Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? (26010 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] / Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:04am On May 12, 2016
Smartsyn:
dream on brother, dream on. I share your dream though, but we both know, it aint happening, at least not in Nigeria.

I'll keep following the thread....probably one of em will grow some balls and tell us her story
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 9:07am On May 12, 2016
CaptainECole1:
ok great!
so how did u came about nairaland? smiley

It was a chance encounter while searching for something on google. How did you? smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:12am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

It was a chance encounter while searching for something on google. How did you? smiley
same here ... but I've known nairaland for over a year now...
So where in SA do u stay?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 9:15am On May 12, 2016
CaptainECole1:
same here ... but I've known nairaland for over a year now...
So where in SA do u stay?

So you were lurking all this time? What made you finally decide to join?

I reside in Pretoria? And you?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

So you were lurking all this time? What made you finally decide to join?

I reside in Pretoria? And you?
Am a naija boy grin
I stay in Kano..
but I really wanna visit SA.. I see pretty girls there!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by blesszzy(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, I do look innocent until you realise how true that saying "looks can be deceiving", truly is. I'm not a bad girl per se, I just have occasional flare-ups of madness
.. jus be deceiving ur self. okay!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 9:24am On May 12, 2016
CaptainECole1:
Am a naija boy grin
I stay in Kano..
but I really wanna visit SA.. I see pretty girls there!

Kano is in the north, right? North meets South, sounds like a match made in heaven tongue

Doesnt sound like you guys venture out a lot. You're like the clown fish of your country, because I've never met a "Northerner" here. It's usually people from the west side & Igbo people
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

Kano is in the north, right? North meets South, sounds like a match made in heaven tongue

Doesnt sound like you guys venture out a lot. You're like the clown fish of your country, because I've never met a "Northerner" here. It's usually people from the west side & Igbo people
no baby, I only reside in Kano,but am from southern Nigeria,

and yes, you're right most people from the north are conservative Muslims, who prefer to stay in their land.

so are you from Pretoria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 9:35am On May 12, 2016
blesszzy:
.. jus be deceiving ur self. okay!

Ok wink
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 9:38am On May 12, 2016
CaptainECole1:
no baby, I only reside in Kano,but am from southern Nigeria,

and yes, you're right most people from the north are conservative Muslims, who prefer to stay in their land.

so are you from Pretoria?

Oh, great!

No, just like you, I moved to Pretoria. I'm originally from East London.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

Oh, great!

No, just like you, I moved to Pretoria. I'm originally from East London.
oh okay! great
I'll holla you with my main account soon... I was banned, this is just my alternate acct wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 9:46am On May 12, 2016
CaptainECole1:
oh okay! great
I'll holla you with my main account soon... I was banned, this is just my alternate acct wink

What's your main handle? I hope it's someone I like cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:52am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

What's your main handle? I hope it's someone I like cheesy
hehehe
you don't know me... its similar to this moniker!
"CaptainEColeJnr" that's my main handle!
I was issued a two-day ban by one motherf**cker mod angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 10:27am On May 12, 2016
CaptainECole1:
hehehe
you don't know me... its similar to this moniker!
"CaptainEColeJnr" that's my main handle!
I was issued a two-day ban by one motherf**cker mod angry

Awww. What did you say/do to be put on the naughty corner?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by HurtgenForest: 10:32am On May 12, 2016
Smartsyn:
A previous thread asked if you've ever experience a sex scene, and it got me thinking, it either you've seen someone or you've been seen, though in my own case caught.

We started from the sitting room, her panties and bra was left at the sitting room while I carried her to my room. We were savaging each other when my mum unlocked the door with her own key, came into the house and saw panties, bra and cloths littered in the sitting room,(my boxer was also there). I was on top of her when she walk into my room. I was like "Mum, it's not what you think". My mum was with our undies so we were there both naked, starring at her like we've seen a ghost. She was like we should continue naa, I was like "we don do finish". She asked about the condom and I said "we forgot". She just shook her head, smiled, threw our cloths to us and left us in self pity..

I don't believe this story.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by kakadinho0880: 10:41am On May 12, 2016
legalspices:
Ur head is bogusly there cheesy....exactly my thought cheesy
legalspices, sup?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:06am On May 12, 2016
Freiden:
Ayam highly disappointed.... Took my time to read each and every comment from the 1st page to the last page hoping to read from a lady, narrating how she was caught in the act....unfortunately, none was brave enough to do so.

I hope for a world where ladies would be as proud as men when it comes to sexual activities.

A world where 'let's go fork' will sound like 'Let's go play football'.

Soon
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 11:24am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

Awww. What did you say/do to be put on the naughty corner?
I and a girl were insulting ourselves .. so they banned me for calling her "idiot" cry .. but they didn't ban her angry ... am sure the mod has a crush on the gurl ..
well, I'll behave myself next time
am a ladies man you know wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 11:28am On May 12, 2016
CaptainECole1:
I and a girl were insulting ourselves .. so they banned me for calling her "idiot" cry .. but they didn't ban her angry ... am sure the mod has a crush on the gurl ..
well, I'll behave myself next time
am a ladies man you know wink

Ha! Slow down, playa! What makes you call yourself a ladies man? Got hoes in different area codes? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 11:30am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

Ha! Slow down, playa! What makes you call yourself a ladies man? Got hoes in different area codes? grin
got many of them here on nairaland grin
everywhere dear.
Lagos,Benin, Port Harcourt and even Johannesburg cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Smartsyn(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2016
HurtgenForest:

I don't believe this story.
you're right, I don't believe it either, but you can ask the girl in question, she's a nairalander..
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by HurtgenForest: 11:42am On May 12, 2016
Smartsyn:
you're right, I don't believe it either, but you can ask the girl in question, she's a nairalander..

Give us her moniker then..
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Smartsyn(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Give us her moniker then..
you want a thread about me to make front-page, that a nairalander was killed in his sleep, abi?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 11:46am On May 12, 2016
CaptainECole1:
got many of them here on nairaland grin
everywhere dear.
Lagos,Benin, Port Harcourt and even Johannesburg cool

Lol, an inter-continental dicks man. I see.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Youngpo413: 12:00pm On May 12, 2016
selfdefence:
Why then should u have sex before marriage??
for self defense.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, an inter-continental dicks man. I see.
cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by HurtgenForest: 12:08pm On May 12, 2016
Smartsyn:
you want a thread about me to make front-page, that a nairalander was killed in his sleep, abi?

grin grin grin grin grin

Na you sabi.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by menstrualpad: 12:21pm On May 12, 2016
Durban, this weekend, starting 4 pm Friday.... pick you up at King Shaka.... straight up to Salt Rock
PunkyV:

Look, it's different when you're the one doing it & when someone else is doing it, trust me. Especially in close proximity. It makes you feel dirty, is the only way I can explain it. It's almost like you've been jizzed on cheesy

State the time & place & prepare for the hurricane wink tongue grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 12:30pm On May 12, 2016
menstrualpad:
Durban, this weekend, starting 4 pm Friday.... pick you up at King Shaka.... straight up to Salt Rock

All that distance. What should I be looking forward to? wink
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2016
[quote author=Zane2point4 post=45538422][/quote] it's expected... I am happy at least she gave you a second chance
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by menstrualpad: 2:04pm On May 12, 2016
a beautiful weekend.
PunkyV:

All that distance. What should I be looking forward to? wink
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 2:07pm On May 12, 2016
menstrualpad:
a beautiful weekend.

Doing what? I like Durbs, it's a beautiful city. How long have you been living there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) / Does Body Count Actually Count? / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.