Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos (30715 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage / IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Ilovemystate: 8:06pm On May 15, 2016
Karm16:

Travel, una no go travel, be there calling Lagos New York. Ibadan might be as big as the size of Enugu, but it's a city not a state.
I have told you time with out number Ibadan is the diggest slum city in Nigeria, the city need to be demolish
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by futurenix(m): 8:08pm On May 15, 2016
Still on it.
These photos were taking after a five hour down pouring.

No more stagnant waters on the constructed roads.

Hopefully before the year ends, Aba will have an entirely new look.

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 8:22pm On May 15, 2016
Ilovemystate:

I have told you time with out number Ibadan is the diggest slum city in Nigeria, the city need to be demolish

Sounds like your personal problem. You can continue saying it, but Ibadan is developing faster than your anambra.
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 8:23pm On May 15, 2016
futurenix:
More...

Oh lawd wharris dis?
Any new road that's still building open gutter is rubbish.
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Ilovemystate: 8:56pm On May 15, 2016
Watch video clips of Ibadan and Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDgAskQDGeM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEnqTzMFCZo

quote author=Karm16 post=45652863]

Oh lawd wharris dis?
Any new road that's still building open gutter is rubbish. [/quote]
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 8:58pm On May 15, 2016
Current Urbanaization of Ibadan ongoing grin
May 5th projects

[/img]
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 9:03pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 9:05pm On May 15, 2016
Ibadan on the road to urbanization

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEW8FWgmdRM
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 9:06pm On May 15, 2016
Ongoing projects in Ibadan
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 9:10pm On May 15, 2016
Ibadan is a tourist spot

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Ilovemystate: 9:10pm On May 15, 2016
Karm16:
Ibadan on the road to urbanization

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEW8FWgmdRM

grin grin
you see you life, show us video coverage of ibadan not pictorial clip
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 9:15pm On May 15, 2016
Ilovemystate:

grin grin
you see you life, show us video coverage of ibadan not pictorial clip

Oh before, only brown roof exists, now the urbanization pictures aren't enough. If you want video, go to Ibadan to take am grin By the time Ajimobi is done, scattered houses in Anambra will look like anthills grin
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 9:18pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 9:23pm On May 15, 2016
There's a quiet revolution in ibadan.
The hateful comments against Ibadan is making our politicians work grin
We talking urban planning, not scattered ugly buildings grin

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 9:28pm On May 15, 2016
Ibadan!
Even our people fine tongue

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Ilovemystate: 9:29pm On May 15, 2016
Karm16:

Oh before, only brown roof exists, now the urbanization pictures aren't enough. If you want video, go to Ibadan to take am grin By the time Amosun is done, scattered houses in Anambra will look like anthills grin

show us video coverage of Ibadan skyline since Ibadan more developed than Onitsha grin not amusement pack and shopping mall, show us were common man live in Ibadan grin you can only decieve those that doesn't know Oyo state, may be you forgot to show us this pictorial clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF51Pug6hX4
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 9:33pm On May 15, 2016
Newly constructed road in Oyo/Ibadan
They can keep hating on Ibadan grin

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 9:34pm On May 15, 2016
Ilovemystate:

show us video coverage of Ibadan skyline since Ibadan more developed than Onitsha grin not amusement pack and shopping mall, show us were common man live in Ibadan grin you can only decieve those that doesn't know Oyo state, may be you forgot to show us this pictorial clip

I told you, if you want video go to Ibadan go take am grin
Plenty old and new Ibadan videos plenty for youtube, go and self-service on them cool cool
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 9:37pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 9:38pm On May 15, 2016
Recent pictures of Onitsha grin

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Ilovemystate: 9:38pm On May 15, 2016
Karm16:
There's a quiet revolution in ibadan.
The hateful comments against Ibadan is making our politicians work grin
We talking urban planning, not scattered ugly buildings
very shameful post, so you are waiting for politicians to build decent homes for you, practically waiting for handout What a lazy....
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 9:44pm On May 15, 2016
Ilovemystate:

very shameful post, so you are waiting for politicians to build decent homes for you, practically waiting for handout What a lazy....

Look at this shameful i**iot, the homes developers build, people bought them or do you think they were free handouts. It's best to do it that way then to have a region full of scattered housing. And the houses you see in other pictures, like the one below were built by non-government people. Look at Onitsha, looking very dirty and scattered. 10 years from now, it's going to look like old city Aba.

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Ilovemystate: 9:48pm On May 15, 2016
Karm16:
Onitsha grin grin

]
grin
Recycling rubbish pictures online grin I have shown you video of Onitsha were common man live I want you to do the same, I choose not to post pictures of Osha because I have enough to send you packing, show me video clip of Ibadan skyline not government properties
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 9:52pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 9:53pm On May 15, 2016
Ilovemystate:

grin
Recycling rubbish pictures online grin I have shown you video of Onitsha were common man live I want you to do the same, I choose not to post pictures of Osha because I have enough to send you packing, show me video clip of Ibadan skyline not government properties

I hear ya and I'll keep recycling the them. In fact from now on, I'll start posting these Ibadan pixs on Ibo threads grin
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 9:55pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 9:56pm On May 15, 2016
The thing about finding dirty pictures of anambra/onitsha is, I don't have to look too hard. Other Ibos posts them on several social medias. So much for unity grin
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 9:59pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Ilovemystate: 10:01pm On May 15, 2016
Karm16:

Look at this shameful i**iot, the homes developers build, people bought them or do you think they were free handouts. It's best to do it that way then to have a region full of scattered housing. And the houses you see in other pictures, like the one below were built by non-government people. Look at Onitsha, looking very dirty and scattered. 10 years from now, it's going to look like old city Aba.
]

Funny dude, you forget that Onitsha is older than Aba, behind that building I can see it surrounded by shanties grin show video clip of Ibadan
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Ilovemystate: 10:02pm On May 15, 2016
Karm16:

]

Funny dude, you forget that Onitsha is older than Aba, behind that building I can see it surrounded by shanties grin show video clip of Ibadan skyline my friend
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 10:03pm On May 15, 2016
More Ibadan roads. see them sidewalks? wink

You see, we had a thread, up to 100+ pages of Ibadan development. Then 'coincidently', NL crashed and deleted the whole thread. Never again! We keep all our inventory on another Yoruba site. If you have pictures of Ibadan, deposit them [url="http://yorubaparapo.com/thread/287/ibadan-city-gallery]here[/url] kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2635579_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573 www.nairaland.com/attachments/2635580_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e www.nairaland.com/attachments/2635581_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Karm16: 10:04pm On May 15, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Funny dude, you forget that Onitsha is older than Aba, behind that building I can see it surrounded by shanties grin show video clip of Ibadan skyline my friend

Go and find videos on Youtube.
Older or not, both city are unplanned and looking dirty. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People / Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu / Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.