Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,342 members, 7,839,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll (35979 Views)

PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC / PDP Has Lost Focus Says Bode George - There is Confusion Everywhere / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Babacele: 3:19am On May 11, 2016
modath:

This is the kind of polarizing mindsets people should try to rise above, A Fulani man presented himself and he was rejected by Ibos, Yorubas that supported him are tagged slaves & you are alluding to "hatred".... Really? shocked.... Hatred ? Why the preoccupation with that word?

Did tolerance and mutual respect ever go from the other direction in the first place? Was there ever a moment of even acceptance that this "person" is human too?

To whom much is given, uncountable is expected... It's difficult to sow corn and reap beans, Glass House bros, Glass House....

What we need right now is for people to drop bias and build bridges, one hand can't place load on the head...

Ponder about this, Peace...
and to tell you how hatred and bigotry have finished his likes ,he didn't even mention Okorocha, Onu ,etc because they are yoloba hausas but that rogue of a deputy senate president and a PDP. We have the number and the strength to determine the next president : most definite that a senate rule forger isn't the one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by fizufizy: 3:20am On May 11, 2016
VagileVictor:
GEJ is coming back to continue his good works.
If you want him again, hit like.
in your dreams
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by playtheblues(f): 3:56am On May 11, 2016
You just listed names of thieves, are you a Public Prosecutor?

Nalikedis:
If Buhari deliver 40% of campaign promises before 2019 election... It will be very difficult for anybody to beat up but if the government fails in its promises then Ibori sef might likely defeat him in Kano... Moreover, there is a very good chance that APC government will deliver... U cant have Fasola, Osinbajo, Onu, Amaechi, Buhari in a team and not make a difference

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by babamoha(m): 4:38am On May 11, 2016
For PDP to win APC pdp will need to break Apc into pieces.

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Scatterboss(m): 5:30am On May 11, 2016
modath:

This is the kind of polarizing mindsets people should try to rise above, A Fulani man presented himself and he was rejected by Ibos, Yorubas that supported him are tagged slaves & you are alluding to "hatred".... Really? shocked.... Hatred ? Why the preoccupation with that word?

Did tolerance and mutual respect ever go from the other direction in the first place? Was there ever a moment of even acceptance that this "person" is human too?

To whom much is given, uncountable is expected... It's difficult to sow corn and reap beans, Glass House bros, Glass House....

What we need right now is for people to drop bias and build bridges, one hand can't place load on the head...

Ponder about this, Peace...

Hmmmmmm. Words of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Deadlytruth(m): 5:38am On May 11, 2016
idensko:
For me
RIBADU/ SOLUDO OR
RIBADU/ OSITA CHIDOKA

dey are all intelligent, young and civilized
Dis will be d Tru face of change.
Does Ribadu belong to any party?

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Deadlytruth(m): 5:44am On May 11, 2016
babadee1:

That's to let you know how much things have changed under Jonathan's misrule.

Moreover those first three times of Buhari's failure had elements of rigging by PDP.

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by coolscott(m): 5:47am On May 11, 2016
[size=17pt]Ibrahim Shekarau, former governor of Kano State[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by OgeneUkwenu(f): 6:09am On May 11, 2016
Who would want to see a Dullard in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by OgeneUkwenu(f): 6:12am On May 11, 2016
This is just a sympathetic APC thread.

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by manph: 6:40am On May 11, 2016
[quote author=eyeview post=45497830]As the PDP National convention draws near in Port harcourt,a lot of intrigues and political alignments have commenced with an eye on who will be the party's flag bearer at the 2019 presidential elections.
An opinion poll is on.
In your opinion,who do you think is the candidate that has the best chances of snatching the presidency from the ruling APC in 2019?
Please drop your opinion(well thought through).

HIS EXCELLENCY, MR. PETER OBI and His Excellency Sule Lamido (President and Vice President respectively)
By performance and exposure.
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by GhaliNaaba(m): 6:55am On May 11, 2016
seunmsg:

Outside of Ekiti, he has no support in the south west.
The the whole of Ekiti kete is not even up to a local government in Lagos. lollllll

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by vereniken: 7:03am On May 11, 2016
eyeview:
As the PDP National convention draws near in Port harcourt,a lot of intrigues and political alignments have commenced with an eye on who will be the party's flag bearer at the 2019 presidential elections.
An opinion poll is on.
In your opinion,who do you think is the candidate that has the best chances of snatching the presidency from the ruling APC in 2019?
Please drop your opinion(well thought through).

BURUJI KASHAMU!!!!

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by juman(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2016
stinggy:
Nobody is even talking about my guy - Sule Lamido, the silent achiever.
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by DedeNkem: 7:16am On May 11, 2016
Both PDP and APC are very corrupt. In fact, all politicians in Nigeria are very corrupt!

