Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos (30716 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage / IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Ilovemystate: 9:07am On May 15, 2016
nuelzy:
gringrin....lmfao cheesy

Any good news from east give the poor boy heart attack, he nearly committed suicide after watching drone video coverage of Onitsha last night, very jealous nigga and insecure villager grin

This is the video of Onitsha those that a secard of emerging economic hab want to blackmail with their nonsense pollution trash. Kindly watch Onitsha video
https://www.nairaland.com/3105186/wow-video-onitsha-anambra-state
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by idima(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2016
if you are not happy with the progress in abia state please visit the nearest transformer and give it a hug

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by sukkot: 9:38am On May 15, 2016
YorubaHighness:
I've got more pictures, just ask
those ibadan pictures you posted are extremely impressive

3 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Preciousnelly19: 9:39am On May 15, 2016
LoveMachine:
You people ruin every thread! Why can't it ever just be congrats to one another that our cities are finally receiveing proper care and governance? Instead it degenerates into a pissing contest of who's locale is worse.

I'm happy for my family in Aba. I see you shining.
Congrats but let it not be the type that your government always construct and it's been damaged in no distance time due to the quality of the roads.
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by bigsam1992(m): 9:42am On May 15, 2016
YorubaHighness:

I don't respond to noise. Major or non-major roads, new roads needs to start having sidewalks.

U jus dey show how foolish and stupid u dey in ur tinking,if u want to advice go advice ur governors for south west
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by sukkot: 9:44am On May 15, 2016
idima:
if you are not happy with the progress in abia state please visit the nearest transformer and give it a hug

[img]http://4.bp..com/-NvgHNkQUJE0/TlfVigpqP1I/AAAAAAAAAHE/atz6Hmv8Ouo/s1600/Go+hug+transformer.jpg[/img]
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by LoveMachine(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2016
Preciousnelly19:

Congrats but let it not be the type that your government always construct and it's been damaged in no distance time due to the quality of the roads.

Oh fa'sho. That's never to be applauded.
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On May 15, 2016
YorubaHighness:
Ilorin roads with sidewalk

so you that is not blind that is a street? Olodo

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by VanBommel(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2016
futurenix:

No am not. There is hatred written all over u and even your shoes. For the record, Aba is a commercial city in Abia State and Umuahia is the state capital. All your acclaimed photos are state capitals.

Here are some photos of the cities u claim are heaven,
Compare these photos of the streets in ibadan and the ones I posted. Never been to ibadan or illorin but thank God for the Internet I Google some 2015 photos of some streets for you.

Since you think am blind, I can't find any sidewalks here unless your the blind one.
see brown roofs everywhere. No wonder they're being called....erm, what's that republic again?

2 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by SpotlezDonald25(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2016
If not for one thing I'd have derailed this thread with the current looks of PH Road, Uratta, Obohia, hollywood, ngwa road etc all in Aba. OP get ya facts right bro,, most Aba Road are still in a mess at the moment,, stop the hyping man.

4 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by glacswhite: 10:08am On May 15, 2016
SpotlezDonald25:
If not for one thing I'd have derailed this thread with the current looks of PH Road, Uratta, Obohia, hollywood, ngwa road etc all in Aba. OP get ya facts right bro,, most Aba Road are still in a mess at the moment,, stop the hyping man.

They did not spoil in his Tenure...Obohia will be constructed by Nddc of which they've agreed...they are coming through Crystal park and Umumba Road

Okezie have started gutter construction and sand filling at Ibere and Ozuomba off Obohia...but he said is in dry season that all this roads will be fixed

I can't tell of PH,road,Ohanku and Uratta
But bros nothing is wrong with Ngwa road...when last did u visit there?

Crystal park off Obohia is halve done by Nddc...Obohia by Nnentu is under construction by Nddc as well as Umumba rd off Egbelu

2 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by oboy3(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
fake pix spotted, the first pix is not Ibadan but ketu in Lagos. That building is a computer school at the ketu/ojota interchange. See the BRT lane
you beat me to it angry angry angry angry angry, i dont know when ketu lagos turn to ibadamland

see k-pec lesson building sef there
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by bonna4u(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2016
Why is the op deceiving people here? This 'tortoise head' governor is just painting roads whose state of repair needs are minimal. Aba people are not complaining of saint Micheal, pound, and the like of park roads. Come post pictures when ohanku, obohia, faulks, osusu road are fixed. Bulshit thread!
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by kindy51(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2016
futurenix:
@yorubalowness:

Non of the photos I posted are major roads, they are are the streets of Aba. All of them are named with "roads" if that is your confusion.

The major roads have sidewalks and are still under construction.
Stop exposing your stupidity and mediocrity in public forums.

If his predecessor performed just these in Aba It would have been better.
bros ur lie no get part two, so park road don turn to street abi? All those roads are Major road in the city of aba joor stop decieving people!!

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by hardcorevin(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2016
YorubaHighness:
Ondo roads with sidewalk

As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another......Once elected they become God on earth,they become Untouchable,unreachable and Egocentric.
They just dont care about us,Tank God for ‪#‎Media‬,its the Weapon of we Poor Masses!!!!!!!!

Praise the lord.my Ban had been lifted...Gods name be Praised!!!..Happy sunday.
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:56am On May 15, 2016
YorubaHighness:
Some i**iots will come here praising this half-arsed projects.

