Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,456 members, 7,839,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll (35983 Views)

PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC / PDP Has Lost Focus Says Bode George - There is Confusion Everywhere / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by billyG(m): 9:30pm On May 10, 2016
Pdp shld 4get about president till 20yrs later.
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Praktikals(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2016
seunmsg:

Outside of Ekiti, he has no support in the south west.
And Ekiti is the least populated in the whole of south western Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Kaldakinn: 9:34pm On May 10, 2016
Babangida
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Fourwinds: 9:39pm On May 10, 2016
temitemi1:
My ROLE MODEL grin
Fayose and Tompolo as president and vice president respectively.....heheheheheeee

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by eyeview: 9:40pm On May 10, 2016
olusipimp:

Which south west......he's not worthy to be a councillor here over south west.....maybe da 5% region will endorse him,not south west. IPOD tout
He is entitled to his opinion. Please,state your own candidate and desist from derailing the purpose with name calling
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by padreopio5684(m): 9:45pm On May 10, 2016
For me I think there is a lot we don't know but if pdp is zoning the party chairman to the north then it's ekweremadu and lamido then saraki senate president

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by yungmill(m): 9:54pm On May 10, 2016
When will we look beyond pdp and apc! They are one of the same! Why wont they take nigerians for a ride when power is 100% likely to be with them, for once lets give other parties a chance. Apc and pdp are useless, lets dump them and the the party lucky enough to be in power work like beasts to retain it, right now power is like the birthright of apc and pdp lets shame them for once

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Holubante: 9:56pm On May 10, 2016
I will suggest Prof. Jerry Gana as the presidential candidate and Jimi Agbaje to pick the V P slot.. PDP still has south south and south east in her kitty.. As for fayose , he will be a liability to PDP . He s onlY relevant in Ekiti. Other south west states will deny him. Don't forget the northerners are yet to forgive him for the obituary newspaper advert.

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by LoneRanger2: 9:56pm On May 10, 2016
Abagworo:
The question should be who can win Buhari? The answer is nobody in politics today can match Buhari.
You said it all.
One thing people don't understand about the North is that when it comes to politics,Buhari has a cult followership.

The (talakas) are die hard Buhari supporters and they make up 90% of voters.Bring any politician from the North,PMB will defeat that person.

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Achorise: 10:03pm On May 10, 2016
Abagworo:
The question should be who can win Buhari? The answer is nobody in politics today can match Buhari.
If so bro, Nigeria has a long way to go.Check out the ages of president who performed excellently in their time.I love Buhari but I think a younger mind would have done better.

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by stinggy(m): 10:04pm On May 10, 2016
Nobody is even talking about my guy - Sule Lamido, the silent achiever.

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by TemmyMatt(m): 10:05pm On May 10, 2016
This isn't funny. The PDP has lost direction... One day,the PDP will form a Coalition,just the way Jagaban's ACN did - and today we have the Mighty APC.

I seal my lips on who is fit for the 2019 Presidency... As for Fayose,who will vote a thug as a President of the Most Populous Black Nation in the world?

I rest my case...
Cc: TonyeBarcanista

4 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by mrphate(m): 10:06pm On May 10, 2016
Ben bruce/nuhu ribadu
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by olajizz01(m): 10:12pm On May 10, 2016
chikel2000:
For me Fayose, he has the entire support of the south east n south south, maybe 65% of those in south west, majority in north central. He just need to step up his game to suit dos in the north. My opinion though
which southwest are u talking about,u need to clarify it,they can vote for him in Ekiti where he garnered 200k votes as govnor,the small state in SW,but outside Ekiti,omo forget.

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 10, 2016
in my forecast, politicians re always desperate n impatient, if PMB is able to deliver, he will going back to aso rock n if otherwise, some politician in d likes of atiku, kwankwaso , elrufai, nuhu ribadu,saraki re likely to defect or form new party or try to merge, by 2018, we will understand d direction of d wind better, and if GEJ hv d courage to come back then , wonders may happen,
On a very serious note, Nigeria is under forced marriage (almagAmation) , Igbo's re scared of Hausa n vice versa, Yoruba hv Hausa as a political ally, NIGER DELTA(SS) take IGBO as their brother...
I am an IGBO man ,if u take a look at things critically, u will see IGBO investing in Hausa n Yoruba lands but the later H n Y can never invest in an igbo territory n after they say we re smart, who is fooling who, take a look at what happened during n after the war, when d a/c of IGBO man were reduced to 20 pounds, it is just by d Grace of God that we re here today, we re like the Israelites, no matter hw d enemies press us, we ll always succeed to their amazement...
in fact we need freedom, we need Biafra, it is in our blood, n I hope that in d nearest future BIAFRA will be a #Mission accomplished.
May the Will of God be done in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by olajizz01(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2016
No credible candidate in pdp,is it the BK founder Modu sherif or Ribadu who can not win ordinary governorship in his state.