Nigeria needs two known incorruptible politicians, one from the UK and the other from U.S to be Interim President and VP respectively for, at least, an 6 year contract to wipe out corruption.

They will employ;
- Reputable U.S. and UK military Generals to reform the Nigerian Military.
- Reputable U.S. and UK Police chiefs to reform the Nigerian Police Force.
- Reputable U.S. and UK Intelligence Officers to reform the moribund Nigerian SSS (also known as DSS).
And other important government sectors.

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by George2016(m): 7:20am On May 11, 2016
I hope Sen. Godswill Akpabio will do a nice job
He is outstanding in current PDP.
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by omobaekiti: 7:22am On May 11, 2016
chikel2000:
For me Fayose, he has the entire support of the south east n south south, maybe 65% of those in south west, majority in north central. He just need to step up his game to suit dos in the north. My opinion though
Support for Fayose in Afao-ekiti is not even up to 65% not to talk of ekiti and then the whole of SW...Yoruba politics is very funny,we play politics of region I don't know why its like that but that's what I have noticed.

2 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by MinCeteris: 7:24am On May 11, 2016
chikel2000:
For me Fayose, he has the entire support of the south east n south south, maybe 65% of those in south west, majority in north central. He just need to step up his game to suit dos in the north. My opinion though

What a day dream!

3 Likes

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by MinCeteris: 7:27am On May 11, 2016
Kyase:

So north central na where e dey for naija geopolitical zone?

North Central is in the Niger delta.

Mumu, you better travel out of your village and see.

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by rasco2000me: 7:29am On May 11, 2016
for me,RIBADU WOULD HV BEEN BETER OPTION IF BUHARI IS NOT CONTESTIN AGAIN AS FOR THOSE WHO MENTION FAYOSE,DEY NEED TO EXAMINE DERE BRAIN,THOSE ARE THE ANIMALS IN HUMAN FORM,DEY DO NOT KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by divineappo(m): 7:44am On May 11, 2016
chikel2000:
u are just blabbing bcoz its easy to just talk, u just spitting trash
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by padreopio5684(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2016
DedeNkem:
Both PDP and APC are very corrupt. All politicians in Nigeria are very corrupt!

Nigeria needs two known incorruptible politicians, one from the UK and the other from U.S to be Interim President and VP for at least, a 6 year contract to wipe out corruption.

They will employ;
- Reputable U.S. and UK military Generals to reform the Nigerian Military.
- Reputable U.S. and UK Police chiefs to reform the Nigerian Police Force.
- Reputable U.S. and UK Intelligence Officers to reform the moribund Nigerian SSS (also known as DSS).
And other important government sectors.

You are setting us backward

1 Like

Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by macof(m): 7:57am On May 11, 2016
Saklekplus:

See ur myopic brain, it's was duller than half current,, why are u mentioning South West, which South West u are talking about,u guys should embrace ayodele chukwudi fayose, we don dash u, we even dash u bode George and ffk join .. So fayose can be SE president after u gain ur independent and make ffk his vice

why insult the igbo man?
this made less sense than his post. ... everything here is complete silly talk. ..how old are you?
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by macof(m): 8:01am On May 11, 2016
I would cast my vote and even campaign for Godswill Akpabio
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by macof(m): 8:04am On May 11, 2016
YelloweWest:
LOL.
I watched a sumit in katsina state today. Buhari was referring to it as kano.
grin grin im not surprised people call him a dullard
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Habbeyozii(m): 8:07am On May 11, 2016
fayose kooor , fagbemi ni......outside ekiti,who e be?
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by maestroz: 8:13am On May 11, 2016
idensko:
For me

RIBADU/ SOLUDO OR

RIBADU/ OSITA CHIDOKA

dey are all intelligent, young and civilized

Dis will be d Tru face of change.

you no like RIBADU/AKI N PAWPAW TICKET?
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by jerusalem101: 8:50am On May 11, 2016
NO BODY!
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by udatso: 9:02am On May 11, 2016
VagileVictor:
GEJ is coming back to continue his good works.
If you want him again, hit like.
joke of the day. Lol
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Nobody: 9:08am On May 11, 2016
North Central is part of North for your info. and PDP can never ever come back again.
chikel2000:
I didn't say north pls
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by chikel2000(m): 9:47am On May 11, 2016
guest12345:
North Central is part of North for your info. and PDP can never ever come back again.
U r the god of the north now
Re: Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll by Barrysleek(m): 10:31am On May 11, 2016
Goodluck/Sambo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Meet My Lookalike Son" - Reno Omokri Shares Photo / Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide / Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.