Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,347 members, 7,839,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll (35980 Views)

PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC / PDP Has Lost Focus Says Bode George - There is Confusion Everywhere / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Ghost01(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2016
Sheriff/Fayose 2019. Wouldn't that be something? grin

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by oloba(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2016
Dangote/ Jim Ovia

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Opharhe: 8:55pm On May 10, 2016
Kyase:

So north central na where e dey for naija geopolitical zone?
You're talking as if Taraba and Gombe states are not in the North. PDP also has strong presence in Kogi, Benue and Plateau all in the North. So face the facts abeg.

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by 4nobody4every1: 8:55pm On May 10, 2016
No vacancy in Aso rock till 2099, APC all the way grin grin
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Tukor32: 8:56pm On May 10, 2016
I can less, Y b4 then I have reached the promise land.(land of the rising sun)ALA BIAFRA
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by enricky: 8:56pm On May 10, 2016
chikel2000(m):
For me Fayose, he has the entire support of the south east n south south, maybe 65% of those in south west, majority in north central. He just need to step up his game to suit dos in the north. My opinion though.

On what basis do feel he has 65% from the south west, where did you get your analysis figures from.

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by imoke1(m): 8:56pm On May 10, 2016
Bukola saraki is the man

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by ofiko123(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2016
Sule lamido

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by spencekat(m): 8:59pm On May 10, 2016
cool
Abagworo:
The question should be who can win Buhari? The answer is nobody in politics today can match Buhari.
Story!
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by chidozieikeji2: 8:59pm On May 10, 2016
Kyase:

Absolutely none. For No not one(hymns)
PDP shud. field Rabiu kwankwaso and u see. Apc pack out of aso rock in 2019 the one chance change swagger have expired so it can't work out again in next election sai. Kwakwansiya
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by just2okworld(f): 9:01pm On May 10, 2016
Google is your friend
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by captianfreeman(m): 9:01pm On May 10, 2016
For the man who stand a good chance of defeating APC in 2019 abi? You better extend your search light to KOWA party and APGA.
Though the promised change by the APC is not
coming quickly as expected by the masses, I am very hopeful it will eventually come. PDP , is definitely out of our options for now . Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Laid2001: 9:01pm On May 10, 2016
For NOW none, according to OKUgbE
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by inaiduna(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2016
Donald Duke and Nuhu Ribadu in any order (if they are still interested)

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Efikman(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2016
Donald Duke

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by bbmoringa: 9:03pm On May 10, 2016
WATCH OUT for SULE LAMIDO/JIMI AGBAJE 2019,PEEDEEPEE,POWER!This combinatn will send the fulani dullard parkg

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by lazeal: 9:03pm On May 10, 2016
Ddaji:
I think FFK can do the magic, he is son of SW that will earn him 60% of their vote,in-law and darling of SE that can earn him 95% of SE,mouthpiece of GEJ which can attract sympathy from SS 95% votes,great enemies and online attacker of Fulani which can attract sympathy from middlebeltans 60% of the votes from the votes from that region, votes from dankwambo,darus isyaka and PDP sympathisers that can attract 45% votes from NE,shekara,barafawa,former PDP governor and other PDP lovers 25% of votes from NW.
people like you are the reason why Nigeria will NEVER progress. All you suggestion only indicate one thing: SENTIMENTS

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Sylvester70(m): 9:05pm On May 10, 2016
if nigeria survies till 2019 only then can we say this sh!t.

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by greatjoshy(m): 9:05pm On May 10, 2016
BEN BRUCE/ NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA
simple!

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by YelloweWest: 9:05pm On May 10, 2016
yahrant140:

bros, that not buhari oooooo
minister of interior made the mistake and he apologies immediately.

Something I watched? Buhari made the mistake several times
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

So why did the flogging stop na?

Out of pity
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by RobinHez(m): 9:11pm On May 10, 2016
Is it only PdP & Apc that exists in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 10, 2016
danot1030:
are you typing from your dream?
of a fact, Atiku is PdP because he is one of the founding fathers and he will never forgive OBJ for ruining his ambition and the structure of PDP... My Opinion, they are all thieves... The foundation of this country is terribly bad, true federalism or our seperate ways.

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by billyG(m): 9:15pm On May 10, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

....but he was flogged silly thrice.
Was he defeated by spirits then?
point of correction ;he was Rigged out.
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 10, 2016
Equalizer:
Senator Ike Ekweremadu is the only sure PDP candidate that can withstand APC and PMB if only hatred will ever allow the North and southwest vote an Igbo man to power..
like the same hate allow south east and south south vote a northerner,look there is something called choice,it free of charge
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Seunjungle(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2016
People don't know what political game entails...I sees those politicians in PDP as regional politicians. The like of Obiano, Akpabio, Fayose, Sule Lamido and others as regional politicians that can only pull votes in their various region or within their states...some can not pull the crowds in their region except state.

Don't you remember how long it took Buhari to be accepted in the whole four regions that voted him in? 12-13years!

Who in PDP can pull crowds now?

People still prefers PMB!

We can see the iota of truth in his government!

We can see transparency to some extents!

His government has vision!

He tackles corruption to some level(even though they call it witch hunting)!

The accountability to face terrorism is shown!

We can feel n see the both light n breeze of good governance that is in disguise!

He has cruel hatred for the looters!

Then, who among PDP has all these?NO ONE can beat PMB!

Am 99% loyal to bihari/osinbajo2019!!!

6 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by emmanuelbrown26: 9:21pm On May 10, 2016
Abagworo:
The question should be who can win Buhari? The answer is nobody in politics today can match Buhari.
NWANEM(my broda) u really said it all. Nobody in today's politics can match Buhari, dats the fact

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by sucess001(m): 9:23pm On May 10, 2016
Ben Bruce na...who else?
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by olusipimp(m): 9:23pm On May 10, 2016
chikel2000:
For me Fayose, he has the entire support of the south east n south south, maybe 65% of those in south west, majority in north central. He just need to step up his game to suit dos in the north. My opinion though

Which south west......he's not worthy to be a councillor here over south west.....maybe da 5% region will endorse him,not south west. IPOD tout

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by billyG(m): 9:24pm On May 10, 2016
yahrant140:

bros, that not buhari oooooo
minister of interior made the mistake and he apologies immediately.
Wailers & children of pdp just dey fast & pray make pmb dey put his foot in his mouth.Haba whick kind generation b this?

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by emmanuelbrown26: 9:26pm On May 10, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

....but he was flogged silly thrice.

Was he defeated by spirits then?
not thrice oga, what did late yaradua said on the day he was sworn in, he said though the election was rigged but i will like every party to work wit me
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Mzzpeece(f): 9:30pm On May 10, 2016
Nuhu ribadu/Godswill Akpabio ....all those saying Fayose...ipray say fayose win primaries sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) / #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.