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
PDP did more harm than good to this country likewise APC ,i don't see any point in electing a presidentIal candidate from any of those parties,they are all merchants of loot.
this your bobie sha
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by XaviDayo(m): 10:50pm On May 10, 2016
Me......u have something against, shove it up up ass
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by BAZETU12: 10:59pm On May 10, 2016
PDP IS DEAD

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 10, 2016
Nuhu Ribadu and Oby Ezekwesile. Both are a perfect match and the right combination for the job. Also politically, religiously and everything else, they'll gather support from the elite class who inadvertently controls the lower class.

Should PDP field a regular politician in 2019, then it's a work-over to them and an easy ride to the APC retaining power beyond 2019. Fayose is a political liability and of no political value. His depth of lopsided regional politics of divide and rule has relegated him to the anal of political history and on the side of negativity.

With Ribadu/Ezekwesile 2019 PDP is sure to give the ruling party a great fight for the much coveted number 1 seat of the Nation

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:08pm On May 10, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:

not thrice oga, what did late yaradua said on the day he was sworn in, he said though the election was rigged but i will like every party to work wit me

That's not what he said.
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Gogetta(m): 11:12pm On May 10, 2016
RT honourabe Stella Oduah grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by VagileVictor(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2016
GEJ is coming back to continue his good works.
If you want him again, hit like.

3 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Loonyy(m): 12:01am On May 11, 2016
Me jorrrr.....mtcheeeeew Dem no wise!
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by dokunbam(m): 12:02am On May 11, 2016
Nalikedis:
If Buhari deliver 40% of campaign promises before 2019 election... It will be very difficult for anybody to beat up but if the government fails in its promises then Ibori sef might likely defeat him in Kano... Moreover, there is a very good chance that APC government will deliver... U cant have Fasola, Osinbajo, Onu, Amaechi, Buhari in a team and not make a difference

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by gawu1: 12:28am On May 11, 2016
dinggle:
I concur Nigeria needs a third party....APC has absolutely failed!...what broke the camel's back for me are:
1, Fulani's herdsmen attack in the east and no one arrested or brought to justice.
2, The amnesty granted to 800 boko haram members...WHAT! All prisoners in Nigerian jails should have been granted amnesty before any boko haram members.....I honestly regret my support for Buhari. I was focus on a one way issue corruption! but now I know the man isn't a true Nigerian..........how could he grant amnesty to thieves and murders heartless humans.....yet those who did not commit half of what these guys committed are languishing in jails for minor crimes. Boko haram stole lives, broke families, turned wives to widows, turned children to orphans and yet Buhari in equating them to Niger Delta militants granted them amnesty.....Nigeria is better than this and come 2019 he will pay dearly for that decision. I don't blame Tinubu or the Yorubas for supporting the North. I'm more angry at Jonathan because by condoling corruption he gave Buhari an easy win and made the choice easier for Nigerians.
Bros, when you want to catch recalcitrant dog, you dash it meat. That is the game plan. Wait and see, soon shakau & his big lieutenants will come out near the surface.
Stop pain!

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by olawuyi12(m): 1:02am On May 11, 2016
watch out for sule lamaido

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by kesikeller(m): 1:23am On May 11, 2016
Kyase:
Ffk and metuh, president and vice respectively.....
guy na SUG president?

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Ebukaokeke5: 2:02am On May 11, 2016
None.

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by GANJAFARMER: 2:19am On May 11, 2016
Abagworo:
We've heard that all the time , once their interests aligns, the PDP will prop up their own stooge and Buhari will fall like a pack of cards especially now that his rating all over the country is dangerously low.

Buhari can't function after 2019 , but if you people decides to keep him there even on a wheelchair no wahala because Nigerians will beg Cameroon, Ghana , and Haiti for aid. What you're seeing now is the beginning of labor pain - The real pain comes later.
I never knew you were this simple .

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by fizufizy: 3:16am On May 11, 2016
Sunnycliff:
The voice of the Zombies will re echo like DOES PDP STILL EXIST?
pdp is dead and buried just like ur Biafra nation
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by fizufizy: 3:17am On May 11, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
We've heard that all the time , once their interests aligns, the PDP will prop up their own stooge and Buhari will fall like a pack of cards especially now that his rating all over the country is dangerously low.

Buhari can't function after 2019 , but if you people decides to keep him there even on a wheelchair no wahala because Nigerians will beg Cameroon, Ghana , and Haiti for aid. What you're seeing now is the beginning of labor pain - The real pain comes later.
I never knew you were this simple .
wailer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna South Chiefdoms To Be Converted To Emirates / Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat / Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.