironsi allowed the funds to remain at the regions each region would have eventually been split into smaller regions or states in such a way that the fiscal federalism would have only trickled down to as many new regions or states as created. Under such a scenario there would have been virtually nothing available to loot at the centre after exhausting their tax revenue from the regions to pay army salaries among others.

You're blaming Ironsi for the massive corruption and destruction northerners and yorubas created?

Whatever you were high on when you wrote that, I want it please.
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Deadlytruth(m): 6:06am On May 13, 2016
DedeNkem:

You're blaming Ironsi for the massive corruption and destruction northerners and yorubas created?

Whatever you were high on when you wrote that, I want it please.

You obviously don't know the relationship between corruption and political Economics.
However, let me remind you that Zik was the first ever Nigerian to be indicted of corruption. This was in connection with the way he handled funds of the Africa Development Bank. So it can be comfortably said that an Igbo man set the pace of corruption and Yoruba and Hausa only learned from him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today / "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.