In 2016, y'all are still building roads without sidewalks? or bike lanes?
And open gutters grin grin
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by bonna4u(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2016
kindy51:
bros ur lie no get part two, so park road don turn to street abi? All those roads are Major road in the city of aba joor stop decieving people!!
Don't mind the Lai Mohammed wanna be. The op should have included weeks road in his list of constructed roads.
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by lordyugo: 11:00am On May 15, 2016
YorubaHighness:
Ondo roads with sidewalk

r u really dat troubled dat u r comparing a capital of a state wit a city dats nt even a capital. If u r not dim witted u would shown d pics of anoda city in ogun to compare wit aba.
lets forget capitals nd start wit towns nd villages den u would realise how embarrased u would be.

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by bonna4u(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2016
lordyugo:

r u really dat troubled dat u r comparing a capital of a state wit a city dats nt even a capital. If u r not dim witted u would shown d pics of anoda city in ogun to compare wit aba.
lets forget capitals nd start wit towns nd villages den u would realise how embarrased u would be.
Show us pictures from Abia State Capital then. Abum nwa afo Abia. Call a spade a spade. Okezie is doing nothing in my state. I hate propaganda.
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by lordyugo: 11:06am On May 15, 2016
YorubaHighness:

Cute. Old pictures.

Since you asked, this is the developing Ibadan

like he said quit showing major roads nd show pics of inner streets, towns / villages den u would realise wat clown u are. An average town/village in anambra is far better dan residential areas in ur capitals.
dont evn want to get to Eastern states capital comparisons.
why would a sane human being be carried away by few buildings in ur capital

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Ajewealth123(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2016
YorubaHighness:
Ondo roads with sidewalk

abeg don't compare my state with dirty ABA o, how can u compare Obama with Buhari ? Until I see faulks road linking ariara market tiled end to end
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by kindy51(m): 11:13am On May 15, 2016
bonna4u:

Don't mind the Lai Mohammed wanna be. The op should have included weeks road in his list of constructed roads.
with all due respect to Dr Ikpeazu, all the road he rehabilitated isn't up to peoples expectation, we are 2016 not 1996!!

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by kindy51(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2016
Even the street light he in stalled at Azikiwe street only shined the day of commissioning

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On May 15, 2016
Congratulation to The Governor.... I think that moniker with the name Yoruba highness is being paid to spread hate and jealousy among the Igbo's and Yoruba in the internet
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by bonna4u(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2016
kindy51:
with all due respect to Dr Ikpeazu, all the road he rehabilitated isn't up to peoples expectation, we are 2016 not 1996!!
Thank you. Some people have gotten so used to mediocrity that they can't tell a job modelled on 'eye service ' when they see one. Okezie's road projects only make me smdh.
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by bonna4u(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2016
idima:

Which progress is this one talking about? It is backward thinking individuals who want to take us back to the 18th century that should be hugging transformers. Smdh.
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Ebbunwa(m): 12:04pm On May 15, 2016
Why are people this daft? Is ABA a state capital? Why comparing it wit Ibadan and the likes.? Compare it with another town in oyo state , or is Ibadan the only town in oyo?

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by deliveryboy: 12:20pm On May 15, 2016
Who's displaying those annoyingly beautiful pictures of Ibadan, you will be held responsible when some people start committing mass suicide out of jealousy. I'm impressed by the level of development in Ibadan, not some newly constructed pedestrian size roads in Aba where it's a must for you to wake up and see a dead body lying on the street and everyone would be minding their business. Very dirty, unsightly, confused, unplanned town. Tufiaaaaa!

2 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by futurenix(m): 12:28pm On May 15, 2016
kindy51:

Your definitely confused. Park Road is not Asa road. It's the road that crossed into milverton and extend upto East. After Park road, there's pound road, saint Michael's road, hospital road, jubilee road and then Azikiwe road in that order.

Whats wrong with some of u.
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by loomer: 12:58pm On May 15, 2016
YorubaHighness:
Some i**iots will come here praising this half-arsed projects.

In 2016, y'all are still building roads without sidewalks? or bike lanes?

Well I wanted to talk about the bike lanes. But I notice say most of the roads dey small cos na streets them dey pass through.
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by futurenix(m): 1:03pm On May 15, 2016
I was not taking snapshots of buildings and swimming pools but roads @yorubalowness. Don't you think your bringing out the illiterate part of you if at all there's a literate part somewhere?

It's just a year for Christ's sake and a newly elected governor achieved all these. Are we expecting all the roads in Aba to be constructed at same time?

Why do some people vow not to see anything good in others because of tribal hatred.

The person claiming he is from Aba, are these the present states of these roads when T. A Orji was there?

Have u not seen the huge drainage system under construction from Osisioma right up to the railway?

Have you not seen Umule Rd linking faulks road to PH express fully tard with its drainage systems?

Have you not seen MCC road linking Aba Oweri road to Umuojima Rd. under construction with its drainage system? (This particular road that almost swallowed a full trailer in my presence two years ago)

Not to mention the ones under construction where I have not been to in a while.

The one talking about faulks road, do you know the disruption of business activities that will take place when faulks road will be tard? Use you brain for ones. It is only normal to deal with other roads that can still lead to ariaria market so when construction begins within faulks road, there will be alternative routes to and from the market.

Many of us often use the phrase " Rome was not built in a day" so how come we still want the whole of Aba perfected in a day.

Lets try and be reasonable, I believe everyone here passed through Secondary school with some sense of judgment and reasoning and should acknowledge good when we see one if we want good things to come to us.

3 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by PhockPhockMan: 1:13pm On May 15, 2016
FuroGintle:
But d gov should remember ph rd, dat place z in a state of dileama

That Port Harcourt t road is federal government property, may be it's included in the padded budget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut / Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract / Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.